HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Aurora  >  BGC Blucast General Contracting

Natashia
Natashia
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Where do I start? After my initial meeting with Tyler, I just knew that this was the company for us. Tyler's engaging personality, professionalism, easy smile, and most importantly, his honesty (not to mention those dimples), sealed the deal. I just had a feeling that BGC was the right crew for us and boy, was I right. Professional, courteous, reliable, responsible, experienced, clean, considerate, respectful and just a great group of people. I could go on and on. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the amazing work that Bob and his team did on our project. Bob's knowledge, background in industrial design, experience and vision were invaluable assets in creating our dream kitchen. "Uncle Bob" was a delight and quickly became a family favourite and it was a bittersweet feeling when the job was done - happy because we ended up with a kick-ass kitchen, but sad because we wouldn't see Bob,Tyler and their amazing crew anymore. I was impressed with the way Tyler would check in to make sure we were happy with the progress of the project and to keep up apprised of the timeline and I honestly wouldn't consider going to anyone else for any future project. Point blank. Period. I would recommend them to anyone without reservation.

Thank you! great kitchen!

Mirzo in Toronto
Mirzo in Toronto

Insulation for a frozen pipe

We had some pipes freeze during the January cold-streak. We've seen a few contractors, but didn't feel at ease with any of them. Until we met Tyler! It became clear very quickly that he is very knowledgeable and skilled in his profession. He took his time to explain to us what the problem was and how he was going to fix it. He gave us a reasonable and an accurate quote. His team was fabulous too. They were very friendly and professional. They tried their best to minimize the disruption of the work on our lives. They worked fast and clean, and we were very happy with the results. We are definitely calling Blucast for our next project!

Thank you!

sbayati
sbayati
1 review Aurora, ON

Master Bathroom and Laundry Room

Tyler and the team were fantastic. They listened to the design ideas and were open and candid about what would work and what would sacrifice the integrity of the structure, etc. I would use them again for any renovation in my home.

Thank you!

mylandlady
mylandlady

Full House Gut and Renovation

10/10 doesn't do this company justice. Tyler and his crew are outstanding in every way. I interviewed several GC's and Tyler gave me the most detailed quote in the shortest time. His price is very fair and competitive, and unlike any other quote I got, it was accurate. He did a huge project for me, and I was shocked that he was exactly on time and on budget, considering that the scope of the project kept changing. He is honest, responsive, incredibly knowledgeable, reliable, creative, hard-working, does beautiful and meticulous work, and wants to make the client happy. The crew were very respectful to all of my neighbours, and in fact, a couple of neighbours want to hire them too! He and is crew are easy and a pleasure to work with. They went above and beyond, and I couldn't imagine doing a project without them. Thank you Tyler and BGC for everything. Anyone would be lucky to hire them.

Thank you! pleasure working with you!

jojofitt
jojofitt
1 review Newmarket, ON

Ensuite, Main Bathroom and Laminate flooring

Tyler and his crew were awesome!
Bob and Sean were very personable and very accommodating and very helpful.
This was my first reno experience and it was very positive one!

thank you Jody! it was great working with you and your family.

Andrea  from Toronto
Andrea from Toronto

Main Floor Renovation

We hired BGC to complete an extension renovation of our main floor - new floor plan, kitchen, powder room, flooring, installation and lots of other details! We are thrilled with the process and results. Tyler was easy to work with and very reliable. We would highly recommend him and will use BGC again!

Thank you! Really enjoyed working on your project!

cjmackay
cjmackay

Bathroom, master bedroom, walk in closet

The work was exceptional. Tyler was easy to work with and very professional. Tyler had some great ideas which we incorporated into the Reno.

Would highly recommend and will personally hire again.

It was great working with you and your family. Big thank you for the review!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Built-In Wall unit

Tyler and his team worked closely with us on designing and developing our built-in wall unit and fireplace surround. From the initial consultation he offered support and advice, while maintaining our vision as his main objective and never steering us anywhere our imagination hadn't already taken us.

The initial renderings they provided really helped us visualize the final product and we are very happy with the end result. We had a very particular situation, as the built-in had to be mostly constructed on-site and in a fully finished home, so very particular care had to be taken to not disturb the current finishes, while at the same time seamlessly integrating with them. They were very careful and meticulous with their work and left the area the same, if not cleaner, than they found it. They even had to spray paint on for finishing the work inside in the finished room and taped and tarped everything off so well you'd never know!

Me and my family are all very happy with the work Blucast performed on our project and would highly recommend him for any similar work to others.

Thank you for the amazing review. you might have missed your calling in PR or communications!

Cortney a.
Cortney a.
1 review , ON

Kitchen/dining/living room

We were very pleased with the work done by Blucast General Contracting. Tyler and his team are dedicated, detailed and really care about how clients' projects look and feel! We had many, many conversations about WHO and HOW we were going to live in the space and what materials would best suit our specific needs - and he was bang on, which we appreciated, even when he was telling us we'd chosen wrong!
Tyler's beautiful design work on our new stair-case and railing is more than we could have hoped for! It was a last minute addition and he took to it like he was creating something for his own home that he'd cherish - which we do!
With a very particular customer in this house, Tyler was able to anticipate the smallest things to fix that would have easily driven us crazy later when we finally noticed.
The team arrived when they said they would and were really flexible when we encountered any scheduling difficulties with deliveries.
Couldn't speak more highly about the work done! Love it!

- Cortney and Kevin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

Scott P.
Scott P.
1 review Thornhill, ON

Bathroom Renovation

We hired Blucast to completely gut and renovate our small master bathroom. Tyler was a pleasure to work with throughout the reno process. His estimates and quotes were very thorough, estimating not only the labour and time, but also a realistic breakdown of material costs. He was meticulous and careful when it came to controlling the construction chaos in the house, and offered great advice and recommendations as the reno went along. We greatly appreciated his collaborative approach and his attention to detail with all aspects of the job, from site prep to the final finishing touches. The process was painless and the end result was beautiful and thoroughly well crafted. We’d gladly recommend Blucast, and hope to work with him again in the future.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We thank you for taking the time to support our organization.

More about BGC Blucast General Contracting

Our organization is dedicated to providing high quality renovations. Our mission as contractors is to take full control of the project and help our customers every step of the way. We promise that there will be no surprises in your renovations. This doesn't mean there is not going to be tough decisions but our team will be there to support you. Visit us at blucast.com.

We specialize in: complete home renovations, general contracting, bathroom renovations, kitchen renovations, basement renovations, custom staircases, custom cabinetry.

Please contact us during business hours. We would be happy to review your project onsite.