Parliament Contracting

Reviews for Parliament Contracting

Richard in Ottawa
Richard in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tornado repairs, roof and siding, fixed rot too

The tornado ripped off a lot of shingles and pulled the siding away from the house, it was floating. They were able to source virtually the same Shingles and Aluminum siding, WOW!
Four very professional men arrived at 7:00 am, each of them greeted me by name and introduced themselves by name. Liam, Ryan, Josh and Travis, went right to work and two days later the finished job was great. They cleaned up the entire work area, no left over garbage. Tyler came out two days later and surveyed the workmanship by going onto the roof, inspecting the siding and ensuring the cleanup was complete.
Every time we interacted they all called me by name, their Customer Service is exceptional.

Thanks for the great review and for choosing Parliament Contracting for your roofing and siding needs.

Kim in Ottawa
Kim in Ottawa

New roof

After receiving several quotes from roofing companies, I decided to go with Parliament Contracting. Their quote was very reasonable, but I was most impressed with their customer service and friendliness which made choosing them an easy choice. All of their employees were courteous, friendly and even spoke with my children who were asking a bunch of questions. The job was done in a timely fashion and I couldn't find a single piece of old shingles or nails left behind. Their work is impeccable and so was the cleanup. I'm very impressed with them and I will highly recommend them to anyone looking for roofing work in the Ottawa region.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this kind review.

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa

New Roof in 2 days

They did an excellent job on my new roof. They did it in just 2 days. The clean up was great and I couldn't be happier. The price was very competitive with other companies.

Hi Dave, Thank you so much for your kind review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with others.

Ausama in Peterborough
Ausama in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Your best choice for roofing

We did a lot of research before finally landing with Parliament roofing. Their estimates were very detailed, easy to read, and the price was right. Meeting with Tyler ahead of the job was what sealed the deal for us as he was very personable, easy to talk to, and able to explain the work with a no BS approach.

When it came time to complete the job, the team was there on time and completed the work as promised with no issues whatsoever. Liam and his team were professional, timely, and courteous. Basically, everything you would want in a roofing company, or any company for that matter.

If you're looking for a roofing company, look no further than these guys.

Thanks Ausama for the great review - glad you are happy with your new roof!! It was a pleasure working with you.

Murray  in Cumberland
Murray in Cumberland

New Roofing project

Parliament is a very professional contractor. Their quotes are detailed, they complete everything indicated without cost overruns and pricing is competitive - typically less than most other quotes I received. The workers are friendly and helpful and they clean up the site very well after the work is done. When we had a question with one minor aspect of the project, changes were done with minimal cost and a desire to make sure the customer was satisfied.

Thanks for taking the time to write this kind review. It was a pleasure taking on your roofing project.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof Replacement

Recently had our roof replaced by Parliament Contracting. We got quotes from a few companies before selecting them - and we are so glad we did! We were given two different price options based on types of shingles and never felt any pressure to choose the more expensive (or even to choose them when we were getting a quote). The crew that was at my house were friendly, polite and extremely hard working. They explained the whole process when we decided on a date (they were accommodating to our schedule) and let us know when the materials would arrive and the work would begin. We are very happy with the end result!
Also - they took great care in making sure they cleaned up all the mess that they made and didn't leave anything behind!

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with others.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto

Roofing Replacement

Dealing with Parliament Roofing was a great experience.

After reviewing 4 other roofing company offers, I picked Parliament Contracting. They were the most clear and detailed about what work had to be done. Tyler was a pleasure to work with. He took before and after pictures of the roof, had all the necessary documentation for insurance, "Working at Heights", product specifications and references.

Parliament Contracting replaced my roof shingles and replaced the ridge vent with more efficient vents in September 2017. I waited 9 months instead of days to provide a review since a roof replacement job is only proven over the long term and not just days after it is done.

The job itself was done in a day, and the Parliament team arrived on time and completed the job on time. Clean-up was so complete that you couldn't tell the roof was replaced. The new vents also made a difference. The roof is quiet during wind storms and the top floor stays cooler during hot days. They were very careful in protecting my deck and plants around the house when performing the job. They even fixed the roof on my garden shed as well !

In May 2018, when visiting my neighbor, Parliament stopped by my home to fix some finishing shingles that blew off during a Mid-May wind storm.

In short, I will use Parliament contracting with confidence for any future work on my home.

Thank you so much for the great review. It was a real pleasure to complete your project and we are happy to hear that you're satisfied. Thank you for choosing Parliament Contracting.

Maya in Barrie
Maya in Barrie

Roof re-done

I was very happy overall with the work done by parliament contracting on my roof. I appreciated their fast turnaround time to get my roof done. They were professional and efficient. Their quote was right on par with others.

Thank you for choosing parliament contracting for your roofing needs.

PAULINE in Ottawa
PAULINE in Ottawa

Very satisfied customer

Tyler and crew did a superbe job. They are knowledgeable, friendly and hard working. Fantastic job done on my roof and clean up is 200%. I would recommend them very highly, call them and I’m certain you wont regret it. Their price is very competitive.

Hi Pauline,

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure taking on your roofing project.

Tyler & Liam

Lynette in Ottawa
Lynette in Ottawa

Storm repair

We required a roofing company following a major wind storm, as we lost quite a large patch of shingles. Unfortunately, it was set to rain before we could arrange for anyone to come by. In the meantime, we put some camping tarps down as a stop-gap solution, but once the rain started, we could see that the tarps weren't proving effective. Feeling stressed, we looked on Homestars and saw Parliament had positive ratings. They came the same day (in the rain) and put down a professional tarping system, to prevent any water damage. It was a huge relief to us. Though we wanted to redo the full roof, it wasn't in our budget. Liam and his crew later returned and replaced the missing shingles at no extra cost. We when redo our full roof we will absolutely be calling Parliament!

Hi Lynette,

We are happy to help. We looking forward to working with you in the future.

Tyler & Liam

More about Parliament Contracting

Based in the Nations Capital, the Parliament Contracting team has over ten years experience in the roofing & siding industry. Thriving to provide only the best materials and labour at affordable prices. Let us help protect your investment and call us today for your FREE no-obligation estimate.

Our expert team of roofers are available to answer all your roofing questions Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am to 5pm. Our emergency roof repair services are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.

Let the premier Ottawa roofing & siding company improve your home comfort and save you money and energy consumption today. We are ready to provide you a safe and sturdy job for many years to come.