Supreme Energy Home Services

AB T3J 0R2
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Supreme Energy Home Services

Reviews for Supreme Energy Home Services

CLAUDE in Mascouche
CLAUDE in Mascouche
1 review Clarence Rockland, ON

Replacement of Natural Gas Furnace and Hot Water Tank, and A/C- rebates

Purchased a new furnace, a new hot water tank and a new A/C unit for my home in Rockland from Supreme Energy, installed on 1 June 2018. Salesman informed me of the $2750.00 of rebates I would get with the purchase of these items. So far I have received a $400 rebate directly from Supreme Energy. Was told that an Energy Audit was required for the other rebates so I scheduled an audit which was carried out by The Home Inspectors Group/Ridge Energy on the 18th of July 2018. The inspector then informed me that only the furnace would qualify for a rebate if another item did qualify, but no other item qualifies. I therefore paid very good money for the replacement of Natural Gas Furnace and Hot Water Tank, and A/C unit where I was led by the salesman to believe that I would receive $2750.00 in rebates which is by far not the case.

Claude,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and I'm glad to hear that you received a $400.00 rebate directly from Supreme Energy.
As I assume you are aware, we are not responsible for the evaluation of a home energy audit.

If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us at 1.800.810.0019 or you may contact me directly at the number provided below.

I look forward to your call.

Best Regards,

John Changizi
Supreme Energy Home Services
403.978.7300

HomeStars in Calgary
HomeStars in Calgary

Air conditioner repair

Our air conditioner started icing up and not working properly. It’s not even three years old. We called many other HVAC repair companies, most could not book us an appointment for up to three or four weeks, on account of the May long weekend and staff taking holidays.
We called Supreme Energy Home Services - John was immediately accommodating and arranged for same day service! Landen, the HVAC technician was very professional, and completed repairs diligently.
They plan to follow up next week to make sure A/C is working ok.
We are very pleased with Supreme, John and Landen and intend to have them handle all our A/C, furnace and plumbing needs in the future
(So relieved A/C working temps are going to be in the 20-28 c over the next week!)

That is great to hear! We're very happy to be able to help.

fishmanblues
fishmanblues
1 review Airdrie, AB

Water softener and thermostat

They are fast, do a great job, sell a great product at a great price and answered all my questions, we could not be happier, thank you

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad we were able to answer all your questions. Please do not hesistate to contact us with any future questions or for any of your future HVAC projects.

Kyle &.
Kyle &.
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Custom detached garage heater

We have been working to build a custom detached garage at our residence in Cochrane AB. As I am a mechanic by trade, I was looking to have the garage heated so that I am able to perform work in a comfortable environment. After speaking with John from Supreme Energy, we were informed of the different options that were available to us as a heating system. As John knew that I might be working with fumes/ exhaust as well as cutting materials, he suggested that we look at a radiant heating unit with a fresh air intake. After completing some research of our own, we agreed with the suggestion and moved forward with the installation of a Calcana 50 radiant heater. John also suggested that we install a Nest thermostat to match the thermostat in our home and provide us with the flexability to control the temperature of the garage from anywhere by using the app on our smart phones. The installation of the heater, gas line and thermostat were all very clean. As the structure that is being build is custom, John and his group had to think outside the box to complete the work required in a time effective manor while maintaining a seamless look and quality finish.

Thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you are happy with the quality of the install. Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC projects you or your friends may have.

Garreth
Garreth

Furnace repair

John called me within 10 mins of requesting a furnace repair company. They had a technician call when we were home the next day and fixed my furnace at the same time. The invoice matched exactly what I was quoted on the phone. Thanks to John and Landon for the quick response and service!

Garreth,

I'm happy we were able to earn your business. Thank you for your feedback. Please keep us in mind for any of your future HVAC projects.

Rick Morrison  in Gloucester
Rick Morrison in Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Install Furnace

Awesome Service, Awesome after market care, they answer their phone or respond quick. I got 3 quotes and they weren't the cheapest company but I'm happy I picked them. I am contractor and work with trade companies all the time and I know when I'm getting good value. 5 stars.

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. Excellent customer service is what we strive for. I'm glad we were able to provide you with such great service! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any of your future HVAC projects.

starkowski
starkowski
1 review Airdrie, AB

A new furnace and hot water tank installed.

Very efficient and tidy. Removed and hauled away the old appliances. Good communication with me and head quarters.

Thank you for the kind words. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future projects you may have planned.

Dennis
Dennis

Home furnace

Salesman seemed to be telling the truth.
Installers were efficient, and dedicated to their work
Job was completed and passed inspection.
Furnace has worked flawlessly since it was installed.

Thank you for the feedback Dennis. We appreciate you taking the time to review us. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future projects you may be considering.

CR
CR
1 review Cochrane, AB

Furnace tune up and duct cleaning in Cochrane

I'm located in Cochrane.
Landon called ahead was friendly knowledgable and professional. The work was done well and clean.

Thank you for the kind words; glad you were pleased with the quality of the work performed.

Caitlin
Caitlin

New Furnace

We found out in the process of selling our house that the furnace needed to be replaced and some plumbing done on the hot water tank. John called me right away and came out to discuss and do a quote. He gave us incredible advice understanding that we were selling and didn’t need a top of the line furnace. His tech was friendly and prompt and had the work done when they said it would be. The cost was exactly what was quoted, there were no hidden charges. I would recommend them to everyone and will definitely be keeping his card for future use in my next home.

Caitlin,

Thank you for reviewing us and for the recommendation. I'm glad we were able to help. Please contact us in the future for any of your HVAC needs.

More about Supreme Energy Home Services

Full Service HEATING & COOLING business servicing the Greater Calgary area (including Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore and Okotoks) We specialize in High Efficiency Furnaces, Air Conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, as well as water purification and softening systems.

***

Everyone always talks about quality, we have just been doing something about it. We are committed to installing only the highest quality heating & cooling equipment. This helps to ensure your indoor comfort and peace of mind for many years to come. Our goal is to not only make you a satisfied customer, but a loyal one as well. We can only do this by providing you with affordable and professional services that you can trust.

***

We specialize in keeping our customers comfortable. That means we do everything from regular heating and cooling equipment check-ups to emergency service, to recommending and installing new equipment. If you have any heating or cooling questions or concerns, you can count on our trained service teams for prompt answers and service. Remember that regular maintenance can help extend the life and performance of your existing equipment. Be sure to ask about our special maintenance service programs. Should you need new equipment, we offer a full line of dependable, energy-efficient heating and cooling products and accessories. We can analyze your needs to determine which products will provide you with optimum comfort and value.

***

Please contact us to book your appointment.