Pro Works Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M9W 3Y3
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Pro Works Painters

Illesh in Toronto

Rob was great and kept everything tidy. We painted a lot of the house ourselved and left the hard parts for Rob. We really appreciated his effort. Thanks! Would recommend them to others.

Job Price

Thanks for leaving us a review Hanji! I'm glad the project ended up looking so good!

Jason M  in Toronto

The team did a great job and were great to deal with. I would recommend Pro Works to friends and will use them in the future. The project came in on time and on budget.

Job Price

Thank you Jason! We appreciate it !

MEH in

2017 has been a challenge for exterior work. Michael and his staff provided quality service -- preparation, sanding, finishing. The cost included all supplies. Michael provided some 'testing' colours on the deck prior to my final selection. He provided good oversight to his staff. All were very polite and I did not mind leaving the house in their care when I had to be absent.

He is well insured.

After a job that was messy to say the least, the cleanup after was more than satisfactory.

Drop sheets used as required; cleanup of 'stray' painting removed.

I recommend Pro Works Painters.

Job Price

Thank you very much Elaine for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

Thor & Partners Inc. in Toronto

Michael Holley's team was very professional and a pleasure to work with. Very happy with the quality of the paint job on all our interior office doors, the cleanliness, the price and the review/walk through that was provided by Michael once the job was complete. We would definitely recommend Michael's team.

Job Price

Thank you Christina, Boe and Nicola! I'm glad we were able to help you with your green doors and brighten up your house!

Michael Holley, the owner of Pro Work Painters is very professional. His painter did and excellent job which was also done quickly. He was finished in a day.

I would definitely get Pro Work to do another job when the time comes.

Job Price

Thank you very much Gini! I'm glad we were able to give your two bathrooms a brand new look. Looking forward to working with you and Peter again!
Michael

Hardatwork in Toronto

March 17, 2017
Pro Works Painters
Attn: Michael Holly

I was very pleased with the most recent work that Michael provided for us. Our cottage walls are old and panelled and not in the best of shape. His team helped to transform our dark space to a modern bright space. A new fresh look. All with the stroke of a paint brush. They did their work in a timely fashion, made sure that they did not leave until we checked the work and that we were satisfied.

Michael’s company was accommodating to our needs, very professional; they kept the work area clean and neat. A job well done!

I will recommend Pro Works Painters to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Cheryl Solomon

Job Price

Thank you Cheryl! Our pleasure! I'll be following up with your friend about their project shortly! Have a great week. Michael

Lisa Turney in Toronto

Recently had Rob from Pro Works Painters paint my condo. He did an excellent job and was very patient with me and my many questions. I will continue to use them for all my painting projects.

Job Price

Thanks for reviewing us Lisa! I'm glad we were able to help! Let us know when you want help with the bedrooms

ameris in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Professional Service !
Rob and his assistant had their work cut out for them given the seafoam green and black basement they were required to lift to white. Michael was very professional in the manner in which he broke down his platinum/gold/silver and bronze pricing options. His detailed estimate allowed me to make an educated decision on which to choose. They finished in the 4 days promised and Michael was very communicative throughout the process and returned to inspect his men's work. I recommend PRO WORK PAINTERS !

Job Price

Thank you very much Ann-Marie! I'm glad we were able to help you finish your project and get your house sold! Congrats

Janine in Toronto

Proworks Painters were terrific. Michael quoted the project thoroughly and gave me options to manage costs. The project started and finished on schedule and the crew on-site were a pleasure to work with. They did an outstanding job of our kitchen, hallway, staircase and foyer. I highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thank you Janine! I'm glad we found something that worked for you and Steve! It looks great!

Dana from Property Management Toronto

Efficient and effective painting company. Michael was able to schedule a professional painter in a timely manner. Very happy with the quality of the paint job and the price. We continue to use this company for all of our painting needs. Thanks Michael.

Job Price

Thank you very much Dana! I'm glad we were able to jump on top of this and help you out with your project. Michael

More about Pro Works Painters

FRESHOddJobs. com was started in order to fill three major holes that Michael Holley noticed in the home protection and beautification industry. Michael had worked for his sister's painting business in Sarnia for two years before starting his own student painting business in Sarnia for one year, and then moving ...