Calgary AB T1Y 7E2

Reviews for No Payne Roofing Inc

Kent Cottage  in Calgary
Kent Cottage in Calgary

Great job

They did amazing job on our 100 year old house, going above their duties to improve the quality that others had missed. They did both the shingles, flashing and the eavestrough on time and on budget. And a good friendly team. Thank you Mike and crew!

I'm glad we could resolve those air intake issues! Getting that air flowing is super important to any attic space. Thanks for taking time to give us a review!

CC12
CC12
1 review Okotoks, AB

Great Roof for a Great Price!

Mike (CEO) came out for a free estimate. Based on his estimate and his online reviews, we chose his company. Right after the crew started to tear off cedar shakes, they found underlying asphalt shingles. Mike quickly called to let us know the (bad news), which he could not have foreseen during his original estimate. Mike gave a new estimate. Crew proceeded to do a "double tear off".This was added cost/labor/time/dump fees.
Our final bill came to exactly what Mike estimated. Mike was always quick to text back on any questions/concerns. His crew was polite and worked hard on what was a huge job for them! (Our new roof had our neighbors talking before the crew even finished ;-)

Based on Mikes price, his professional and quick customer service, his hard working crew (who worked so hard on a huge job) and his company's 10 year warranty on the roof, we wouldn't hesitate to re-hire No Payne Roofing for any future roof needs, as well as refer them.

Last job of the year and it's gotta be a double tear lol, what luck ! This was actually the 2nd job all year this happened, it's super rare. It was nice working with you :)

Private User reviews , ON

Friendly, Knowledgeable, Fast, and reasonable.

Mike was a knowledgeable resource providing great information on roofing options, and available products. Installation was fast, is of great quality, looks fabulous, and was completed in two days and included removal of old shingles (dumpster). I highly recommend their service.

Thanks for sharing your experience Tim :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

roofing

Friendly service with reasonable quote. All work was very well done and by the time stated. All employees doing the work were very courteous and friendly. Quality material was used and they left the area cleaner than it was originally. I would recommend this company to my friends and relative requiring roofing, etc. 10 out of 10.

Painless is our aim. Thanks for sharing your experience. Anytime you need me just call or text :)

Mike M in
Mike M in

Re-roofing project

Excellent work and service! Mike Payne is hands-on and he's one of the best, if not the best, roofing contractors in Calgary! I never canvassed for separate quotes anymore when i saw his price and his work on one of the houses in the neighbourhood and i never regretted it!

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

New roof

587 227 0517
Calgary
AB
T1Y 7E2

Excellent work honest does not contract work out. All employees are trained by company to their standards. Employees polite approachable and helpful. Reasonable and honest quote. No hidden costs. Painless when you go with No Payne.

I'm glad you found our services to be painless :) . For clarification we did complete this in Calgary, IP issues I guess.

Dominic
Dominic

Roof Replacement

Mike and his team are great. They are very efficient and professional. They are very considerate to my tenants and leave the place very clean after the job is completed. Mike and I have very effective communication via the messenger App. I will certainly recommend Mike and his team to my friends if they need to have their roof replaced or fixed. Dominic

Your business and review is appreciated . Please do not hesitate to contact me with questions or concerns, your satisfaction is my #1 priority .

Maggie
Maggie

Skylight Replacement

587 227 0517
Calgary
AB
T1Y 7E2

I contacted several companies for the quotes of roof repair, skylight replacement and chimney chaise cover replacement. Mike is the one who really cares about my business. So far he finished the skylight replacement for me and I am waiting for more work to be done for my house by his company. He is being very helpful during all those weeks and always texts me to do the follow up. Mike is also helping me dealing with my insurance company with all the pictures and documents for my hail-damaged roof. I would highly recommend him for all the roof related matters to my friends and relatives. Thanks, Mike!

Your business is always greatly appreciated. I'm eager to complete the next stage of the project.

More about No Payne Roofing Inc

No Payne Roofing Inc. your roofing specialists with referral capabilities for all of your exterior needs. We are a home based business capable of beating competitive quotes; while matching or exceeding quality standards*. Why you might ask? Because we can! With low overhead we can ensure quality and low prices ...