Power Serge Electric

Allison Cimoszko in Vancouver
Allison Cimoszko in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Serge Electric Rocks!

Serge Electric is awesome! Responsive and Efficient - they arrive prepared for the site and any difficulties that may transpire. I called them for a problem in my home - diagnosed the problem, threw in some maintenance and voila! I am back in business.- will definitely use them for my commercial work also! Thank you!a

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Light Fixture Installation

I cannot say enough great things about Serge and the work he provided. He was available when I needed him, within my budget and did a phenomenal job. I will be recommending Serge to all family and friends!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Great electrician!

Serge was great. Did what he said he would do, promptly and at a fair price. The scope was greater than what I originally set out, but his price was fair and he finished the job the same day regardless. Won't hesitate to use him again!

Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?