Lit Electrical Contractors Inc.

Electricians
Oshawa ON L1K
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Oshawa  >  Lit Electrical Contractors Inc.

Reviews for Lit Electrical Contractors Inc.

PJS in Toronto
PJS in Toronto

Full Home Reno - Electrical Work

Lit Electrical did all the electrical wiring / work in my 2 Story Home complete gut renovation. John and Ryan were great to work with . My contractor abandoned me mid-project, but I still wanted to work with them.

They did a great job, everything was seamless, and I would definitely hire them for my next Project.

Thank you very much for your kind words!

darren in Toronto
darren in Toronto

60 to 100amp uograde

Great work. Was very easy to coordinate, couple text msgs and pictures I had a quote that John and Ryan met no issue. They were the fastest to quote and fastest to schedule the job. Results were great, coordinated with the city, it's was like clockwork. Well done, guys. Definitely call back, definitely recommend.

Krista Craig in Oshawa
Krista Craig in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lit is Lit

Ryan and John were friendly, and easy to get along with....but most importantly- punctual and did excellent work. Their design suggestions were spot on and the quality of their work was evidwnt right from the rough in. 10/10 would use again and refer to my clients without hesitation (Im a Realtor).

Dan from Toronto
Dan from Toronto

Superior Service and Quality

Rewired and custom wired a lot of my condo. Got the sense this guy wasn't like most contractors billing by the hour....extremely efficient work and finished product looks amazing.

Highly recommend.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

New electrical system

Outstanding customer service!! Quick replies to any concerns and John makes you feel like you are a top priority in his day. Thanks John and Ryan! YOUR WORK ETHIC AND PROFESSIONALISM IS EXCEPTIONAL!

John Mason in Guildwood
John Mason in Guildwood

Rewiring 1957 bungalow

Company owner, John Pelleschi, and his team of electricians carefully rewired the main floor of our home. He replaced the old wires, ungrounded plugs and the series of fuse boxes with a modern and expanded electrical panel. John carefully replaced and repositioned many of the wall plugs, installed LED ceiling lights in our halls, living and dining rooms, plus added dimmers to all the switches. He took great care in "fishing" new wires through our walls and ceiling with minimal damage to the baseboards and structure. John also hardwired our home for Internet service and land-line phones. The work was done with minimal disruption and dust! John also provided his professional advice on locations for lights and switches and plugs that was invaluable. As a bonus, John worked extremely cooperatively with the other trades professionals who were also working throughout our home. I'm looking forward to having John return for our next round of renovations - bathroom, kitchen and re-wiring our garage.

2 reviews Oshawa, ON

New electrical system

Beyond exceptional customer service!!!! Very professional and completed job in a timely fashion. Followed through with all requests quickly and competently. I highly recommend Lit Electric. A complete rewiring of my whole house according to the new codes.

Luis Flores from Pickering
Luis Flores from Pickering

Bathroom electrical setup

John & Ryan are very professional, clean, and provide a knowledgeable service all around. They were able to provide an accurate quote and also able to trouble shoot any issues that arose in a timely manner. I have used their services in the past, and will continue to use their services on my future projects.