Boss Mechanical Inc.

Brampton ON L6T 4V9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Brampton  >  Boss Mechanical Inc.

Reviews for Boss Mechanical Inc.

GCARRERA
GCARRERA

A.C. wasn't working. Needed new furnace.

Contacted Boss Mechanical because my A.C. unit was not working. They sent someone to my home the same day and were very knowledgeable and courteous. They knew exactly what the problem was and had all the equipment required to fix it. I would highly recommend Boss Mechanical.

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review. We are glad we were able to help you out with your A.C. From all of us at Boss Mechanical. Thank you!

A/C service

Boss Mechanical Inc.
Brampton
L6T 4V9

It was the hottest day of the summer and my AC was blowing out hot air. I needed to find a reliable company that would fix the problem immediately. Their response time was incredible and the service person was friendly and professional. Highly recommended!

From all of us at Boss Mechanical thank you so much for taking the time in writing a review. We are very pleased that we could provide our customers with great service.

Have a great day!

rita_battista in Markham
rita_battista in Markham

Best service

I had Boss Mechancial replace my air conditioner unit. Not only were they quick but also professional and clean. I would certainly hire them again when it’s time to replace my furnace

We are extremely glad to hear that you had a great experience with us Rita. From all of us at Boss Mechanical, thank you for taking the time in writing the review.

Conrad in Toronto
Conrad in Toronto

AC replacement

Our old AC unit was losing refrigerant and nearing the end of it's lifecycle. Boss came in and replaced the unit. On time, job well done, and great techs. Very pleased.

We are extremely glad to hear that you had a great experience with Boss Mechanical Inc. From all of us at Boss Mechanical, thank you for taking the time in writing the review.

Great Service

I had a great experience with Boss Mechanical, we called on a weekday morning and we had someone at our house by that afternoon. He was quick, he was clean, he was polite, he got the job done, and he was super nice about everything! I would definitely recommend Boss Mechanical and I will definitely call them again if I need anything.

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Boss Mechanical Inc. From all of us at Boss Mechanical, thank you for taking the time in writing the review.

JMar in Brampton
JMar in Brampton

Electric air conditioner and heater

The work was anazing, technicians are very clean, friendly and informative. They treat you with respect and are honest with their products. Finally a company that helps instead of ignores.

We appreciate that you took the time in writing a review, we love to hear feedback from our customers because we do value them and try our best to take care of them. From all of us at Boss Mechanical Thank you :)

fillsirro
fillsirro
1 review , ON

Air conditioner

Carmine and his crew were amazing they walked us through everything and such a clean and quick install !! Very professional!! I highly recommend you going with him ! He answered all our questions and gave us honest advice ! He’s not here to screw anyone just a great guy with a great crew !

PG in Mississauga
PG in Mississauga

Fantastic Customer Service and workmanship. Highly recommend!

Our AC quit just before the heat wave last week and George came out to evaluate.I decided to replace the furnace as well as the AC. They did the install within the week and it went very smooth. Everything is working great.

We appreciate you in taking the time in writing a review, we love to hear feedback from our customers because we do value them and try our best to take care of them. From all of us at Boss Mechanical Thank you :)

Bathurst and St. Clair in York
Bathurst and St. Clair in York

Central Air Repair

Our older home has two furnaces with central air. Both stopped working during the recent heat wave. I called another company that installed one furnace last year, but nobody showed up. My call was answered within 2 hours and a repairman was out the following morning. Reliable, economical and honest. Thank you!

Jenner in Brampton
Jenner in Brampton

Air Conditioner

I did feel the labour cost was a little excessive however the gentlemen at my house were very professional and friendly and the job was done in a timely manner.
Job well done.

We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with Boss Mechanical Inc. From all of us at Boss Mechanical, Thank you Jody for taking the time in writing the review.

More about Boss Mechanical Inc.

☆☆☆LICENSED AND REGISTERED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company. We serve the Brampton, GTA, Mississauga, Halton Region, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster and all surrounding areas to provide the highest quality in HVAC services and installation. If you are looking for expert contractors, fast service and quality products call us today!

☆☆☆HIGH QUALITY SERVICES☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a consumer driven company who pride ourselves on providing high quality HVAC solutions, cleanliness, professional services and affordable rates to help give our customers peace of mind.

☆☆☆QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS☆☆☆
All our technicians are licensed, knowledgeable, skilled installers with experienced workmanship. We are committed to providing total customer satisfaction, whatever the weather may be. Your satisfaction is our goal!