HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

roofing

they did roofing for me, the roof is dripping water now just few days after their work. does not care about his guarantee, uses someone else address for his company, so you can not reach him. it will cost me more money to fix his work. really was a terrible experience.

Shingle Roof

Climate Roofing replaced the shingle roof on our home. His crew came on time and were very professional. Maurice addressed all of our concerns. They made sure the garden was covered with tarps and cleaned up when the job was completed.
I would highly recommend Climate Roofing for any of your roofing jobs.

Thanks for the review Terry. Working on your roof was a pleasure.

Flat roofing

always responds to my concerns. Tried to fix the problem with different strategirs until we finally get rid of it. Sends text messages to follow up his work. I totally recommend him if anyone has a leaking problem from flat roofs

Review has 1 previous version

Flat roofing

I have asked them to fix a leak in my flat roof. They came exactly at the appointment . Have it fixed. Then they come back to make sure it was ok.

Thanks

Review has 3 previous versions

More about Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

Here at Climate Roofing and Green Contracting we specialize in quality workmanship and 1 on 1 customer service. Our roofing services range from Residential to Commercial properties all over the GTA. We follow all industry standards and are certified by the best on the market products just for you. We ...