Clear Vision Window & Eaves Cleaners

Reviews for Clear Vision Window & Eaves Cleaners

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Windows and Eaves

Clear Vision did a great job cleaning the windows and eaves on both my properties. Price was excellent and the job was done about a week after I was told, which was ok since I mentioned there was no rush. I will use them again.

Thanks ryan for the amazing review we always try to keep our prices as competitive as possible and we appreciate your business, we look for forward to servicing your homes again in the near future

Cassidy
Cassidy

Windows and Eaves Cleaning

Clear Vision was great! They were super responsive and really easy to work with. Other companies expected me to do all the scheduling, but Clear Vision called me right away and scheduled me in. Thanks!

Thx for the great review, we understand our clients already have a lot going on in there life so we go the extra step of contacting and scheduling all our clients, out priority is to make our clients life easier

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window and Eves Cleaning

They arrived on time as they said. They got into work right away. They did a solid job on both window and eves. Price was very competitive as well. Overall I'm very satisfied. Like to recommend.

Was a pleasure serving your home see you next year

santoned from Toronto
santoned from Toronto

Window & Eaves Cleaning

Our newly purchased home needed the gutters cleaned badly. It had obviously been a very long time since anyone had given them some attention. I sent a quote request around on Homestars, Clear Vision came back within minutes with a very competitive quote. They kep in touch and answered all my questions quickly. I couldn't believe how great the price was and wondered if they did it by hand or if it was just one of those high-pressure hoses would not do it.

When I asked if this quote was for by-hand cleaning I was reassured all window and eaves are cleaned by hand. WOW - I booked them to come. When I arrived home they had already set up and gotten to work. No waiting for me - which I like! They did the whole house , kept the yard tidy, bagged the waste cleaned my windows and then proceeded to do my neighbours before they left. These guys are great and I will happily have them come again!

we are happy that you are satisfied with our work, congrats again on your new home, we hope to hear from you again in the near future thanks!

Brent
Brent

Great Service

These guys are nothing short of professional. They knocked on my door, explained/verified the service they would be performing and let me know the earliest schedule that they can book me. On the following day, they arrived on time, I have to say they finished pretty fast so I was a little skeptical. I got out my ladder, took a walk on my roof and sure enough, they did a great job! The windows also looked fantastic. I just wanted to make sure those guys were specifically recognized for the awesome job they did. I wish all my home services were handled to this level of professionalism and efficiency. Thanks guys!

Thank you so much Brent our team really enjoyed working on your house and we cant wait to see you again in the spring!

More about Clear Vision Window & Eaves Cleaners

A RELIABLE TEAM Every employee undergoes comprehensive safety training at the beginning of the season and carries up to $1 million in liability insurance. All the chemical products used – either inside or outside your home – are eco-friendly and 100% made in Canada. . A SECURE SERVICE Our team ...
Looking for Window & Gutter Cleaning pros in Toronto?