GVRD Building Maintenance

Yaroslav in Vancouver
Yaroslav in Vancouver
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

chimney leak repair

This company has excellent customer service. In my opinion they went above and beyond to help me get my chimney fixed. Wes took the time to explain everything to me. In fact they were the only company I called that I was able to get in contact with and who could schedule me within a reasonable time frame. I will definitely be using them again and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of chimney work.

Brad Gauntlett in Vancouver
Brad Gauntlett in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Roof leak repair

Just had a roof repair completed on my home by GVRD Building Maintenance, The experience was smooth and fantastic. Across 5 competing bids, GVRD were by far the best. After securing the bid, they were punctual, extremely responsive, and carefully walked us through the entire project.

I’d recommend again in a heartbeat.

naomi in Vancouver
naomi in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Roof repair

GVRD Building Maintenance came out to help review some issues that were brought up during a recent home inspection. They were extremely polite and professional. You can tell they been in the business for a long time. Very quick and did great work! We had a handful of slipped tiles that needed to be readjusted and also 2 broken tiles that he was able to swap out quickly. They also helped me with some before/after pictures which was an awesome touch. Overall, I would highly recommend them to anyone needing work done and the cost was also right on point. I could not be any happier. 5+ stars all the way!

Richard Seo
Richard Seo
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gutter Repair

I had my gutter repaired with GVRD back in November after a month it started leaking again I was given a 6 month warranty. It is now September and my gutter still has not been repaired.

jessica  in Richmond
jessica in Richmond
1 review Vancouver, BC

Pressure washing and window cleaning

Just had my whole house and property power washed and it looks fantastic! Michael is very personable and explains all aspects of the process and what to expect. I highly recommend GVRD Building Maintenance!

William in Surrey
William in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Chimney leak repair

The whole process was very professional and friendly from the scheduling to the appointment. The crew was knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt. The charge was exactly as estimated and they explained what they had done, as well as provide pictures. I will definitely be using GVRD Building Maintenance in the future!

Kyle in Kissimmee
Kyle in Kissimmee
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Window/power washing/skylights

They came by today power washed my decks cleaned my windows and skylights above my decks I'm very happy with the work that was done haven't done this type of cleaning in a few years and they came in did the job in 5 hours windows are almost mirror clean the green moss on my sidewalk is gone my skylights are nicely done had to specify inside and outside of glass to be cleaned but I enjoyed the work that was done excited to host bbq this upcoming summer now thank you and will call next year

Thank you very much Kyle, We are happy to work with you and looking foreword to see you again

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Skylight repair

My skylight was leaking badly on a rainy day and called GVRD Building Maintenance and they showed up same day and fix it on the spot with a good price, Thank you GVRD

Hi Lynda

thank you very much for the feedback, Please give me a call if you need anything about your roof

More about GVRD Building Maintenance

Welcome GVRD Building Maintenance. With more than 20 years’ experience offering window cleaning, pressure washing, dryer vent cleaning, gutter cleaning and repair, roof repair, skylights, chimney, foundation, roof inspection, maintenance, exterior caulking, and leak repair. We're proudly serving the areas of: Vancouver Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, New Westminster, North Vancouver, West ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Burnaby?