Hunter's Heating

Reviews for Hunter's Heating

Mike Match in Calgary
Mike Match in Calgary

Great Job Breck!

Very good job boys thank you so much. My house is nice and cold for the summer! The work is well done, the line tie in is clean, the wall canning is perfect including a hood to hide the hole for the wall.

DannyB  in Calgary
DannyB in Calgary

Furnace and Hot Water Tank Replacement

Hunter's Heating
Calgary
AB
T2W 3T7

Cant express enough how thankful I am for the promptness and quality of service.
Installation was explained to me very thoroughly and upon completion I was given the full walk through on use, and upkeep for new equipment.

Would STRONGLY recommend for anyone to use Hunters Heating if you want a straight forward quote and install.

Thanks for the great review Danny! It was truly our pleasure to help bring your new home up to date!

barbet_5 in Calgary
barbet_5 in Calgary

“When it’s done right, it’s easy”

the title is a direct quote from the city inspector who spent 5 minutes looking at the hot water tank and furnace replaced in October. Breck has amazing customer service, from coming to fix a leak on thanksgiving, to emailing me a reminder to have it inspected to validate the permit. I can’t say enough about the professional manner and excellent work done by Breck An day his crew.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace Repair

After reading the reviews of this company, I decided to give Hunter Heating a try, and I am THOROUGHLY pleased that I did. I would recommend him 100%.

I had horrible ringing noise in my furnace, and I had hired another company to fix it, but the worker could not diagnose the problem, and wasn't helpful at all. Thus I was very apprehensive and disheartened about trying to find and pay another company. After reading the reviews on Hunter Heating, I decided to give them a call.

Right away, on the phone, I found Breck to be quite helpful and sincere; taking time to answer my NUMEROUS questions, BEFORE I even hired him to do the work! This gave me a good feeling about Hunter Heating.

On site it was clear that Breck was very knowledgeable and experienced, and unlike other companies I had used in the past. I felt like I had hired a "friend" to come over and fix my furnace - THAT is how personable he was. He was: cordial, genuine, respectful, extremely knowledgeable, efficient, generous, and truly went above and beyond. You will find that he is refreshingly cheerful and earnest, and seems to genuinely love his job, and meeting customers. His work was fast and tidy. He thoroughly explained everything to me, and my options, he let me watch him work, and we had a lovely enjoyable conversation about his wife, kids, and starting the company. He even worked overtime, and came back to do the work after picking up his young son - who was such a delight and truly pleasant.

I am on disability, and have numerous doctors appointments, Breck was kind enough to help me out accommodating my schedule, and fit me in right away. He was also very generous with his invoice, which has NEVER happened to me before. I am go grateful.

Put simply: this is a genuinely nice guy, with extensive knowledge and expertise, doing superb work.

I am completely satisfied and impressed by Breck an the work he did at my house. This company is a real GEM. I would recommend Hunter Heating 100% for any furnace serving.

John & Karen Nicholson in Calgary
John & Karen Nicholson in Calgary

Vent Work and Furnace Maintenance

Breck, the owner of Hunter's, and his co-worker Brandon were exceptional in their service we needed for our renovation. They followed through on their quote and demonstrated a very wide range of abilities in getting the various tasks completed. The interaction we had was a bonus. We will definitely be recommended their work to others we come into contact with who need HVAC services!

More about Hunter's Heating

We are a Calgary company with honest, quality work as our core value. My name is Breck Chapman, a Red Seal certified Sheet Metal and Class B Gasfitter. I have more than a decade of experience in the HVAC industry, specializing in retrofitting new, energy efficient furnaces, hot water tanks ...