Gutter Rescue

Reviews for Gutter Rescue

Nick in Oakville
Nick in Oakville

Repair wind damage

Hired this company for my elderly mother of poor vision to repair some wind damage to eaves and fascia and reconnect downspouts. They came later in the day and did only part of the job. They asked for payment immediately and I foolishly sent e-transfer the same night before seeing the job. I have been trying to get them back to just finish up what we paid for since the fall and have been told Victor will be able to come next week last fall and once again over a month ago. Next week never comes! Even the work that was done is poorly done as the eaves are have a gap between the trough and the house. Would love to have them finish and remove this review. Surely 3 small sections of eaves trough (about 17 feet in total) shouldn't cost close to $1000. If the review is still up, the work still has not been done since Fall of 2018. Pictures were taken the day after they said the job was completed.

Randy in Hamilton
Randy in Hamilton

Siding repair

Called mid afternoon and needed someone same day for immediate siding repair, with already 2 jobs scheduled that day was promised he would come even if it was at night after finishing his scheduled jobs. True to his word called and gave me heads up he was on his way. He gave me a fair price and got right to work. He did a great job and found him to be very friendly and personable. I would not hesitate to call and use his services again.

thank you very much for your positive feedback we really appreciate the work that you gave us

Lindsay in Vaughan
Lindsay in Vaughan

New Eavestroughs and Downspouts

Viktor from Gutter Rescue went above and beyond to solve my leaky downspout and eavestrough issues. He separated a shared downspout, replaced troughs and downspouts all over the house and sealed a vent while he was on my roof for me as well. He had fast turn around time, was professional and was very nice to work with. Highly recommend.

thank you soo much for your positive feedback, we would be more then happy to do future work for you :)

Awesome!!

Victor did an awesome job. He was very reasonably priced and the work is terrific. Vi tor was professional at all times. I would not hesitate to recommend Gutter Rescue.

thank you soo much for the review if you have any problems in the future dont hesitate to call us

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Larger downpipes

I requested Gutter rescue to come out to my rental property to change my downspouts because i had foundation leaks, they've done an amazing job installed larger downpipes and rerouted them away from the house. I highly recommend you give Gutter Rescue a call.

thank you very much we really appreciate the opportunity to work on your home

Eavestrough

Victor came in and I explained the problem I was having and without hesitation he explained the best option for me and explained the work he was going to do. He started the job and completed within the time frame he told me and now I have my eavestroughs fixed and the water in flowing again!

thank you you very much, it was a pleasure working on your home if you ever need anything give me a call

More about Gutter Rescue

Our company has over 6 years of experience and our technicians are some of the best around. As a company that’s been in existence for over three decades, we’ve had the pleasure and privilege of serving our community through the years, and we’ve built a strong customer base in that time. Many of our customers are repeat customers, and they trust us to service their gutters with our expertise and skill.

Whether you need a gutter installed, cleaned, or repaired, we’re here to help. All you need to do is give us a call and we’ll take care of the rest.

Why Wouldn’t You?
We focus 100% on gutter cleaning, gutter installation and repair. If you have improperly installed gutters, your home is in jeopardy! This is especially true in four season states. Rains will bring water back to your home. As a result it brings rot damage to exterior doors and windows, and other wood. This can cause extensive damage and repair work. The water can also damage landscaping and your foundation. It doesn’t stop there, clogged gutters and drains are just as serious for your home. A blocked gutter passage will send water where it doesn’t belong. In fact, a dirty gutter is worse than no gutters at all! If you’re unsure of the quality and state of your gutters, please contact Gutter Rescue. We want to help you keep your largest asset safe… your home.