Lotus Tree Care

Mohammad in Toronto
Mohammad in Toronto
1 review Barrie, ON

Fast & pro

I need someome to take care of tree issue with my neighbour and they did it on sunday after i asked him on saturday so i am very HAPPY the issue resolved within 24 hours after my neighbour talked ro me

Glad we could help!

Great, professional work!

Lotus Tree Care was safety oriantated, professional and fast! They cleaned up and left as if they were never there! Recommend them to any one. Barrie or Muskoka give them a call!

Thanks Jake!

Shimon in Maple
Shimon in Maple
15 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing service, moderate pricing, excellent communication

I compared Lotus Tree Care with about 10 other local companies in Barrie. 3 were very close in price, but Lotus Tree Care had best communication, best price, excellent reputation based on reviews of others and had certification which was certainly a nice bonus to remove my 80 years old ash trees (they are dying in Simcoe county because of the bug affecting ash trees) Work was done quickly, professionally, without any mess or money vacuuming. 3 huge trees were removed like they were never there. No damage was done, though the company was fully insured (that was important point to me during selection process). This was quite a challenging job as 1 tree was split about 20 feet up and all trees to be removed were adjacent to the fence and house (see image) At any given time communication through phone, SMS and email was maintained perfectly. Moreover, James came to make an additional correction upon my request even after I paid all money. Very nice touch! I highly recommend this company.

Shimon, it was our pleasure.

Looking for Tree Service pros in New Tecumseth?