Pro Works Painters

Toronto ON M9W 3Y3
Owner/Manager
Michael Holley [Full profile]

Reviews for Pro Works Painters

Michael Holley, the owner of Pro Work Painters is very professional. His painter did and excellent job which was also done quickly. He was finished in a day.

I would definitely get Pro Work to do another job when the time comes.

Thank you very much Gini! I'm glad we were able to give your two bathrooms a brand new look. Looking forward to working with you and Peter again!
Michael

Hardatwork in Toronto

March 17, 2017
Pro Works Painters
Attn: Michael Holly

I was very pleased with the most recent work that Michael provided for us. Our cottage walls are old and panelled and not in the best of shape. His team helped to transform our dark space to a modern bright space. A new fresh look. All with the stroke of a paint brush. They did their work in a timely fashion, made sure that they did not leave until we checked the work and that we were satisfied.

Michael’s company was accommodating to our needs, very professional; they kept the work area clean and neat. A job well done!

I will recommend Pro Works Painters to all of my friends, family and colleagues.

Cheryl Solomon

Thank you Cheryl! Our pleasure! I'll be following up with your friend about their project shortly! Have a great week. Michael

Lisa Turney in Toronto

Recently had Rob from Pro Works Painters paint my condo. He did an excellent job and was very patient with me and my many questions. I will continue to use them for all my painting projects.

Thanks for reviewing us Lisa! I'm glad we were able to help! Let us know when you want help with the bedrooms

ameris in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Professional Service !
Rob and his assistant had their work cut out for them given the seafoam green and black basement they were required to lift to white. Michael was very professional in the manner in which he broke down his platinum/gold/silver and bronze pricing options. His detailed estimate allowed me to make an educated decision on which to choose. They finished in the 4 days promised and Michael was very communicative throughout the process and returned to inspect his men's work. I recommend PRO WORK PAINTERS !

Thank you very much Ann-Marie! I'm glad we were able to help you finish your project and get your house sold! Congrats

Janine in Toronto

Proworks Painters were terrific. Michael quoted the project thoroughly and gave me options to manage costs. The project started and finished on schedule and the crew on-site were a pleasure to work with. They did an outstanding job of our kitchen, hallway, staircase and foyer. I highly recommend them!

Thank you Janine! I'm glad we found something that worked for you and Steve! It looks great!

Dana from Property Management Toronto

Efficient and effective painting company. Michael was able to schedule a professional painter in a timely manner. Very happy with the quality of the paint job and the price. We continue to use this company for all of our painting needs. Thanks Michael.

Thank you very much Dana! I'm glad we were able to jump on top of this and help you out with your project. Michael

Thank you so much, Mihael and Pro Works Painters team for the prompt service and the willingness to accomodate on a very short notice.
I would definitely recommend your services to the people i know.
Ana

Awesome ! Thank you Ana. We are glad we were able to help you out! I hope the popcorn ceiling removal goes smoothly !

Bram

Very efficient , clean and reliable
I also found the price to be very reasonable . good after project communication and Quality care . Really good experience .

I'm really glad that the project finished up well! After the mix up with the paint store around the paint colour, I felt it was important to help you out with re-coating the deck. Now that it's protected, I expect the deck to last much longer!

countessboa in Toronto
1 review King City, ON

Rob was a very good painter and Patcher. He had a lot of patching to do in 2 bedrooms that needed a face lift.
it was very dusty compared to what i would have thought. but since patching includes sanding it should be expected.
it worked out well. colour looks good and Rob was super nice and professional.

Mike is a great salesman and super social person in general. Had a wonderful experience and i will be using them again in the future.

It was great being able to assist you with those two bedrooms Cathy! We will look forward to helping you with your next project! Michael

Barbara S.

Aaron provided us with a detailed quotation following a thorough review of all our needs. Along with Michael Holly, they accommodated our timetable and when the work began, Alex and Sherri undertook to scrape and sand the areas to be painted which, along with the quality of paint used and the skill of these painters, provided us with a painted exterior that we are sincerely proud of.

The professional approach of all involved, the use of drop sheets, the review of the work accomplished towards the conclusion of the project provided us with the satisfaction that we chose wisely when we decided to grant the project to this company.

Great to hear you enjoyed the project Barbara and Charles! Your house is now protected and looks fresh! Talk again soon

More about Pro Works Painters

Pro Works Painters is a professional painting company. Our company has been operating since 1981 and paints over $20M worth of projects every year across Canada. Our mission is to offer professional painting services at a competitive price.