Renovate Plus

keshnmcc
keshnmcc
1 review Oshawa, ON

Electrical work

Amazing. John and his team were efficient, fast, and explained the entire process to us. We are new home owners and were concerned with the aluminum wiring in our home and they put us completely at ease. The service and price was exactly what we needed. Thank you John and team!!!

Thanks Keshia and Rob for your great review! I was happy to make sure your wiring is in safe order! Contact me anytime with questions or any future projects.

Roxa
Roxa

Electricals for a new house

We are very happy with the service! John was professional and friendly. He gave us good advice and made our home safe and got the necessary certificates. Once we agreed to a timeline he ensured all was completed on time. He kept us informed and communicated with us in a timely manner. He left our place clean. We will work with his company again for sure and highly recommend them.

Thank you Roxana and Martin. It was a pleasure working with the both of you!

Mark W.
Mark W.
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen upgrade

Fast,efficient and very professional. Tough job and wizzed through it. Highly recommend. Kept to the schedule. . Thanks John.

Thanks for the great feedback Mark! Pleasure working with you and hope to see you on your next project.

Danielgdhunter
Danielgdhunter

Electrical upgrade to 200amp, new panel, multiple other electrical upgrades.

I highly recommend John and his team. The project was well managed from start to finish, staying on budget, and on time.

Thanks Daniel,
It was great working with you on your project. I'm sure you and your family will enjoy your new home. Call me anytime.

elaine s.
elaine s.

Lighting throughout my house and excellent consulting the Eco-choices!

This was brilliant! And onlY one of the many changes john made in short order. having heard me voice a need for a safer heat source in our tiny bathroom where we'd been using a portable heater (an ongoing tripping hazard) for years . He suggested, purchased and installed a flush mount perfect unit / quiet and well-placed in the room. We love it. So we had him put two more in. He also recommended and implemented a way to cheaply save ourselves a ton of hydro. He works clean and carefully. . Good in collaboration and consultaton. Not defensive - easy to talk to. we're thrilled. Excellent quality person and work!

Thanks Elaine! See you and Mike soon I'm sure.

jerryfriedman
jerryfriedman

deck construction

I needed a 30 year old deck replaced. Renovate Plus had very helpful ideas of how to improve on the original design. They provided a very clear estimate of the costs (very competitive) and were clear on the time involved.They were very easy to deal with and consulted with me as they went along to incorporate improvements . The work was done in exactly the scheduled time with a thorough cleanup.I have no hesitation in recommending Renovate Plus.

It was a pleasure working with you Jerry. Im glad to hear you and your wife are enjoying your deck.Thanks for the review and call anytime.

marwyncc in Toronto
marwyncc in Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom and kitchen

John was lovely to work with. Our washroom needed a lot of work and we knew that going into it. It took me sometime to find someone and when I found John we knew it was a good fit. We had to add the whole redo of the floor and we were still very very close to the time line originally promised. The end result was fabulous. So great that when it can to our deck we had John come back out and we are very happy with the results as well. He was there all day and worked non stop. My 2 year old daughter always liked to say hello and goodbye to John each day. Overall very happy

Thank you Marwyn for having me renovate your washroom and deck. You and Court were awesome to work with and very accommodating. Call anytime if you need anything or have questions.

ramin.balouch
ramin.balouch
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen, family room, pot lights

John is a perfectionist when it comes to his job. He did an amazing job and change the entire look of our house to what we wanted. I would recommend him for any reno job.

Thank you Ramin for such a thoughtful review. I hope to help you with any future projects.

John.

goldmans
goldmans

stall shower

John did a terrific job removing an old shower and installing a new one. He is reliable and extremely easy to work with, and did his best to ensure that we were happy with the outcome.

Thank you Phyllis, you were a pleasure to work with and we will see you soon for your next project.

More about Renovate Plus

Renovate Plus is owned and operated by licensed electrician and contractorJohn Anderson who has over 25 years experience in the renovating and electrical contracting industry. Renovate Plus is the go to company to complete your interior and exterior home renovations and repairs, including bathroom and kitchen remodeling, basement finishing, custom ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?