Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

ADRIAN in Toronto
ADRIAN in Toronto

New roof

Climate Roofing was highly recommended to me by my neighbour. Maurice, the owner, exudes an enthusiasm for providing complete satisfaction to his customers by maintaining his own extremely high standards. His work crew were extremely efficient and evidently highly trained. Our pitched roof was stripped and reshingled within one afternoon. Two flat roofs were replaced a couple of days later as weather permitted. Maurice immediately offered to get someone to come back the following week to perform a perfect repair job on our neighbour's front paving which we noticed had sustained a small amount of damage due to their truck maneuvering out of our driveway. Maurice is completely reliable and trustworthy and I can recommend Climate Roofing 100+%!

therese in North York
therese in North York

Great work !

Maurice told us the work that had to be done on the roof. You could see that he takes great pride in his work.His workers, also work very hard and are polite.They were a joy to have working for us.

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure doing work for you.

Emilio
Emilio

Roof repair

leaking water from the roof repaired same day very good to deal with work was done fast and clean
and install heated wire on the roof

Thank you so much Emilio for taking the time to leave us a review, it's been a pleasure working with you.

Gary in Markham
Gary in Markham

Complete Roof Replacement

Maurice was excellent to deal with and obviously takes pride in his work. He clearly explained what needed to be done and showed me photos to substantiate the level of work.

The job was started a little earlier than expected due to an opening in his schedule and was completed on time and on budget (detailed quote was provided). He shored up some roof decking, replaced all the shingles on our sloped rood including our window dormer and also replaced the material on our flat roof. And he also replaced the roof on our backyard garage. The entire job took a little under 2 days.

When I noticed a shingle hanging over the edge of our roof because it hadn't been trimmed, Maurice thanked me for pointing it out and was back within 48 hours to fix it.

Couldn't be happier with the work and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his business. He wasn't the cheapest or the most expensive but it was good value in a job well done!

Here at Climate Roofing we do our best to meet all customer expectations to make sure you are satisfied which is why we are able to stand behind our work. We appreciate you choosing Climate Roofing to assist with your roofing needs.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future

Garage Roof

Maurice was great to work with and he and his team did a beautiful job on my garage roof as well as a small roof on a small extension of my house.
I had some questions at the end and he was very prompt in replying and even came over to talk to me and answer my questions and concerns. He's friendly, approachable and very professional.
He even offered to come back in a few weeks to clean up the debris that became frozen into the ice and that they weren't able to pick up at the end of the job.
I highly recommend Climate Roofing

Myself and everyone at Climate Roofing appreciate the opportunity we had in assisting with your roofing needs. Thank you and we look forward to working with you again

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Shingle Roof Repair

After the gale force winds this weekend we lost a bunch of shingles. Maurice responded to my request almost immediately and after a few questions and viewing a video of the damage he was able to squeeze me in same day. He went above and beyond to explain the job and tell me what he would do including the repair and checking the entire roof over. Pictures were sent of the repair and I can sleep knowing I won't have snow melt or water coming into my house.

Here at Climate Roofing we do our best to meet all customer expectations and go above to make sure you are satisfied. Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future

Doctor in Scarborough
Doctor in Scarborough

Roofing for a leak

A tenant notified me of a leak and the next day Maurice and his professional colleagues were able to go to the property and give me a fair and inexpensive quote.
I have used his services before and know that Maurice is reliable and hardworking. I have already recommended him to others and all have had sucessful results!

Thank you for the review and referral's, it is always a pleasure working with you.

tonyfrangoudis
tonyfrangoudis

Roof repair

Noticed moisture and mould in master bedroom by the window . Simple flashing quickly taken care of by Maurice . When others wouldn’t show cause it was a small job , Maurice and he’s crew did and we’re dine in under 1 hour .

Thank you for the review it is greatly appreciated, I'm happy we could fix the leak for you.

Krystal1111 in Toronto
Krystal1111 in Toronto

Roof

I was very pleased with this company. They were professional and showed how much they value their customers. They completed the job in one day and were very respectful. I highly reccomend this company.

Thank you, we are happy we were able to do the repairs and fix the problem, Climate roofing looks forward to assisting you with any roofing you may have in the future.

Private User reviews Sherbrooke,

Very professional

I've had multiple leaks from my roof that created damage to the ceiling and drywall in my home, I called Climate Roofing after having another company in that checked the roof and gave me an estimate. After going over the estimate that did not seem very detailed I decided to get another company or two in just for piece of mind. I called Climate roofing and they were here the next day to look over the roof, Maurice the owner started on the roof, then came into my home to also look where the water is coming in, he then sat down and went over what he felt needed to be done. To make a long story short I went with the middle price which was climate roofing because they explained everything in a way I can understand in person and on the estimate, and now that the roof has been replaced and there are no longer any leaks I am glad that I did.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

More about Climate Roofing N Green Contracting Inc.

Climate Roofing N Green Contracting was established in 2003 and since has thrived and focused on providing our customers with the utmost quality, selection and roofing protection. Here at Climate Roofing and Green Contracting we specialize in quality workmanship and 1 on 1 customer service. Our roofing services range from ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Woodbridge?