Safeguard Electric

Bayshore-Pembroke in Petawawa
Bayshore-Pembroke in Petawawa
0 reviews Petawawa, ON

Office wiring/ Electrical and IT services

Superb customer service! Our local Business (Bayshore Home Care Solutions) experienced an office move in late September, our IT department was unable to send their contracted team for wiring, phone jacks, outlets etc. Desperate to maintain our operational deadlines, we reached out to Kevin at Safeguard. Kevin promptly took control of the situation, he and his team of professional gentlemen (Scott and Johnny) worked from dawn past dusk to ensure we were operational by our deadline. Amazing work Safeguard! If we could give you 11 stars we would!

KWWY in Hamilton
KWWY in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Quality Workmanship, Quick Repsonse & Friendly & Professional

Visiting my daughter and looked at some wiring that had been done as part of a reno. Wiring didn't look safe or to Code. Not being from the area, I looked at reviews of local electrical contractors, saw the excellent reviews for Safeguard and called for an appointment. Kevin responded within the hour and made a visit. He confirmed my fears and offered to have it all fixed the next day. Steve's work was very thorough and professional - both fellows were very friendly and professional. For the quality of the work done and based on the quick response to address my concerns, I would highly recommend Safeguard Electric to anyone needing these services.Fair value for excellent workmanship.
Thanks Kevin & Steve...

Jimmy in Petawawa
Jimmy in Petawawa

Great Bunch of Guys!

Had Safeguard in to wire my garage. These guys take pride in there work and the price was very reasonable compared to the other quotes that I received. I will definitely use them for all my electrical needs!

David in Kingston
David in Kingston

Rental Apartment

I had an electrical issue in a rental apartment in Petawawa. Safeguard was very quick, efficient and reliable in troubleshooting and resolving the issue. I recommend Safeguard regularly for work in the Ottawa Valley. Thank you, Kevin!

Steve in Petawawa
Steve in Petawawa

Great Service!!

Had a some electrical issues at my home over the last few months and Kevin has been able to help out both times. He's personable, prompt, and a complete professional! I highly recommend you call Safeguard Electric if you need electrical work done!

Thanks Steve! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!

Electrical Work

Had Safeguard in to install outlets in my newly renovated basement. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. We highly recommend Safeguard and will have them back if we require electrical services!

Thanks for the great review!!

Looking for Electricians pros in Petawawa?