Builders

Reviews for Marcson Homes

Brent in Edmonton
Brent in Edmonton

New house

Dakota was great to work with. He understood our desires and wants . Dakota also was very flexible with our schedule. Great job Dakota. My wife I will be pleased when our home is completed.

Happy homeowner

Brent Woitas

Nishan
Nishan
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

New home

We bought our house last year in October and got possession in this October.
So far me and wife are pretty happy with the house. It has everything we asked for. The process of house buying was fun due to our sells person Malik. He was pretty helpful. My two other friends too bought house from him. I do recommend him for Marcson homes.

MO
MO

Home Building

I had a great experience with Marcson.Malik Padhani was the sales agent who helped me with the whole process and he was awesome !

Sanam S.
Sanam S.

New home build

Marcson Homes
Edmonton
AB
T6E 5C1

Marcson homes and our rep Malik Padhani have made the process of purchasing and building a new home effortless. Through out our journey they have been there to support and guide us in making the hopes and dreams of our home come true. When we felt unsure or even doubted about anything they were quick to re-look and review all our paperwork to make sure everything was correct and on track. We strongly recommend Marcson homes to all our friends and family, and are excited to now be apart of the Marcson family.

Gaurav
Gaurav

Service

My wife and I had been looking for a home from all builders for a year and we were finally ready with Marcson Homes, we went to the show home in Allard there we met with Malik. He recommended the perfect place for us, I never felt pressured to purchase with him and he took the time to go over all my questions and make sure I was comfortable with everything before purchasing. The style magic where you pick out your home details was so much fun and they really help to make sure everything you pick will look nice together, and there are lots of options for customization for your home. The service we have received so far has been fantastic and I would definitely recommend Marcson and Malik to anyone looking to build new home or planning to buy a home.

Malory in Edmonton
Malory in Edmonton

First Time Home Buyer

Everything was great when our process first started - 16 MONTHS ago. We are building in a brand new development phase, therefore everything had to be completed - down to the road being built. We were initially quoted 12-14 months for a build time, which was reasonable and to be honest we figured it could take a little longer knowing when you are working with the city for roadwork there can be delays (which there absolutely was). Once this was completed, we now moved into what is a never-ending re-occurrence of issues. We have gone through THREE different Area Managers, to which have either quit or been fired along the way, have received 0 response to most of our inquiries, and have even been told "if you do not sign these addendum's within 24 hours we will bump your choices to which you have already selected and signed off on through the supplier down to standard" - oh and for this circumstance, it was the area managers fault - the addendum was signed 3 months prior - yet she felt it was appropriate to approach us with hostility?

Going through the process has been nothing but a pain. We were originally quoted to be moving into our house in April, and now the "can't provide a move in date, but November would be feasible". HOW does a company run a business without being able to tell you what stage they are in?

When we questioned why Pacesetter homes (which we framed long after ours) are now moving into their final stages of development. We were given the excuses of "Pacesetter does not build their homes to the standard Marcson does" (we live 1 minute down the street and drive by the site everyday, its the SAME CONTRACTORS working for Marcson and Pacesetter), and "the weather for the last few weeks with rain and wind has delayed siding" - there has been no movement on our house since MAY. You mean to tell me 3 months of "bad weather" in the summer is halting the production of my house yet Pacesetter can keep working?

On top of all of this, we had recommended to friends of ours to build in the area, as we wanted to be close to them - and despite our issues we referred Marcson. Needless to say, their initial process did not go well either. It took them 3 months to even sign off on a house, as the area manager "didn't understand" what they were asking for each time they met.

My question is - how long can you run a company with excuses and false information before you go out of business? 19 months (that is if there are no additional delays - I'm not holding my breath) for building a skinny model home with very little adjustments to the build in my opinion is absolutely atrocious, and I will NEVER recommend or build with Marcson again.

irondude_2044
irondude_2044

New home construction

Semi custom home built in Langdale community in Edmonton, AB. The blueprint stage took way too long in my opinion (out of Marcson control) but once the plans were complete the project took off. Ola and Jason made this project worthy of recommending Marcson to friends and family.

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Yes, the blueprint stage can sometimes take longer than expected, but we are happy that your home is on its way to being built. As you watch your home take shape, Ola and Jason will continue to be there for you should any questions arise. Congratulations on the purchase of your new home!

nabber4
nabber4

New house

Ola and her team at Marcson have been great to deal with. Look forward to getting our keys next week

Thank you for your business and the review.

Superior Spec Home in Edmonton
Superior Spec Home in Edmonton

Superior Sales Service

We purchased a Marcson home after looking at over twenty other builders. Ola, our sales coordinator was highly responsive to our needs, she lived up to all promised and she was flexible in working around our busy schedules as two working professionals.

In comparison to the numerous other spec homes we looked at, the Marscon homes were finished to his highest specification. Having purchased three other new homes previously, Marcson stand out in the post-possession phase. Within the first two weeks we warranty representative arranged for all necessary trades to come in and address and identified deficiencies.

Lastly, I believe that the Marcson designers did and excellent job in maximizing the use of space. We are in the "down-sizing" phase of our lives and our new, but smaller home feels more spacious than our large walkout home, because of the efficient use of space.

We are so happy that you chose to purchase your new home with Marcson Homes. It makes us feel very proud to know that you did your research and chose us after visiting 20 other builders. Wow!! Our home designs are the best in the industry and we are glad you agree. Enjoy your new home and should any concerns arise the Marcson team will continue to provide the service with which you have become accustomed.

linzacrowe
linzacrowe

Home Builder

We take possession in a week so I will see the final product then but overall it has been a great experience.

How exciting! This is going to be a very busy time in your lives. Congratulations and when you get the chance, come back and tell us how it went.

More about Marcson Homes

Marcson Homes team is made up of dedicated people who live and breathe the homes they build. From our Management team to our New Home Specialists who will ask the right questions to ensure they find you a home that is the best fit. Our drafting team who piece together each home’s intricate details, and our estimators who work hard day in and day out to get us the best pricing which in turn gets passed onto you. Our construction team with endless years of expertise are meticulous in putting together a home you will find comfortable, safe, and that you will be so proud to call home. Our dedicated service department ensures that your concierge service continues long after you have moved in. Award-winning new home builder in Edmonton, Sherwood Park and Leduc. Visit a show home today or give us a call at (780) 466-8831.