Dario Vukicevic

Sheila in Ottawa
Sheila in Ottawa
7 reviews Ottawa, ON

New stucco for 1953 original stucco bungalow & detached garage

Our Alta Vista bungalow had the original stucco finish (grey cement with rough quartz crystals) - the exterior was intact (no leaks) but not very attractive. From the first day that Dario came to give us an estimate (for restuccoing the house), he was professional and knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and made good recommendations about the work to be done. He suggested we replace the half wall of brick veneer on the front of the house with stone because he felt it would give us a better end result, then at our request connected us to professionals who could do the stonework and the chimney repair (they did an excellent job & the stone blends well with the stucco). Dario and his crew delivered the job as promised at the quoted price (no surprises). They are craftsmen and the finished stucco is beautiful. Once the house was done, Dario agreed to stucco the exterior walls of our garage to match the house (at our request) - although this job wasn't in the original work-plan, Dario was able to fit it in on a weekend so all of the stucco work has been done this fall. We would not hesitate to recommend Dario for stucco installation - he is straight-forward and honest and an excellent craftsman.

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad that you are pleased with the work.

Greg
Greg
1 review Braeside, ON

Acrylic Stucco

We approached Dario when he was completing a stucco job on a newly constructed home in our neighbourhood. Our home required stucco repairs around several windows. Dario provided his quote for the work quickly, and followed up promptly. He was able to complete the work earlier than anticipated and was quick to respond to any of our questions and concerns. He kept the work areas clean and was always on site when he said he would be.

The quality of the work was very good. The job was a challenge in that he had to match colour and texture to the existing 14 year old stucco work. He completed all the work in the time we had agreed to, working around our schedule.

We’d have no hesitation recommending Dario for stucco work. High quality work, fair pricing and done on time. Thanks Dario!

Thank you for taking time and writing this great review. Thank you for chosing me to do the work for you and trusting me to do the job right!

Acrylic stucco project

Hired Dario to do acrylic stucco on my older house.
Much impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and openness. Job done in budget and on time, the result exceeded my expectations.
Will wholeheartedly recommend Dario to anyone who needs stucco.
Thank you for the job well done Dario!

Thank you for taking time to write this great review. I am glad that I was able to meet and exceed all of your expectations.
Thank you again.

Rod in Ottawa
Rod in Ottawa

Exterior stucco work

I had stucco work done on my older home and it now has great curb appeal! Dario walked me the process and addressed all my concerns. He was on time and on budget. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs stucco work done! And a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for the kind words, Rod. Glad to be of service.

Stanley in Toronto
Stanley in Toronto

Parging of foundation and Posts

Dario repaired the damaged parging on the foundation of my house and two large column posts. He filled in the cracks and damaged areas before applying base with fiberglass reinforcement. He provided recommendations on the surface finish and allowed me to choose the colour. The finished stucco looked great. I was very impressed with Dario's knowledge, skill, honesty and hard work. I was very satisfied with the finished work and would recommend Dario for similar jobs.

Thank you very much for such a great review. We work very hard to offer the best quality service and work, so we are happy to see that reflected in your feedback.

Sarah N
Sarah N
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Home restucco

We hired Dario to restucco over our old 1920 pebble stucco with newer modern stucco. The old stucco was tired, cracked and had many patch jobs done. From the beginning Dario answered all our questions and came over multiple times to our house to go over even the smallest details. Great job, excellent communication and went beyond expectation.

Thank you for the awsome review Sarah!
I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

Jacqueline in Toronto
Jacqueline in Toronto
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Removal and Re-application of Stucco on front of House

From the moment I met Dario I was totally impressed. We had alot of water enter our home in Oct 2017 and were not sure why and decided to get the Stucco redone. We chose Dario as he was extremely professional, offered excellent advice, and quick to respond to do a home visit, provide quote with options, and on follow up communications to get the job completed once the weather warmed up in the Spring. He redid the front our our home in April 2018 and both my husband and I noted what an extremely professional and diligent worker he is. He is an extremely hard worker and very efficient in his approach, well orchestrated with the deliver and pick up of scuffed and supplies, and working around the bad Spring weather. He even fixed the issues that the builder had created with our home which caused our leaks! All was undertaken in such a professional manner - including all the clean up, providing a design specifically for our home to incorporate into the stucco, offering samples for us to pick our colour, etc. I cannot say enough positive things about him and he is an extremely diligent, very pleasant individual, really knows his stuff, and excellent communicator. And our house looks fantastic! Better than when we bought it new 16 years ago! I cannot recommend him enough and if and when I have other work I will hire him in a flash! And I recommend you do too as you will not be disappointed!

Thank you. Glad to be of service.

Cara
Cara
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Walkway Repair

Dario repaired my flagstone walkway and applied the stucco finish to the parging on the front of my bungalow. From start to finish he was easy to work with, honest and did great work. He even followed up with me a couple of weeks later after trying to help me solve a seperate stone problem. Would not hesitate to hire him again.

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Andris Lukss in Ottawa
Andris Lukss in Ottawa

Stucco work

Dario applies the best methods for applying the material to a wall. The thin set cement-based primer coat is the most lost-lasting method of adhering foam to sheathing surface.
He rasps the walls smooth, applies control joints, and applies the colour coat beautifully.
I would recommend his services to anyone, anytime. The finished product looks awesome, but more importantly, has been applied to last in our harsh climate. He's very busy, as more and more customers are finding out the same thing- he's the one to call for stucco jobs.

Thank you!

Acreman in Ottawa
Acreman in Ottawa
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Stucco

Dario was professional, reliable, easy to deal with, great work ethic and does a fantastic stucco work. Would definitely recommend to other costumers. our house from 60's looks like new.

Thank you.

More about Dario Vukicevic

We specialize in residential acrylic stucco, stucco repairs, stucco parging and excellent customer service.