Euroline Kitchens

Reviews for Euroline Kitchens

DavidP
DavidP

Kitchen and bath refresh

Very, very pleased with the results of both kitchen and bathroom updates. From the cabinet selections and colours to countertops and measuring and installation was a seamless process. Customer service was excellent and I won't hesitate to use them again. Everyone was so professional. Since I was away for most of the process, Euroline worked with my designate who was also very pleased - and relieved - that everything went according to plan.

David, it was very easy working with you, you knew exactly what you wanted. Thank you for the great review, hope to work with you again soon.

sandra
sandra

Kitchen renovation

My husband and I worked with Danny at Euroline Kitchens and he was a great help from start to finish. We ordered our custom cabinets and quartz countertop from Euroline and it came out beautifully. There were a few cabinets that needed to be custom sizes but this was not an issue. We got exactly what we were looking for and the kitchen looks great but is also very functional. We Highly recommend Euroline Kitchens.

Hi Sandra, It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovation. You and your husband provided us with very detailed measurements, you knew exactly what you were looking for and the kitchen turned out amazing!

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

I had the pleasure of working with Euroline Kitchens on my kitchen and bathroom renovation. Momir at Euroline Kitchens was very professional and reliable throughout the whole process. I had a specific colour in mind for my cabinets which was no problem because Euroline Kitchens allows for custom colours at no extra charge. The delivery and installation was done in one day and the end result is beautiful. I would recommend Euroline Kitchens to all my family and friends.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen and bathroom cabinet renovation. The attention to details really paid off and you have a wonderful new kitchen to show for it.

Suzana M. in Mississauga
Suzana M. in Mississauga

Kitchen, closets, bathroom

Excellent costumer service, meticulous attention to detail, patient and knowlegable staff. Great guidance from the begining to the end of the process. We were connected to suppliers and general contractor.

Thank you for your positive review. You had a big project (Kitchen cabinets, Main Bathroom and Entryway storage) that we were glad to be a part of. It is nice to hear that you are happy with the way everything turned out.

Ivana C.
Ivana C.

Kitchen renovation

Amazing work, done on time and budget excellent craftsmanship . As an Interior designer Eurokitchens help me to choose material and finishes to suit the best to my design idea for my project. We worked together as a team on every drawing I presented and I felt very confident and absolutely sure that the final result will be perfect. When the day for installation came everything was going smooth and it was installed without any problems and they left the house immaculate.
My client was very happy with their work, installation and off course final design.
They really made my vision and design into a reality. I will definitely work with them on many more projects .

Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you on more projects in the future.

M.Subara
M.Subara

Kitchen renovation

It has been a good experience from the begining to the end. Very good quality cabinets. Everything has been handled with high professionalism and positive attitude.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. It was a pleasure working with you and we are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the way your kitchen turned out.

nkermeci
nkermeci

Kitchen renovation/upgrade.

Great design and impressive transformation from an ancient into the modern look kitchen.
Very effective usage of space for the cabinets and island.
Quality, easy to maintain counter-top.
Installation was completed quick and efficient in 2 days by an experienced and skilled professional.
Overall very happy with the work and value.
Would highly recommend to anyone.

Thank you for choosing Euroline Kitchens and leaving us such a wonderful review. It is great to know that we were able to give you everything that you were looking for in your dream kitchen.

Igor in Brampton
Igor in Brampton

Kitchen renovation

Team of Euroline Kitchens provide perfect services. What I appreciate most, was timeline and competitive pricing.Team leaders was always reachable and ready to solve any issues.
Strongly recommend this company
Igor Sram P.Eng

Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to be a part of your project. I am so grateful to know that you are happy with the service that we provide.

danny
danny

Storage Cabinets

Picture speaks 1000 words! On time great quality ! Great price! Installer was a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks guys!

Thank you for choosing Euroline Kitchens and writing a review for us. I am glad that we were able to help you with your project.

More about Euroline Kitchens

Euroline Kitchens has been in business since 2004, serving the GTA. Euroline Kitchens is your one-stop-shop; we can take care of your entire renovation. Come into our showroom and have a look at our vast selection of custom cabinets, counters, tiles and hardwood samples.
***
Euroline Kitchens, working alongside subcontracted licensed trades can provide you with all the services that you need to complete the job: electrical work, plumbing and contracting. For a free quote please come into our showroom and speak with one of our designers.
***