Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc (Markham)

Markham ON L3R 0E2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Markham  >  Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc (Markham)

Reviews for Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc (Markham)

David in Caledonia
David in Caledonia

Tankless water heater cleaning

I was looking for someone to do some maintenance on my tankless water heater. I purchased my home 6 years ago and never had it done. I don't know if the previous owner ever did it either. The technician, Yan came and did a great job and also walked me through some questions about ductless air conditioning installation that I was interested in. My waters gets hot a bit faster now. Matthew on the phone was very helpful, and friendly too. I would definitely recommend this company to people, and use them again.

Nina in Markham
Nina in Markham

Furnace and air conditioner installation

Aire One replaced our old Furnace and Air Conditioner with an efficient brand new system. I checked the price with more than five contractors, and Aire One offered us the best quote. Technicians were on time, friendly and did a great job! Very respectful to our home, and left no mess after the job done! Also they were very knowledgeable and explained to us how we can maintain our system and save on our hydro bills.
I highly recommend Aire one to my friends.

Rajiv in Toronto
Rajiv in Toronto

Buying and installing a new furnace

I was extremely satisfied with the sale and installation of the new YORK furnace by AIRE ONE. Everything was done professionally within a day and in extreme weather conditions.

I now look forward to the delivery and installation of the YORK central air conditioner by AIRE ONE, not yet done but promised soon, and hopefully will be done with the same efficiency and perfection.

furnace

The service person was efficient and knowledgeable. He was courteous and made helpful suggestions. He did an excellent job in a timely manor.
He went the extra mile in helping us with our furnice.

1 review , ON

AC Unit service

I had a new AC unit installed in June. In September it stopped working and when I called the 24hr emergency service number they said that they don't provide service on weekends. When asked about the emergency service they said someone would get back to me but they never did. I called to follow up the next day and they basically told me not to bother them on the weekend and I should call on Monday. When I asked them to explain why they had an 24hr emergency service phone line they said it was to take calls but they don't provide service. Good luck to any of their clients who have a furnace break down on a weekend or evening during the winter.

denis in Markham
denis in Markham

repair of thankless water heater

My thankless water heater brook and i got an error code on the tank's thermostat.
mike from Aireone got the part and came over to fix the problem quickly.
he took his time to explain the issue and what he was going to do. i found him to be trustworthy because he did not try to up-sell me with getting other work done when he could have.
he also noticed another issue and cleaned a part on the burner assembly for me to ensure it would not give me any problems. the price was great and well below what i expected.
thanks to mike and Aireone for their great service.

A in Markham
A in Markham

Furnace Repair

Was severely overcharged by the company. For approximately 2 hours of labour and $190 part, the company presented me with a bill for almost $800. Number of hours on the work order was listed as 5 hrs x $99/hr. The reason for that many hours: technician spent significant time to obtain the required part. So they wanted me to pay $99/hr for the tech to drive around the city. Unbeliveable! When I hesitated to pay, the owner of the business threatened to remove the replaced part and leave us in the cold in February!

Dan
Dan

Carrier Furnace Installation

Aire One installed a high efficiency Carrier gas furnace in our Toronto home about a year ago. The installation was done competently, but subsequently we started getting fault notices that indicated that the furnace was running hot. Each time a notice occurred, the furnace would shut down, requiring a manual reset. Aire One sent a technician many times to try to find the problem, replacing the gas regulator, limit switch, blower control board, blower, etc. The advice was to switch to a steam humidifier instead of the by-pass humidifier. I then called in a different company who sent someone who made a proper diagnosis, and fixed the problem. I assumed that a company the size of Aire One would send a competent technician to fix the problem, but they didn't, causing us significant inconvenience and additional cost.

Husam in Markham
Husam in Markham

Air Conditioning

Aire One Heating & Cooling Inc (Markham)
(416) 460-5300
Markham
L3R 0E2

Probably one of the worst experiences I had with a contractor. Not only did they not deliver on the installation promises; the unit failed within 3 years, and they refused to fix it although it is under warranty with the excuse that we did not do last year's annual maintenance which has no relevance to the failed part. Never again