Phat Window Cleaning

A and A McNamara
A and A McNamara
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Happy Customers

We're appreciative of the work Phat Window Cleaning did on our home. We had some issues at first, but the owner went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. In the end, the windows and gutters were cleaned very well. Being a business owner myself, I am grateful when an owner ensures his client's are satisfied.

Thank you for the feedback. We're glad everything worked out and will be happy to service your home again. Enjoy your summer.

Nathan in Ottawa
Nathan in Ottawa

Window Cleaning

Al was very quick on getting back to us with answers on the questions we asked. The crew did an amazing job on our windows, they are so clean and spotless. They were all very respectful and polite. Looking forward to having them come and do our windows again next year.

Max & Carol Gisondi

Thanks you and we look forward to servicing your home next year.

Ivana in Toronto
Ivana in Toronto

Window cleaning

The crew did an amazing job on my windows! So clean and spotless, no streaks at all! Very professional and courteous. Will hire again next year.

Thank you for your kind comments. We look forward to servicing you again next year.

Chung in Toronto
Chung in Toronto

Gutter cleaning

Al was quick to respond.
Quincy did a good job on cleaning gutter. He was able to give me a rough estimate of doing window cleaning on my house when I asked.

Thank You Chung. We would be happy to service your home again when you're ready. Enjoy the season.

Sue hunt
Sue hunt

Windows

Al was great to work with. Very quick to answer any questions. Quincy who cleaned our windows inside and out was amazing. We were amazed at what a great job he did. We will definitely use this service again and will recommend to our friends.

Thank you Sue. It was a pleasure servicing your home and we look forward to seeing you again.

Sean in Oakville
Sean in Oakville

Gutter Cleaning - Perfect Experience

Al was very prompt and responsive to my request. He provided details and arrangement very smoothly. His quote was reasonable and considering all his excellent reviews I had no reason for not hiring him.

Al's team showed up on time. They were very polite, professional, and had a great sense of responsibility from start to the end. They spent a good amount of time to make sure the gutter all around my house is clean.

Great experience with this highly recommended team.

Thank you for the review Sean. We hope to see you again next year. Enjoy the rest of your summer.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Interior window cleaning

They were on time. They wore protective gear. They did their job quickly. They were polite. They did a reasonably good job.

Thank you for the nice note Joan. If there is something we can improve on please email us and we'll address it.
Have a great summer.

Natalie L. in Mississauga
Natalie L. in Mississauga

Sparkling New Windows

Al provided me a competitive quote, was very responsive, and his team did an amazing job taking their time to clean my windows thoroughly both the exterior and interior of our home to get it ready for sale. I would definitely hire them again for my new home. Great price and great quality!

Thank you for the kind words Natalie and I hope your home sells soon. Have a safe and happy summer.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior window cleaning

Extremely professional service, on time, very very detailed
I saw the worker doing some extra work on one window on the deck,.
I asked him why he was going over that one again, he said I must have had a BBQ under the window because there was certain residue the BBQ left on the glass.
I had move the BBQ 2 week before .
Very Impressed.

Thank you for your nice note and hope you have a safe and happy summer.

Heidi
Heidi
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Eavestrough and window cleaning.

Al was incredibly easy to work with. No hassles and did an amazing job.

I would definitely recommend!

Thank you for the nice note Heidi, we're super glad you were pleased with our services.
We hope you enjoy the rest of your summer.

More about Phat Window Cleaning

PHAT Window Cleaning in Mississauga began operations in 2016 and specializes in Window Cleaning of residential and low rise commercial properties. We also provide Eavestrough, Fascia, Soffits and Downspouts washing and gutter cleaning services. We service all major cities in the GTA. Including Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Etobicoke, Toronto, Brampton, Milton and more.

We service the regions of Peel, Halton And Toronto.

Clean windows is something that everyone wants for their home but the task is always put off for later, and may eventually never get done. Cleaning windows from the inside is half the battle, exterior window panes must be cleaned as well, for a superior shine!

Let our professional team clean your windows as you sit back and relax. Our team will reach every window safely for you and provide a sparkle you need to see for yourself. Our service and quality is the best in the industry please read our reviews and see what our past customers are saying about us. For your convenience you may also get a fast online quote from our website.