Titan Water Systems

Reviews for Titan Water Systems

Aaron in Calgary
Aaron in Calgary

Very knowledgeable and helpful

I've used Troy twice to do water and septic inspections on acreages that we wanted to buy. It is not cheap for the inspection and water test but nowhere close to what it could be if something failed and each property had two septic tanks. The first acreage the septic tank was in terrible shape and would have to be replaced soon which helped with our decision to not purchase, although with Troy's knowledge and business he could give on the spot quotes of what it costs to repair (which I thought were quite reasonable). We bought the second acreage after everything came back good. I got lots of good information from Troy from accompanying him on the inspections of these two properties. He is the guy I would call in a pinch if I had a major problem because I know he will do the job right.

Arden Jacobs in High River
Arden Jacobs in High River
1 review High River, AB

Leaking line from well to house

The line from our well to the house developed a leak due to a splice to a stock waterer completed by another contractor. Troy pulled his crew and equipment from another less critical job in order to deal with our emergency. Everything was handled smoothly and we had water again that afternoon. Titan has done several jobs for me since 2010 and the work is always first rate and priced fairly.

Desi
Desi
4 reviews Nanton, AB

Cistern, pumps and more

Best customer service we’ve had in years. Very reasonable prices. Have needed him a few times in our new house. Troy even walked me through a huge problem over the phone until he could get here.
Great company. I highly recommend.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Reverse Osmosis and Water Softener

Completely impossible to get any after sales service! Troy from Titan Water Systems, made two appointments to supply and install replacement filters for the RO system. He never showed up for either appt and never even called to cancel, so left us sitting at home waiting for him. When I followed up via text to see where he was, he wouldn’t return or acknowledge messages. Same problem a couple of years ago when the system leaked. We finally just fixed it ourselves. Stay away from this company and individual!

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Water filtration system for acreage

I was very disappointed with this contractor. he installed a $2,000 filtration system in order to clean up our well water. We had a very bad smell emanating from the water. The system worked for about a month and then the water got progressively worse over the next few months. I contacted Troy and he offered to switch it out with a different system. We decided to get a 2nd opinion from another contractor, which I'm glad we did. After getting our water tested (by the 2nd contractor) it was clear the system that we installed wouldn't work and that the other system that Titan recommended wouldn't either. So we essentially threw away our money with this contractor. Lesson learned...go with someone who knows what they're doing.