Bugger Off

Reviews for Bugger Off

Test Test in Old Toronto
Test Test in Old Toronto

Test Review

Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing Testing testing

ron in Old Toronto
ron in Old Toronto

Its a bad company

If you want to hire a bad company, these are your guys. What a bunch of incompetent jokers they are. I still have mice everywhere and they wont even return a simple phone call. Stay away.

you suck

This company is the absolute worst! They didn't do their job as stated on our contract and then left without even telling me. I cant get a hold of them now as they wont answer any of my emails or phone calls. Now I still have rats running around my house, eating away at the floors.
BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience. One of our representatives will be in touch to rectify this. Ok

More about Bugger Off