Supreme Energy Home Services

David in Sudbury
David in Sudbury
0 reviews Sudbury, ON

They don't work here!

I had a salesperson from supreme energy come to my house and sell me on a new ac system for my home. It worked for 1 month and then stopped. It has been 2 years since that happened and I can not get them to repair it as they contracted out to a third party to install it in my ac! SE informed me that it is the contractors I need to contact to fix it, so I asked for their contact information and SE said they did not have it anymore... So I asked for their names and again I was told they did not have it anymore! Long story short, SE is a company I would not let near my town let alone in my house. If they come to your door, ask them to sign bill C 59 and keep the copy for yourself.

anareyes1325
anareyes1325
1 review Winchester, ON

Inverter

Put in place quickly and easily with minimal mess, friendly and curtious technicians with no waste of time great job

Jay
Jay

Hot water tank

Reliable technicians installed a new furnace at a competitive price. Supreme Eneegy was able to provide a financing plans which met my needs and a good warranty program. Sales people were knowledgeable and did not push for extras and offered various furnace options with competitive pricing. Overall good experience.

thank you for support!

dominican.ottawa
dominican.ottawa

Furnace

I’m writing this review because the technicians that did the installation l, were nothing short of amazing. Costica was polite and left our basement cleaner then he got there. We installed this 2 months ago and we got our rebate just the other day. They did exactly what they promised they would do

Thank you for your business! we look forward to working with you in the future. We love our technicians too, the whole team and great customers like you is really what makes our company work. Thanks again .

rita.kassis
rita.kassis

Furnace installation

Sales person very knowledgeable and professional. Provided excellent service from closing the sale to the installation.

Thank you for your business! we look forward to working with you in the future.

ziba
ziba

Furnace and AC upgraded

I upgraded my old furnace and AC using Supreme Energy and I couldn't be happier with the result. Their price beat all the competitors and the installers did a very clean and professional job. Supreme Energy also provided prompt service after anytime we called, even on Christmas day!

Thank you for your review. We look forward to working with you in the future.

thechinesechicken1
thechinesechicken1
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace and air conditioner

Was able to get a new furnace and air conditioner for our house and with all rebates and savings on energy consumption that Supreme Energy made available to me, Im actually saving money each month and I have brand new equipment. Very easy to deal with. Highly recommend them!

We are happy to add you to our list of satisfied customers.

rabihkassis
rabihkassis
1 review Ottawa, ON

installation of an air condition

I was very and satisfied and happy with work suprême energy did. First the sales Person was very clear and very Professional. He explained clearly everything i needed and what fits best for my home. As for the installation part they were on time and vert clean i highly reccomend this Company.

Thank you for your Review. it was a pleasure servicing your home.

Alex J.
Alex J.

Furnace and AC

Professional company. Offered great service and very reasonable prices. Knowledgable technicians and great workmanship. Will highly recommend.

Thank you for your business! We always try to impress!

Peter
Peter

Duct cleaning

The guys were very professional and they did a perfect job. They took off there shoes and left the house cleaner than they started. The camera pictures of the ducts that were so clean did jt for me. Thank you guys would definately recommend

Thank you for your business! We always try to impress!

More about Supreme Energy Home Services

Full Service HEATING & COOLING business servicing the Greater Calgary area (including Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore and Okotoks) We specialize in High Efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, as well as water purification and softening systems. *** Everyone always talks about quality, we have just been doing ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ottawa?