1-800-GOT-JUNK? Newmarket

Nf in Mississauga
Nf in Mississauga
1 review Newmarket, ON

Junk removal

Horrible experience. They overbooked and didn't show up until 4:40 for a 1:30 appt. One guy headed to off-load at the dump while I ended up hauling out beds, chairs with the other guy. I am a 59 year old woman and should not have to do this. They were so late I did not get rid of everthing I wanted to discard. I didn't get much of a discount for my inconvenience. The young guy helping was very nice, but the Company has turned greedy and is double and triple bookings. I have already dissuaded a friend from using them bases on my experience, and have shared my experience with many. The supervisors need to smarten up and put the customer first.