Parliament Contracting

Reviews for Parliament Contracting

Kathryn MacLean
Kathryn MacLean
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent workmanship and servie.

Start to Finish we had a great experience with this company. They are hard working, professional and responsive. The workmanship is outstanding and they truly care about the work and the outcome. Our final invoice was as we discussed. My husband and I highly recommend and have already recommended Parliament Contracting. Thank you for making such a wonderful improvement to our home.

Paul in Hawkesbury
Paul in Hawkesbury

New roof

We are very satisfied with our roof installation.
Tyler, Liam and their team were professional, friendly and courteous at all times.
The roof looks great and we are happy with the choice we made. Tyler took the time to explain the different options to us and we felt no sales pressure from him.
They ensured they cleaned up the debris and left our house safe at all times.
We highly recommend Parliament Contracting.

Thank you for the kinds words and for choosing our company to complete your roofing project.

elliot from Ottawa
elliot from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Chimney and roof repair

Parliament Contracting did an excellent job on the repair of our leaking chimney and roof. Their workmanship was immaculate, the design solution was much better than as originally built, what they did will likely outlast the house. They were a pleasure to deal with before contract signing and during the work. Tyler went out of his way to get the correct materials when the supplier supplied the wrong thing. Reasonable price. Complete clean-up. Very honest. Very hard-working. We would be glad to hire them again.

Thank you for the kind words and great review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our company.

Norek in Toronto
Norek in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Soffits and fascia and gutters

I stumbled across Parliament Contracting on a Google search and I'd contacted many of the other companies in Ottawa. Tyler (one of the company owners) took ownership of the project, helped me pick the right colours, made me feel like he was treating my rental property as his own. Will be hiring again for work on my personal home.

Hi Norek,
Thank you for the kind words. We are looking forward to your next project.
Tyler and Liam

Leo in Ottawa
Leo in Ottawa

Roof replacement - excellent quality

I highly recommend the Parliament Contracting team. They demonstrated high quality and timely service. The team consists of professionals that are truly pleasant to communicate with.
They left the site clean and the roof looks better than ever!

Thank you for the great review!

Dan in Ottawa
Dan in Ottawa

Roof

These guys are great from the first phone call. Tyler came to quote job as promised. Only contractor of the 3 I called to follow up. Started job 1 week earlier than promised. Finished in time frame promised. Placed tarps around yard to protect our property. Cleaned up at the end of each day and at end of job. Guys working at our place were all very polite and friendly with any questions I had. No surprises with invoice when job was done and I know they did a few little extras for us. I would 100% recommend this company to do your roofing work.

Hi Dan,
Thank you for the great review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the process and are happy with the final product.
Cheers

85alex in Ottawa
85alex in Ottawa

Roof/shingles replacement

Tyler/Parliament contracting were great, super professional, really accommodating and exactly as described. Even with all the challenges with the current COVID situation they did a great job communicating and getting everything done.

Thank you for your business during these times and the kind review.

Scott B
Scott B

Replaced Roof, Fixed Insufficient Soffit Ventilation

A neighbor highly recommended Parliament Contracting to me for roofing that I needed to have done. From start to finish it was great working with Tyler, Liam, and the rest of the crew. I remain very, very happy with their work. They'll be who I call next time I need contract work done. I'd recommend them to anyone as professionals who can be hired on without giving it a second thought. I'm in the military and moving around makes it hard to know which of the local contractors are the pros and which ones sell nothing but grief and regrets. Knowing the difference is as valuable as gold. Parliament Contracting are pros. No grief. No regrets. Quality work all the way!

The asphalt shingle roof on my house was only about 10 years old but severely breaking down due to insufficient attic ventilation. The house is a post-1960s, two-story, detached unit. Previous owners had aluminum soffits installed without removing the original plywood soffits. This prevented the perforated aluminum soffits from being able to give airflow to the attic and caused wicked heat buildup, cooking-off of the shingles, and prevented the AC from being able to keep the second floor cool in the hot summer months (10 degree temp difference between the first and second floors during the hottest part of the summer). Tyler worked with me to assess different options to correct the problem. The options included complete removal of the existing soffits and installation of new ones (largest scope of work, most expensive, but cost prohibitive for me). Alternatives included several types of venting products, not all of which were either available/suitable for use in our climate zone. With Tyler's help I was able to settle on a retrofit product that was available through his normal supplier, proved fast and easy to install, and was significantly more economical than gutting/replacing the soffits.

I obtained three initial estimates for the job. Tyler's was a lot more competitive than the highest one (large franchise, very glitzy marketing materials) but the sales guy struck me as a guy who was just telling me what he thought I wanted to hear...and beyond the products he was trying to sell he didn't seem to know much about home construction. The other estimate was similar in cost to Tyler's, but from the get go Tyler was much more professional with his communications as we went back and forth assessing ventilation options and settling on the scope of work. Along the way Tyler straight up voiced risks he saw with some of the options I was looking at to fix the soffit ventilation. As we worked through the options it was clear Tyler wasn't going to leave me with anything but long-lasting quality work. Gold! And I know I've already mentioned the quality of Tyler's communications, but even with this past summer's sweltering heat Tyler routinely found the time after scorching days in peak season to keep up on emails and send timely replies.

Thank you again Tyler, Liam, and the rest of your crew!

Hi Scott,
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this amazing review. Your review shows once again how dedicated we are to making customer satisfaction our top priority. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Best wishes for 2020!

Private User reviews Saint Sauveur,

Siding

The guys at parliament were amazing. Super professional, efficient and cleaned up everything like they were never there. We had some issues with past contractors leaving a mess behind and it was a total blessing to have them work for us. Job was done quickly and looks great!
Couldn’t be happier, and have already recommended them to my friends!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We are glad that you were happy with our service and the finished product.
Best wishes for 2020.

Orieans  in Ottawa
Orieans in Ottawa

New Roof

Very pleased with the performance of Parliament Contracting .
They were punctual , arrived early each day , cleaned up each evening .
The team were a pleasure to have around .
Did a fantastic job on our roof .
Highly recommend

Thank you for the kind review.
Best wishes for 2020.

More about Parliament Contracting

Based in the Nations Capital, the Parliament Contracting team has over ten years experience in the roofing & siding industry. Thriving to provide only the best materials and labour at affordable prices. Let us help protect your investment and call us today for your FREE no-obligation estimate.

Our expert team of roofers are available to answer all your roofing questions Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Our emergency roof repair services are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Let the premier Ottawa roofing & siding company improve your home comfort and save you money and energy consumption today. We are ready to provide you a safe and sturdy job for many years to come.