Your Window Guys

Reviews for Your Window Guys

James C.
James C.

Snow removal

I signed up for monthly snow removal from 'Your Window Guys' and definitely got my money's worth.... these guys were great, cleared the walks and driveway within hours after any snowfall... will definitely use them again next season

Thank you James.

ejuke2000
ejuke2000

Window cleaning

They cleaned inside and outside of a two story home for me. Excellent job! Very happy with this company!!

12ryandsouza
12ryandsouza

Snow Removal and Window Cleaning

The people at Your Window Guys do an excellent job on snow removal and window cleaning. Very thorough and detail oriented and always on time. I would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Keep up the good work, guys.

Feizel L.
Feizel L.

Shoveling during winter

Excellent and prompt service - worth every penny :)
Great PR with clients.
Will come out twice a day if required
Great job, kudos!!

Always a pleasure clearing your snow, Feizel!

Bonny B.
Bonny B.

Snow Removal

They are very quick to remove the snow after a snowfall. Our local bylaws require sidewalks to be cleared within 24 hours after the end of a snowfall. The 'Window Guys' have always met or exceeded this bylaw. They are very conscientious and polite. I would highly recommend them for snow removal. I will also be contacting them for a quote on my window cleaning as a result of their exceptional service.

Thanks Bonny! We will be offering our snow removal clients a discount for window cleaning as well, let us know when you'd like a free quote!

wordswork
wordswork

exterior window cleaning

The guys were just great. Consumers throw around words like "friendly" and "personable," but the fellows were definitely all that, and then some. They listened to my concerns, answered my questions, did a terrific job for a reasonable rate and pointed out a few (window) issues which would need my attention at some point. They didn't trample my flowers (bonus points for that) or even bend a single leaf. I also appreciated (more to the point, my flowers appreciated) the use of non-toxic solutions used to clean the windows.

They used safe work practises! I like people who value themselves enough to take those precautions.

erin_81
erin_81
1 review Airdrie, AB

Window cleaning

Greg was very friendly and did a great job. I will definitely be calling them again.

Thank you Erin.

ed i.
ed i.

Winter snow clearing

Prompt and cost effective
Very cooperative Adjusted the contract to suit me.
If you consider his services, get together with neighbours for better pricing

Thank you Ed.

rageha
rageha

snow removal

They do a great job in a timely manner regardless of the temperatures. The company has been receptive to our feedback.

Thank you for your business and feedback.

More about Your Window Guys

We want to be YOUR Window Guys! Honest, reliable, professional. Hassle and streak-free window cleaning, pressure cleaning, and gutter cleaning done right the first time! Give us a try and see why our customers keep on coming back! Our professional window cleaning technicians are fully trained to clean any window, ...