NOVA DECOR CONSTRUCTION LTD

ROVIC9
ROVIC9
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

installed new cabinets, removed a wall and made the area an open concept. new ceramic floor,

Kozeta R.
Kozeta R.

Constructed a new full bathroom in the main floor

I was amazed with the professionalism of Al. He came, took measurements, confirmed to me that it can be done, gave me an estimation, which by the way was far more reasonable than other estimates I had. Did not surprise with extra costs. When I asked for change in the process, gave a written
detailed cost, took my approval and continued the work. Robert, always smiling, very polite and hard working, leaving the workplace sparkling clean. Danis did an excellent job as well. He went out of his way to help me. The electrician, he heard that I wanted to buy extra bulbs for the vanity light, went to Home depot, bought them and left them on the table without asking for Money. When I saw them, I was surprised. The team addressed every concern I had and did their best for the project to serve the need. By the way, the reason I needed full washroom in the main floor, was to accommodate my disabled mother. They thought of every detail to make the washroom accessible for her. Thank you to Nova Decor and everybody that worked at my home during this renovation.

Dear Kozeta,

Thank you for choosing Nova Decor, I am glad that you were happy with our service and your renovation.

-Nova Decor

Angela
Angela

Full Kitchen Reno

Their work is beautiful. We are very happy with the final product. Highly recommend them!

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your review & recommendation and for choosing our company. We are happy that you are satisfied with the end result!
Looking forward in working on more projects.

Sharon Russell in Toronto
Sharon Russell in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Our experience with Nova Décor was all positive. They were professional and friendly. The work was expertly done. They even went out of their way to solve whatever issues came up. We are very pleased with the end result.
I would not hesitate to call them again or recommend them to my friends.

Thank you for your lovely review, we look forward to work on more projects with you!

-Nova Decor

Randi
Randi

Kitchen renovation

Professional, detailed contract, on time, reliable, responsible and overall wonderful to deal with. We were able to source everything from them - cabinets, counters, floors, sinks, faucets, cabinet hardware.

Thank you for your positive review.

marilena
marilena

Addition

Fabulous work!! Added a second floor to existing bungalow. Thank you for building my dream home. Reliable and trustworthy!

Thank you for your feedback online. I'm glad to hear that you were happy with our service, I really appreciate hearing about your experience. All the best!

Diana from Toronto-6015
Diana from Toronto-6015

French doors

Small company with excellent service. Nova Decor built my French doors from scratch and did an excellent job. Price was reasonable and they cleaned up after themselves! I’d recommend them to anyone.

Hi Diana,

Thank you so much for your positive review, glad to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

More about NOVA DECOR CONSTRUCTION LTD

OUR PROFILE Nova Decor Construction LTD. is family owned and operated by Al Spagnolo for over 30 years along with his son Robert Spagnolo. The company is registered with the better business bureau and is a member of the NKBA (National Kitchen and Bath Association). Our staff is equipped with ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Markham?