Harbor Painting Company

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mount Albert  >  Harbor Painting Company

Reviews for Harbor Painting Company

(905) 751-9877
field incomplete
Georgina
L4P 1X8

Quality job, completed in good time. Very happy with the outcome. I would recommend Harbor Paint Company to others without hesitation and would call on them again for any future painting projects we may have.

Happy to work with you Jon. Thanks again for your business and taking the time to write us a review. Look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Ggreig
Ggreig
0 reviews Georgina, ON

Interior house painting

The work was done very professionally and within the timeline that was quoted. I was very impressed with the quality of the work and the friendliness of the employees. I also appreciated that they cleaned up every day and left my home neat and tidy before they left. They were very fastidious about not getting any residue paint on the floors, the appliances, or any other fixtures within the house.

Thank you G. We appreciate your business. It was a pleasure working with you.

tricia
tricia
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Painting

Harbor Painting came in and painted my front hall (with an extremely high ceiling), the main floor (open concept living and dining) and an accent wall. I was pleasantly surprised when I came home the first night to see a first coat of paint all holes patched and a clean space! Even happier when I came home and it was completed! The walls looked great and Danny even dusted! This little detail was very appreciated! I was extremely satisfied with the service.

Thank you Tricia we appreciate your kind words. The transformation of your main floor was incredible! Very happy you love it. Thanks again!

Lee L.
Lee L.
1 review Sharon, ON

Interior and exterior house painting

Showed up on time and completed the job on time. The quote was accurate and fair. We were very pleased and I have referred the company many times and all my friends have been very pleased also. Danny was great to have around left the house tidy and was polite, friendly and respectful of our home. Will be using him again.

Thank you very much Lee! It's always a pleasure working for you. Thank you for all of your referrals as well we appreciate that.

More about Harbor Painting Company

At Harbor Painting Co. we care about each and every one of our clients, and we just don't come into your home or work place, paint and simply move on. Instead, we take great pride in treating your space just as if it were our own, making sure that once ...