Myron Tile And Stone

Floor Laying & Refinishing
975 Midway Blvd Unit 2 Mississauga ON L5T 2C6

Reviews for Myron Tile And Stone

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

amazing kitchen backsplash !!!!!!

Having lived in my house since l975 and NEVER EVER having had a backsplash, and having a routine of fixing up a room a year..... this February it was to be my small kitchen. After searching high and low for a company that would allow me to have ONE pattern (and not a mix) of Spanish tile... I found this amazing company - Myron Tile. Soham was very kind and accommodating when I explained my limited time schedule. Jeff came and did a splendiferous job.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Kitchen Floor

Great service and selection. Helped me along every step of the way. I've never tiled before but Soham took the time to explain everything I'll need along the way. Highly recommended. We love the finished result.

thanks for the wonderful review Jon. it was a pleasure working with you

chezhian4u
chezhian4u

Kitchen backsplash

They were on time and finished the job on time. They did a good job.

thank you for the review. we truly appreciate you taking the time to write one.

vanita
vanita

Backsplash installation

Soham was very helpful and patient. The tiles were done neatly and looks great. I was very satisfied with this service!

thank you so much for th wonderful reply.

Aneki
Aneki

Floors & Backsplash

From start to finish, the guys at Myron Tile provided exceptional customer service. They have a wide range of inventory and were very helpful with us during our decision making process.

They took the time to explain the differences with each tile and how they would look in conjunction with the other renovations we did to our house.

We did have 1 minor problem that was immediately rectified by them. It was an error with the suppliers shipping us incorrectly labeled tiles. The label was correct, but the tile wasn't. It would have delayed our installation but the guys had gone above and beyond and personally delivered the correct tiles the very next morning then followed up at our address once again.

I am so glad to have worked with these professionals and look forward to working with them again in other projects in our home.

(Photos to follow)

Hello Aneki,

thank you for the wonderful review. It was a please working with you and helping you complete your project. We too look forward to working with you again.

hamid in Toronto
hamid in Toronto

Simply awesome.

They are extremely professional and friendly. I could not ask for more. They make sure your shopping experience is enjoyable and informative. I have recommended them to everyone I know. I would like to thank them for their excellent service.

Hello Hamid, we truly thank you for your wonderful review. Working with you was extremely rewarding, thank you for your business.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Tiles

Soham was great! Really helpful and has a beautiful selection of tiles that are different. He helped us pick out tiles for our front foyer and bathroom. He was patient and gave us lots of good advice. Highly recommended!

hello Emily,
we appreciate your business and are glad you had an amazing experience

navneetxkm
navneetxkm
1 review Caledon, ON

Backsplash

Soham is very helpful, and friendly. He has assisted us with our backsplashes ensuring they meet our standards and budget.

More about Myron Tile And Stone

Myron Tile & Stone is your local retail store that has over 1000+ products to offer our customers. The goal for the Myron Tile and Stone team is to provide our clients with many choices, while offering fair and affordable pricing. Due to our large selection and well-priced range of products we can help you finish any project, no matter how big or small.