No Payne Roofing Inc

Reviews for No Payne Roofing Inc

BrendaLeach in Calgary
BrendaLeach in Calgary

Chimney and Attic repair

I called Payne Roofing for a roofing inspection and was given an estimate and full explanation of what needed to be done. Brandon came to do the repairs. Brandon is extremely professional and answered all our questions. I would highly recommend Payne Roofing and would definitely ask for Brandon for any future needs I have.

Brenda Leach

Thanks for sharing your experience Brenda, I’ll let Brandon know to keep up the good work. Contact us anytime .

Scott Starchuk from Calgary
Scott Starchuk from Calgary

New skylights and roof vents

What a great experience with Mike from No Payne Roofing. His crew, Brody and Carly did an outstanding job installing new skylights and roof vents under adverse weather conditions (snowing and cold). Their work ethic is second to none and the pride they showed in their work is apparent. We would without hesitation trust No Payne Roofing to complete any work needed in the future. It is refreshing to see the professionalism shown by a company and its employees. Thanks once again for the outstanding work.

Thanks allot for sharing your experience :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Roofing repair

No Payne knows how to take care of a client.

Brody completed scheduled repairs on our roof quickly today.

Mike was an excellent communicator.

I wanted to put in metal vents for the roof but Mike was thoughtful enough to recommend higher quality and more durable rubber vents. (I didn’t know they existed).

All in all a job done well, on time, and for a good price.

I want to give both Brody and Mike a shout out for professionalism.

Thanks!

Thanks for the shout out :)

King's drain services ltd
King's drain services ltd

Punctual, good quality and great value

My last roofer just didn't show up to any scheduled jobs.. so, I was referred to No Payne. They genuinely care about the customers and the quality of their work. I am extremely happy with the quality everytime! No BS... with these guys. I will continue to recommend them to everyone!

AllanCary in Vernon
AllanCary in Vernon
1 review Vernon, BC

No Payne Roofing did a fantastic job on our home. The roof looks fantastic, the crew was fast, efficient and very courteous. They cleaned up after everything left no mess behind. The cost came in at the same price as the appraisal- no extra fees. Very professional and the warranty is transferable if we sell our home! Energy efficient shingles too! Thank you so much No Payne Roofing and thank you to your dedicated team Brody and Nolan!

It was a pleasure doing business , thanks for sharing your experience!

Rick
Rick

Replace vents on roof and add 1 new on garage

I can’t say how happy I’m with the service, I received a quick response that day and had a call out later that day to replace some venting in roof, top notch service will definitely call for any of my roofing needs, thanks no Payne roofing

Thanks for sharing your experience Richard, anytime you need us we'll be here !

Kent
Kent

Roof Repair

I can't say enough good things about No Payne Roofing. Mike responded to our request for quotes on a roof repair incredibly fast. I described the problem (inspection of our home for selling turned up a section of weathered shingles) , sent him a picture of the weathered area, and informed him what we needed (a section re-shingled). Mike provided a reasonable quote for the work. He answered all my questions in a timely manner about the product he would use as our current shingles have been discontinued. He showed up when he promised and did an A-1 job of re-shingling the damaged area. The match with the old shingles was very good, despite being a slightly different model of shingle. He left the worksite neat and tidy and even left us the excess shingles from the opened package. I would definitely call Mike, again, and use No Payne roofing for my future roofing needs!

Thanks so much for sharing your experience ! Call me anytime!

Rex
Rex

Patching of Leaky Roof

My experience was mixed. As far as the job goes, Mike Payne did a great job and was great at communicating with me (as I was off-site). Everything on that end was top notch.

What hurt the experience (and my review score) was that my fiance (who was home at the time) told me that the contractor was not very friendly or personable. She also had some questions but Mike left without telling her he was done. She did not know if he was returning to his vehicle to grab equipment or if the job was complete. A simple 'Well, we're all patched here" would have gone a long way to improving this score.

I am happy with the work, but my fiance felt overlooked. I work in the trade industry myself so I think that the service side is as equally important as the job quality.

(Edit that my girlfriend added after company's response) --> "I feel like I would have remembered him saying that. And if he had, I would have asked him to let me know what he did specifically. I’d never be okay with someone finishing a job and just leaving the house.

It sort of made me feel insulted. Like, as the woman I didn’t need to know."

<lowering my score because owner did not take ownership over his actions>

Review has 1 previous version

Rex, I let her know that I wouldn't be disturbing her again after our first consultation, I also let you personally know the moment I was finished by sending you the completion photos immediately after I was done.

Kent Cottage  in Calgary
Kent Cottage in Calgary

Great job

They did amazing job on our 100 year old house, going above their duties to improve the quality that others had missed. They did both the shingles, flashing and the eavestrough on time and on budget. And a good friendly team. Thank you Mike and crew!

I'm glad we could resolve those air intake issues! Getting that air flowing is super important to any attic space. Thanks for taking time to give us a review!

CC12
CC12
1 review Okotoks, AB

Great Roof for a Great Price!

Mike (CEO) came out for a free estimate. Based on his estimate and his online reviews, we chose his company. Right after the crew started to tear off cedar shakes, they found underlying asphalt shingles. Mike quickly called to let us know the (bad news), which he could not have foreseen during his original estimate. Mike gave a new estimate. Crew proceeded to do a "double tear off".This was added cost/labor/time/dump fees.
Our final bill came to exactly what Mike estimated. Mike was always quick to text back on any questions/concerns. His crew was polite and worked hard on what was a huge job for them! (Our new roof had our neighbors talking before the crew even finished ;-)

Based on Mikes price, his professional and quick customer service, his hard working crew (who worked so hard on a huge job) and his company's 10 year warranty on the roof, we wouldn't hesitate to re-hire No Payne Roofing for any future roof needs, as well as refer them.

Last job of the year and it's gotta be a double tear lol, what luck ! This was actually the 2nd job all year this happened, it's super rare. It was nice working with you :)

More about No Payne Roofing Inc

No Payne Roofing Inc. your roofing specialists with referral capabilities for all of your exterior needs. We are a home based business capable of beating competitive quotes; while matching or exceeding quality standards*. Why you might ask? Because we can! With low overhead we can ensure quality and low prices meet in harmony.

Unlike most of the big companies, the owner operator ( Mike Payne), will be involved in the process start to finish, while even participating in the installation process. Call us Today !