HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Markham  >  NOVA DECOR CONSTRUCTION LTD

Reviews for NOVA DECOR CONSTRUCTION LTD

ROVIC9
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

installed new cabinets, removed a wall and made the area an open concept. new ceramic floor,

Kozeta R.

I was amazed with the professionalism of Al. He came, took measurements, confirmed to me that it can be done, gave me an estimation, which by the way was far more reasonable than other estimates I had. Did not surprise with extra costs. When I asked for change in the process, gave a written
detailed cost, took my approval and continued the work. Robert, always smiling, very polite and hard working, leaving the workplace sparkling clean. Danis did an excellent job as well. He went out of his way to help me. The electrician, he heard that I wanted to buy extra bulbs for the vanity light, went to Home depot, bought them and left them on the table without asking for Money. When I saw them, I was surprised. The team addressed every concern I had and did their best for the project to serve the need. By the way, the reason I needed full washroom in the main floor, was to accommodate my disabled mother. They thought of every detail to make the washroom accessible for her. Thank you to Nova Decor and everybody that worked at my home during this renovation.

Dear Kozeta,

Thank you for choosing Nova Decor, I am glad that you were happy with our service and your renovation.

-Nova Decor

Angela

Their work is beautiful. We are very happy with the final product. Highly recommend them!

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your review & recommendation and for choosing our company. We are happy that you are satisfied with the end result!
Looking forward in working on more projects.

Sharon Russell in Toronto

Our experience with Nova Décor was all positive. They were professional and friendly. The work was expertly done. They even went out of their way to solve whatever issues came up. We are very pleased with the end result.
I would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to work on more projects with you!

-Nova Decor

Randi

Professional, detailed contract, on time, reliable, responsible and overall wonderful to deal with. We were able to source everything from them - cabinets, counters, floors, sinks, faucets, cabinet hardware.

Thank you for your positive review.

marilena

Fabulous work!! Added a second floor to existing bungalow. Thank you for building my dream home. Reliable and trustworthy!

Thank you for your feedback online. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with our service, I really appreciate hearing about your experience. All the best!

Diana from Toronto-6015

Small company with excellent service. Nova Decor built my French doors from scratch and did an excellent job. Price was reasonable and they cleaned up after themselves! I’d recommend them to anyone.

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for your positive review, glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

More about NOVA DECOR CONSTRUCTION LTD

OUR PROFILE

Nova Decor Construction LTD. is family owned and operated by Al Spagnolo for over 30 years along with his son Robert Spagnolo.
The company is registered with the better business bureau and is a member of the NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association).
Our staff is equipped with architectural knowledge to handle site works and interior designing knowledge, to handle all types of design concepts set out by our clients. our core business includes basement renovations, kitchen and bathroom projects and additions.

OUR VALUE
Nova Decor Construction LTD, is proud to have served not only the Markham and surrounding area but also the GTA with our trustworthy and reliable approach to clients. our staff firmly shares a set of values that reflect our vision.

>Dedication: We are dedicated to meet and exceed our clients needs and expectations within the budget and time frame.
>Excellence: We take pride in producing quality work at all times.
>Integrity: Company's reputation rests on trust. We believe in maintaining a mutual understanding with our clients.

SERVICE RENDERED
Our company provides a full comprehensive range of professional home improvement services such as carpentry, cabinetry, glass work, flooring, painting, tiling, plumbing and electrical work. our fully designed showroom allows our clients the convenience of a one-stop shop with wide array of tiles, counter tops, cabinets and hardware. our dynamic team of an architect, Certified kitchen and bath designer and other qualified staff will be with you at every step from the beginning to completion, providing valuable solutions whenever necessary and help you realize your dream.

Since our policy is to safeguard you in every way, wide range of services include:

>Free measure at home or business to discuss and develop a plan to implement your vision.
>Design and develop the overall-view of the whole project with time schedules and photos.
>presentation of drawings, proposals and quotations.
>Guaranteed workmanship as our skilled trades are workers compensation insured and bonded
>assistance with building permits and drawings

www.novadecor.ca