Boss Mechanical Inc.

Brampton ON L6T 4V9

Reviews for Boss Mechanical Inc.

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Humidifier Installation

The Technician was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and efficient! Highly recommended for a furnace humidifier installation. The Technician also demonstrated a high level of expertise for my furnace motor and water heater.

Everyone at Boss Mechanical THANKS YOU for the great review and kind words. We pride ourselves in providing the right advice and building long term relationship. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you!

Chad
Chad
1 review Georgina, ON

Furnace Replacement

Our furnace went down during this last arctic blast and Boss Mechanical handled this situation with fantastic customer service. We saw a service guy the same day and gave of a clear explanation of our problem and offered us a very fair solution. At no time did I feel they took advantage of the cold weather or the fact our furnace was down. The service call charge and replacement cost for the furnace was very fair. The team from Boss showed up and where very professional and knowledgeable. I appreciated they put down drop cloths to protect their work surrounding and left the job neat and tidy. Boss mechanical management should be proud to have the team of service people representing their company. I highly recommend Boss to anyone looking for a solid mechanical contractor.

Thank you for the kind words Chad! We are do happy that we could help you right away. We aim to provide our services in difficult times and work with our clients during severe weather changes. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you from the Boss Mechanical Team!

Boss Mechanical in Caledon
Boss Mechanical in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Hot Water Tank replacement

Boss Mechanical was excellent, they provided amazing service and replaced my hot water tank without worry. They gave me a great price and there men were polite and clean. I would recommend them to anyone with furnace mechanical problems.

Thank you for trusting in Boss Mechanical! we appreciate your review and are looking forward to building our relationship.

Thank you from the Boss Mechanical Team.

Brian from Brampton
Brian from Brampton

New Furnace and A/C installation

Thank you, Boss Mechanical and thanks to the installers for a smooth and professional experience. I got multiple quotes, including from Enercare, and I decided I would buy the Carrier Infinity line of Furnace and A/C from Boss Mechanical. A personal visit from the owner Carmine reassured me that I was dealing with a knowledgeable and reliable company. Scheduling was easy and the installers showed up on time. By rerouting pipes they made it much easier for me to access the furnace room. The installer team answered all my questions and cleaned up everything professionally. I’ll be getting more than $1000 back in rebates which Vanessa did all the paperwork for me, I just needed to sign. I received the warranties which I printed out and am placing near the furnace for safekeeping. Overall a great professional experience.

Hi Brian
We are so happy to have provided you with the service you needed. Nothing makes us happier than knowing our clients are getting everything they need with the ease and confidence the want. Please continue to keep us in mind for any of your future needs.

Boss Mechanical

Adam in Etobicoke
Adam in Etobicoke

Winter check up

We had a winter maintenance call and the technician was professional and advised me on some concerns. I was worried we'd need to drop a few hundred on some items that we thought we're "must have's" but thankfully, the technician explained the concerns were not worth the time of day. We're definitely sticking with Boss Mechanical, they're timely, helpful, honest and the quality of service is first class.

Hi Adam

we always strive to provide the best service and love building new relationships. Thank you for your amazing review!

Taylor in Toronto
Taylor in Toronto

House Reno

With the main floor renovation of our first house, we trusted Carmine and the boss team to run a new gas line for our stove and BBQ, run two new supply lines and a return to the master bedroom and replace the humidifier. Dave and Andrew on-site were very professional and knowledgeable and handled a few site conditions with ease. They even shifted an extra vent for me and picked up two floor return grilles which I couldn’t get at Home Depot. Thanks guys!

Hi Taylor

Everyone at Boss Mechanical are so happy to meet your expectations and really appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Thank you for choosing Boss Mechanical!

Markham Garage Doors
Markham Garage Doors
1 review Mount Albert, ON

Fast Reliable Service!

Furnace fan broke in the morning of a frigid -15 degree day, by early afternoon it was fixed by a friendly Boss Mechanical technician. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for HVAC services, especially new home builders, do it right the first time and use Boss Mechanical!

Thank you so much for your time in writing a review. Always try to treat our customers like family!

Joe
Joe

A/C relocation done right!

Had the crew from Boss Mechanical relocate the A/C - excellent work. Clean, professional, super courteous installers that clearly take pride in their work! I would highly recommended Boss for any HVAC or licensed gass work!

Thank you for the kind words joe! Very easy client to work with and knew exactly what he wanted! Call us again for your next HVAC project! We'd be glad to help!

Kim in Brampton
Kim in Brampton

Installation of heating in basement

I contacted Boss through a referral from Next Plumbing. Carmine Spadafora, an owner, came out to personally assess. He provided a quote within 3 days. He was very pleasant and up-front, and the quote was very reasonable. His crew of two associates came out within the next two weeks and completed the job within 2 days.

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: that as we hadn't discussed WHERE the Pex tubing which carried the hot water to the radiators was to be installed - and as I wasn't hanging over the crew as they installed - that in order to limit the amount of 90º angles (restricts water flow) they'd curved the tubing over the center of some walls. It was obtrusive and unattractive. I contacted Carmine and he directed his crew (who were very polite and responsive) to reinstall it as I wished, so the tubing ran down corners and was visually out of the way, plus will be easier to cover-over - - and though the reinstall was rather extensive, basically doubling their labour, there was no additional charge.

Very satisfied. Thanks to Carmine & his team - and Boss.

Thank you Kim for your kind words! We aren't happy until our customers are!

Gayle D.
Gayle D.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

My furnace was off all night I contacted George at 7:30 am and the problem was fixed by 10:00am .

Fantastic service I can’t say enough about it! I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

From all of us at Boss Mechanical thank you for your time in writing the review! Always great to hear we were able to help you out on short notice:)

More about Boss Mechanical Inc.

☆☆☆LICENSED AND REGISTERED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company. We serve the Brampton, GTA, Mississauga, Halton Region, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster and all surrounding areas to provide the highest quality in HVAC services and installation. If you are looking for expert contractors, fast service and quality products call us today!

☆☆☆HIGH QUALITY SERVICES☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a consumer driven company who pride ourselves on providing high quality HVAC solutions, cleanliness, professional services and affordable rates to help give our customers peace of mind.

☆☆☆QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS☆☆☆
All our technicians are licensed, knowledgeable, skilled installers with experienced workmanship. We are committed to providing total customer satisfaction, whatever the weather may be. Your satisfaction is our goal!