No More Chores

18 Colgate Avenue Toronto ON M4M 1N4

Reviews for No More Chores

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent home cleaning service

I have too many chores and not enough time. I’ve always had some hired help but various results, so this time I hired No More Chores. They were highly recommended by a family member, and true to the word, they are excellent! Their website provides ample and accurate information, you know exactly what you are getting and what it will cost you. No gimmicks, no tricks. I got a quote, and when I wanted something extra to be done that was not included in the basic package (cleaning top of the kitchen cabinets that were not cleaned for months), I just contacted the owner and was told that this could be added at a hourly rate, no problem. Such flexibility and individual, customized service is what makes No More Chores special!

The cleaning lady, Carole, was hard working, efficient and polite. I was surprised how much she accomplished during her hours. The quality of the service is tightly controlled; Mike (the owner) has a habit to drop in and do spot checks how things are done. He checks for details that I would never see myself, such as for invisible cobwebs in high corners, and for a dust on the top of chandeliers! Everything was done even better than I expected.

Overall, I was very satisfied and would not hesitate to recommend No More Chores to friends and anybody who needs reliable, quality service. Great value for money!

Thank you Anna! We're super happy our service exceeded your expectations! Carole's work really shines and we are lucky to have her. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Mattb101 in Old Toronto
Mattb101 in Old Toronto

Fantastic deep cleaning!

Had a great experience with No More Chores, ordered a deep clean of an Airbnb loft space. Though there was some lateness in arrival, the reps were very communicative about it and allowed for good timing on the end. The loft was absolutely wonderful, walls and floors washed, fridge, bedding looking fantastic. Very impressed with the service, booking, price, everything.
Highly recommended.

Thank you so much Matt! We aim to deliver a superior service with each and every clean. We look forward to many more visits to your unit! All the best. - The NMC Team

Ken in Etobicoke
Ken in Etobicoke

Deep Clean Service

The company provided good communication. The cleaner came within the window and finished as she told me. She took her time and did a exceptional job on my unit. The stove was like new. Kitchen and Bathroom were clean as expected. I vacuumed again and did not collect dust. I recommend No More Chores.

Hi Ken, the pleasure was all ours. We take pride in our work and it's super gratifying to see the result -- a happy customer!

Shreya  in Old Toronto
Shreya in Old Toronto

Patio Cleaning

I had two cleaners clean my condo balcony and they did a great job! Even cleaned all the glass railing and windows. Would highly recommend for interior or exterior cleaning!

Hi Shreya, we're greatful for the kind words. Please do call again!

Lindy in
Lindy in

house cleaning

Emily did a fantastic job cleaning our mother's very messy house. She even did some minor interior decorating which was appreciated. The company in general was great on the communication and booking front. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you Lindy it warms our hearts to see you say that. Emily is amazing and an asset to our company. All the best and hope to see you again soon.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Sparkling bathroom

Emily did a fantastic job cleaning my apartment. She arrived promptly in the allotted window and worked hard the entire time she was at my place. A friend commented afterwards that my bathroom floor was clean enough to eat of off!

Hi Jessica, we appreciate the review and we are super glad you were happy with the work! Hope to see you again soon.

Perry in
Perry in

Terrible cleaning service- avoid at all costs

Terrible service, avoid at all costs

TLDR: booked move out cleaning, ended up with huge scratch on hardwood floor

I had booked a thorough move out cleaning service with No More Chores. The cleaners arrived 2 hours late with less than 30min notice before their scheduld arrival time. They asked me to leave my condo so we wouldn’t get in the way of the cleaning - BIG MISTAKE.

I came home to find a giant scratch in my hardwood floor near where the corner of where they moved my couch. I spent a good hour on the phone playing phone tag with their office, with them trying again and again to deny their involvement in this.

They finally agreed to send a carpenter to “fix” the scratch. They just used a marker to hide the scratch slightly (its still clearly visible).

Not impressed, use at your own risk.

Hi Perry, thank you for leaving this review. We’re really sorry about all this and we take full responsibility for this unfortunate situation. The experience you described is indeed unsatisfactory and not representative of that which we aim to deliver.  We train our staff not to move furniture to prevent situations exactly like this. We did acknowledge your claim almost as soon as you contacted us, which is why we dispatched someone to try to investigate and fix the problem. Bottom line here is simple: Our company failed you. As the business owner, I not only give you my heart felt apology but vow to change what needs to be changed in order to earn 5 star ratings for future clients. A one star rating is terrible and we don't want to see that again!  We would like to make this right and have a few options for you. I will be reaching out to the phone number and email we have on file.

Karen in Burlington
Karen in Burlington

3 Loft Cleanings While Out of the Country

Top cleaning as reported by my guests while I was out of the country.
Areas for improvement would be to share the notes I provided with the cleaning staff so there is no communication errors and cleaners have all the information needed provided in advance. Cheers

Hi Karen, thanks for trying out our service!

Good communication and great job.

Hired these cleaners to do my house between Airbnb rentals. First visit I requested super last minute and I was lucky enough they had time for me. House was done fast and as requested. Very happy they will be coming all summer cause I know In don't have to worry while away.

It was our pleasure! We aim to go above and beyond with each and every clean, and we're super glad we were able to accommodate you. Thanks for the kind words!

Cheryl Erland in Old Toronto
Cheryl Erland in Old Toronto

Complete home cleaning

I was at home during the cleaning and working on my computer. When I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned to see one of the girls. She told me they were finished. That surprised me - I expected it to take significantly longer. We walked through my flat together and I was delighted with what I saw. The work was thorough and my place is sparkling clean. The couple of dishes in the sink were even washed!
Anyone would do well to use this company. And when you do? Cross your fingers that you're lucky enough to have Catarina and/or Lili show up at your door....they were punctual, polite and did an outstanding job in an amazingly short amount of time.
It was money well-spent and worth every penny.

It warms our hearts to see you say that :) The ladies will really appreciate the feedback! Thank you so much

More about No More Chores

No More Chores is an on-demand cleaning service and we're on a mission to rid the world of chores.

We serve customers throughout the entire GTA and offer flat-rate pricing with no contracts. Unlike other companies, you can book us anytime in 60 seconds on our website with our hassle-free booking system. All of our staff are trained cleaning professionals and we are insured. And with our 100% guarantee - if for any reason you're not happy with your cleaning, we'll come back and clean again free of charge.

We offer complete household and office cleaning services including move-in/out cleanings, carpet cleaning, post-renovation cleaning, deep cleanings, and AirBnb cleanings

Relax, you're in good hands. Give No More Chore a try and say goodbye to chores forever.