Euroline Kitchens

Reviews for Euroline Kitchens

RobBoldt in Toronto
RobBoldt in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

The team at Euroline was extremely friendly, professional and accommodating from the beginning to completion of the project. There were numerous revisions to the design and countless questions about fine details during the project process. Momir was exceptionally patient responding to any and all questions that I had and he helped me choose the best design options for the project.

The construction part of the project was extremely well done thanks to Mike’s exceptional skills and professionalism. I was always made aware of the next stage of the project so there were no surprises.

Finally, Danka was always helpful to answer questions in the odd times where Momir was not available.

The scope of the project involved removing old cabinets, replacing with new cabinets, creating a new tiled floor, rewiring the entire kitchen for outlets, rewiring for appliances, rewiring for lighting, drywalling, painting, relocating two doorways, rewiring a small bathroom, replacing bathroom fixtures, supplying a new countertop and installing a backsplash.

Hi Rob, thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with and we are so glad that you love your new kitchen cabinets and counters.

leslie.hart
leslie.hart
1 review Barrie, ON

Full condo renovation

Did full kitchen and both bathrooms
Fabulous built in in the living room
Took unit from drab to fsbulous

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your project. The kitchen and bathroom turned out wonderfully but the wall unit is the true focal point of your home.

Kristina K.
Kristina K.

2 Kitchen Reno’s

We first decided to use Euroline Kitchens to update the kitchen in a rental property. We were so happy with the service and options that we decided to go ahead and update our kitchen as well. Momir came over and listened to our wants and gave us his professional opinion on design ideas. We signed our contract almost immediately and true to the time line provided to us, the kitchen was placed in production, delivered and then installed! The kitchen was installed in a timely fashion ( to be honest I was blown away at how quickly they got the work done). We’ve had two other friends ask us who we used because we can’t stop saying enough good things about the service and workmanship.

Hi Kristina,

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on both of your kitchen projects. We look forward to working with you again someday on future projects.

Homeowner
Homeowner

New Kitchen with Marble top + Laundry Cabinets

We worked with Richard who was engaged and very helpful from start to finish on the project. We had an idea of what we wanted but his knowledge of the details helped us transform our dated kitchen into a beautiful and functional space. He was clear on preparation work required and timelines for measuring / ordering which made the process very simple.

Roman, the installer has an eye for detail and is very skilled.

We would definitely use Euroline again.

It was a pleasure working with you. Your kitchen cabinets and counter look great.

mhaq
mhaq

Kitchen Renovation

I reached out to Euroline kitchen for my kitchen remodeling project and they have done an outstanding job. It was a pleasure to work with Danny who clearly understood our requirements and expectations and did his best to over achieve. Me and my wife are amazed with the results. I will strongly recommend them for any kitchen renovation project. Thanks Danny and team.

Thank you for your encouragement and appreciation, it was a wonderful experience working with you as well. Thank you for considering us to be a part of your project; we are so happy that you are enjoying your kitchen cabinets and counters.

Vera in Toronto
Vera in Toronto

kitchen cabinets

I had pleasure of working with Euroline Kitchens on my kitchen project. Momir at Euroline Kitchens was very professional and reliable throughout whole process. Very detail oriented with great design ideas. Everything was done beautifully and smoothly.
I would recommend Euroline Kitchens to all my family and friends.

Vera, Thank you for your positive review. It was a pleasure working with you to design your kitchen.

Mario
Mario

Kitchen Renovation

Great job, love the new kitchen and enjoy it every day. Thank you Momir for all the patience and attention to detail.

It was a pleasure working with you and your wife. You knew exactly what you wanted and it was amazing seeing your ideas come to life. Your kitchen and counter turned out beautifully.

sirmalcome
sirmalcome

Complete kitchen install

Cabinets were perfect and the install was over the top in terms of cleanliness, positioning and comportion of the task.

Thank you for your positive review. I am so glad that you are happy with your new kitchen and counters. I think the white cabinets look great and you have ample storage now as well.

DavidP
DavidP

Kitchen and bath refresh

Very, very pleased with the results of both kitchen and bathroom updates. From the cabinet selections and colours to countertops and measuring and installation was a seamless process. Customer service was excellent and I won't hesitate to use them again. Everyone was so professional. Since I was away for most of the process, Euroline worked with my designate who was also very pleased - and relieved - that everything went according to plan.

David, it was very easy working with you, you knew exactly what you wanted. Thank you for the great review, hope to work with you again soon.

sandra
sandra

Kitchen renovation

My husband and I worked with Danny at Euroline Kitchens and he was a great help from start to finish. We ordered our custom cabinets and quartz countertop from Euroline and it came out beautifully. There were a few cabinets that needed to be custom sizes but this was not an issue. We got exactly what we were looking for and the kitchen looks great but is also very functional. We Highly recommend Euroline Kitchens.

Hi Sandra, It was a pleasure working with you on your kitchen renovation. You and your husband provided us with very detailed measurements, you knew exactly what you were looking for and the kitchen turned out amazing!

More about Euroline Kitchens

Euroline Kitchens has been in business since 2004, serving the GTA. Euroline Kitchens is your one-stop-shop; we can take care of your entire renovation. Come into our showroom and have a look at our vast selection of custom cabinets, counters, tiles and hardwood samples.
***
Euroline Kitchens, working alongside subcontracted licensed trades can provide you with all the services that you need to complete the job: electrical work, plumbing and contracting. For a free quote please come into our showroom and speak with one of our designers.
***