Home Sweet Home Remodeling

Reviews for Home Sweet Home Remodeling

Tracy in North York
Tracy in North York

Many small jobs!

Edward is a great person to work with. He did our kitchen back splash, installed a barn door, installed a glass door in my bathroom, replaced my door nob, installed trim in my garage and installed electrical outlets were I needed.
He works hard and fast doing a great job along the way.
He cleans up after himself and takes pride in his work!
I will definately call this company again!
The Lindsays

I really appreciate the review Tracy. It was such a pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Sig in Quispamsis
Sig in Quispamsis

Small bathroom reno

Our small bathroom in a 100-year-old house presented several design and construction problems. Edward came up with creative, functional and attractive solutions. He is a meticulous professional who takes pride in his work. We are very pleased with the renovation and recommend him highly.

Sig, I really appreciate the opportunity to work with you and Suzan. Looking forward to working with you guys again.
All the best

Edward

1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Edward was exceptional throughout the entire renovation. Always on time, great communication, extremely hard worker and very accommodating to our wishes.
Our job was completed much more quickly than the original proposed schedule and the bathroom looks beautiful.
Thank you Edward. We are very happy and you were a pleasure to work with. We would HIGHLY recommend Edward to anyone looking for an honest, amicable and respectful contractor that takes pride in his work and gives great attention to every detail.

Thank you so much Karen, I really appreciate such an awesome review. Our goal is to ensure every project is handled with care ant that our clients are happy with the end result. It was a pleasure working with you. Looking forward to working ??? you again.

T &.
T &.

Bathroom renovation

This is the second bathroom reno that Home Sweet Home Remodeling have done for us. Very professional work. Edward Jackson and his crew always arrived when promised or called if delayed. Work completed on time and on budget. Very tidy while working, always aware of minimizing mess and dust. Recommended HSH Remodeling to friends who needed a bathroom reno and they also reported they were very happy with the price and workmanship.

Hi Tom and Kathy. It a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the referrals and this review. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Wall unit and closer remodel

Great attention to detail and pride in craftsmanship. Edward was wonderful to deal with. He is trustworthy making him our go to contractor.

Hi guys. It a pleasure working with you too. I really appreciate this review. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

More about Home Sweet Home Remodeling

Whether you would like a complete transformation or just small remodeling changes, just know we're passionate about bringing spaces to life together with you.