Az Roofing

Reviews for Az Roofing

petersobrinho in Scarborough
petersobrinho in Scarborough

Roof Replacement & Gutter Guard

AZ Roofing performed a good and professional job for a new roof and gutter guard installation at our house. They responded to all queries and exceeded my expectations with quality and courteous service. I would highly recommend them for any of the above roofing services.

alex in Brampton
alex in Brampton

Best Roofing Company

I have been dealing with them for years for all my roofing needs.
The most courteous and professional staff.
The structures are robust and I highly recommend to try them once.
They will understand your need and put them ahead.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Roof replacement

Zak from AZ roofing responded very quickly to come and talk to me re: a new roof. He took the time to explain exactly what he would do in replacing the roof, materials used and reason for them. His pricing was very reasonable in my opinion. The work was done in a professional and courteous manner and they did a very good job of cleanup after, I would definitely reccommend you giver this company a call for any roof related work.

ANNE ALLGOOD from Toronto
ANNE ALLGOOD from Toronto

New Roof, Evetrough and Leaf Guard

I contacted AZ Roofing and Zak provided a very indepth and comprehensive quote for the work requested. The work commenced when when he said it would and was completed on time. The installers were very professional, courteous and did an excellent job from installation to clean up. On completion of the work Zak did a same day inspection to ensure I was completely satisfied. This is a very professional business and I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
Richard in Toronto

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto

Garden Shed Re-Shingled

I contacted AZRoofing in order to get a quote for re-shingling my garden shed. Within 24 hrs. Zak had arrived at my house. He was very respectful during this covid19 time. He gave me a full breakdown of what was to be done to complete this job. Very pleased with the reasonable pricing. His men Darwin and Sohrab arrived on the alloted day. Again, very respectful and did a great job. The whole area was cleaned and even asked permission to enter neighbours yard to pick up debris. I am very pleased with the job and I would recommend this company to any of my friends.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

AZ Roofing were very professional and polite.. The job was done properly and well done. Would you recommend this company if looking for a quality job.Zack was very accommodating and very professional. ..............

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Unprofessional and untruthful

This has to be one of the most unprofessional companies I have dealt with. They took a long time to do replace the roof and left nails and debris on the roof and driveway despite their quote indicating that they would clean up. They also did an inferior job and did not replace rotting wood. They were no shows when they promised to come back to fix their work, claimed emergencies and also claimed that the owner's wife died. They don't return phone calls and have shown themselves to be quite deceptive.

Hi E c, let me clear few things and than people can judge. First of all, we have never received a call under this name and the owners wife is still alive and thanks to God she is in a very good condition.
Your comment raised doubts that you are just a fake user to leave a bad review that God knows the reason.
It is not fair that you raise doubt in our customers mind with fake ID. I’m 100% sure that your ID is fake because we have never left a single roof open or asked a customer to pay extra. We always answer the phone calls and do not leave a job site unclean or unfinished. If we would do such a poor work we wouldn’t be in business for so long. Also, we do not subcontract our work like other companies. As a family business we always respect and value our clients and work. If you have any concern call us 4162550000 or email us info@azroofing.ca

Pablo in Toronto
Pablo in Toronto

roof

Very respectful and professional crew. excellent workmanship all around very easy and comfortable to deal with. I'm very satisfied with how they did my roof and cleaned up after themselves. 10/10

Annika in Toronto
Annika in Toronto

Garage Roof and gutters replaced

We have a new roof on our garage and new gutters within a week of getting a quote. They were on time (Tony was even early), professional and coureous. Left the site clean and even showed us after pictures of the job. They went above and beyond by checking the lead guards on our house roof and adding silicone where they noticed a leak. Would highly recommend them!

Fred in Toronto
Fred in Toronto

Emergency shingle roof repairs

The Company was contacted late Monday morning by early afternoon
they had inspected the roof, taken photos to show the damage and
Quoted a price. The job could be done that day or next only problem
Was a colour match so we went for the next day.
Very professional

More about Az Roofing

AZ Roofing is a premier Toronto roofing company that specializes in installing asphalt shingled roofs, Cedar cedar roofs, flat roofs, ventilation and seamless eaves troughs. Rely on the Best Residential and Commercial roofing contractor in Greater Toronto Area *** AZ Roofing is a family-based business serving the Toronto and GTA ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Markham?