Viking Mechanical Heating And Cooling Inc

793 Essa Rd Barrie ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Barrie  >  Viking Mechanical Heating And Cooling Inc

Reviews for Viking Mechanical Heating And Cooling Inc

Miriam in Barrie
Miriam in Barrie

Install A/C

Chris was very professional and personable. I'm a stickler for detail and he came thru with knowledgeable answers to all my questions. The most important thing was that I felt I could trust him. He was on-time, explained everything, priced fairly, worked cleanly, and got the job done in less time than anticipated. Highly recommend!

Thanks Miriam for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you. I am very pleased with the way that your job turned out. It should definitely stand the test of time. As a customer you get an A+ +. You paid on time and you offered us drinks. What else could a guy ask for? Let's keep our fingers crossed on that furnace and water heater. If anything comes up in the future please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

Rebecca Weatherall in Barrie
Rebecca Weatherall in Barrie

Napolean Gas Fireplace Insert

We are beyond happy with Chris's work. He removed our old insert and installed a Napolean Gas Insert as well as ran the gas line and hooked up our gas barbecue. We were really impressed with how clean he kept our home throughout the install. His knowledge and expertise were well reflected throughout the process. If you want good quality work he's your man!

Eric & Rebecca

Paul S.
Paul S.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

HVAC installation of a smoke detector shut-off and venting for a hood range, plumbing for a sink, dishwasher and fire sprinkler

Chris did an absolutely fantastic job! He showed up on-time, knew exactly what he was doing, and left the job clean....this is very rare in the trades! I was very impressed by the professionalism and courtesy that was shown that I would recommend Viking Mechanical to anyone...and have. Chris was also accommodating to my schedule and really came through in getting the work done right the first time and at a reasonable cost. I'm very experienced in the trades myself and can see the high level of quality and care that Chris puts into his work, even going above and beyond to deliver a better customer experience. I'll definitely use Viking Mechanical for future projects.

That's for the great review Paul. Great guy to deal with. Knew what he wanted done and how he wanted the job done, no guessing here. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Fireplace Supply and Install

We are beyond thrilled with our new fireplace. Chris was a breeze to work with from consultation to installation. His prices are amazing and his customer service cannot be beat. The installation was flawless and we are so happy with the end product. We will definitely be recommending his services to family and friends. Looking forward to working with him in the future for other HVAC projects around the house. Thank you from the McPhee's!

Wow, thanks for the great review. I hope that your new fireplace brings many years of warm winters. You are allways more than welcome!

Mark
Mark

Duct Smoke Detector

I called Chris to install a duct smoke detector, after having a hard time finding someone who could do the install the way the inspector wanted it, I spoke with Chris who was very knowledgeable and had very fair pricing. He was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend Viking Mechanical.

deb.james
deb.james

AC Maintenance

Chris is amazing. He was courteous, on time and easy to talk to. There were was no pressure to buy anything; he was honest about what was wrong and what work was needed to be done. He's a great and super knowledgeable HVAC guy-give him a call!

Rob V.
Rob V.

Basement Duct work

Chris is very reliable and professional. He was on time and very fair with his pricing. I would Highly recommend Viking Mechanical and am 100% satisfied with the work completed on my home :) Happy Client

M. K.
M. K.

New Furnace Installation.

I could not believe the attention to detail. The 90 degree angles, the parallel exhaust and intake pipes (upgraded to 3" at no extra charge), the taping and sealing of all joints. The unit is air tight. I've already noticed the improvement in gas consumption. Very meticulous. Answered every question and offered advice. I am very satisfied. I would not hesitate to recommend this contractor. Simply top notch.

Mike didn't call me a moment too soon. It was time to retire the fire breathing dragon he had in the basement. That thing was eating him out of house and home I'm sure. The furnace he has now is as bad as it gets. It has all the bells and whistles including a modulating ECM. Should serve you well for many years to come. Thanks again, a man of honour and keeps his word!

Marinozavarella
Marinozavarella
1 review Glencairn, ON

Supply and instal a Nivien tankless water heater and propane line for new gas stove. Also supply and instal a 2 ton Payne AC unit.

Two thumbs up for the amazing service and work! Your professionalism and honest assessment saved us a lot of money unlike others who were pushing work we didn't need! We love our new system and have already noticed a reduction in our utility bills! Thank you for taking the extra time and for the high quality work and service you did at our home! I highly recommend Chris and always call him first before any work gets done on our home!

Marino, Angie and the girls (rotweilers) are pretty much your dream customers. Very humble upbeat people who took the time to make me feel comfortable in their home. It was a pleasure to repay the favour. Thanks again. A+++

More about Viking Mechanical Heating And Cooling Inc

Viking Mechanical Inc is a company dedicated to producing high end, high quality installs and service. We care about our customers.