Boss Mechanical Inc.

Brampton ON L6T 4V9

Reviews for Boss Mechanical Inc.

TD
TD

Natural gas line installation for a BBQ

I hired Boss Mechanical to install a gas line for my BBQ. They were professional, polite and worked efficiently. They left my property in a tidy condition, and I was very happy with their work. I would definitely use them again.

We are so happy to hear everything went smoothly for you. It was a pleasure working with you as well and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you from everyone at Boss Mechanical.

Pmelnyk
Pmelnyk
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Air Conditioning service

Doing good work is the ‘green fee’ but Boss Mechanical showed great care and urgency in a time of need. Their people are super professional, fair and trustworthy. I highly recommend them and want to recognize the service and professionalism!

Thank you so much for the kind words. During this hot summer we want to make sure we are helping as many clients as possible to make everyone have a great summer.

Boss Mechanical Team

Prelude in Brant
Prelude in Brant
0 reviews Brant, ON

AC Installation

Boss mechanical provided excellent fast service . They installed a 3 ton ac at our new build . They were friendly and quick in dealing with all our needs. We have suggested them to all our neighbors .

V
V

Hot Water Tank Replacement

Members of the Boss Mechanical team replaced my hot water tank and the associated ventilation. They were very professional and did a great job without any issues. I highly recommend them to others!

Thank you for the great feedback we really appreciate it and look forward to working with you in the future!

Boss Mechanical Team

Peter in Oshawa
Peter in Oshawa

New Air Conditioner for my House

Carmen, Jordan and Ben are real pros at Boss Mechanical and would not use any other company when it comes to heating and air conditioning.

The office staff Ankita and Vanessa made my experience in purchasing a new air conditioner for my home even better.

I highly recommend Boss Mechanical!

Thanks, Guys

Peter

Thank you Peter for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you from everyone at Boss Mechanical!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

New Furnace, Air Conditioner and Water Heater

I had a new furnace, A/C and water heater installed recently.
It was a pleasure dealing with Carmine, who's very knowledgeable and honest and provided a quick and accurate quote.
Kerry, Jordan and Dan showed up to install and they introduced themselves, we shook hands and they got to work...I was very impressed!
I had an old hydronic system replaced with a standard furnace and water heater, so they had to customize the duct work/exhaust and location for the units.
They placed drop sheets and the entire areas inside and out were totally clean when they left.
They had noticed a slight smell of natural gas at my meter and tested for a leak and also tested my neighbour`s meter.
They found both meters had a leak and advised I call the gas company who came to repair both immediately.
The gas company's meter reader had not noticed any gas smell when they come every month or 2.
It was a very professional installation and I highly recommend Boss Mechanical Inc.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We at Boss Mechanical pride our service and aim to build long term relationship. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Maintenance check

The technician is always very helpful and knowledgeable. Willing to explain step by step the work they do.
I will always use and recommend them to work on my furnace and air systems.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. Our technicians take many courses and spend many hours in class to give our customers the service they pay for and deserve.

Lisa
Lisa
1 review Aurora, ON

Relocate Furnace

From the beginning of the process Boss Mechanical was professional and fantastic to deal with. Carmine thoroughly explained what the job entailed, explained the different options I had and provided me with a quote when he said he would. Boss was the best priced out of the 3 quotes I received. On the day they were starting the job 4 trucks showed up right on time, covered my floors, were mindful of the dogs and set off to work for the entire day. They came back the following day (again right on time) to finish the job and the result was fantastic, it was Exactly what I wanted. They listened to my needs and wants and did the job perfectly. They also left the job site clean!!! Superstars in my book!!

Lisa you were an absolute pleasure to work with. You knew exactly what you wanted and were quick on making decisions. We Would be more than happy to work with you in the future!

Stelios G. in Etobicoke
Stelios G. in Etobicoke

Furnace and A/C install

I wanted to take this opportunity to once again thank you and your crew for the outstanding work that you guys did at my mother's house. She was extremely happy with the final product. You have a great group of guys working for you. The attention to detail, professionalism, and cleanliness is by far the best I have ever seen. You should be very proud of the company that you guys have built. Keep up the good work. And finally, I want to wish you and your staff the best of luck now and into the future.

Thank you for your kind words Stelios. You made all of our team feel right at home. Your family is very easy to work with and we would be glad to assist you should you need us in the future.

Chris from WALLENSTEIN
Chris from WALLENSTEIN

Radiator Installations

They installed 10 new / modern radiators throughout my house. Their commitment to getting them working properly - coming back 2x - was much appreciated. Would definitely use them again.

Hi Chris

We at Boss Mechanical always ensure you are 100% satisfied with the work provided. We are looking forward to working with you in the future for all of your HVAC needs.

Boss Mechanical Team!

More about Boss Mechanical Inc.

☆☆☆LICENSED AND REGISTERED HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a licensed and registered heating and air conditioning company. We serve the Brampton, GTA, Mississauga, Halton Region, Markham, Richmond Hill, Stouffville, Hamilton, Oakville, Burlington, Ancaster and all surrounding areas to provide the highest quality in HVAC services and installation. If you are looking for expert contractors, fast service and quality products call us today!

☆☆☆HIGH QUALITY SERVICES☆☆☆
BOSS Mechanical Inc. is a consumer driven company who pride ourselves on providing high quality HVAC solutions, cleanliness, professional services and affordable rates to help give our customers peace of mind.

☆☆☆QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS☆☆☆
All our technicians are licensed, knowledgeable, skilled installers with experienced workmanship. We are committed to providing total customer satisfaction, whatever the weather may be. Your satisfaction is our goal!