Safeguard Electric

Reviews for Safeguard Electric

Jimmy in Petawawa
Jimmy in Petawawa

Great Bunch of Guys!

Had Safeguard in to wire my garage. These guys take pride in there work and the price was very reasonable compared to the other quotes that I received. I will definitely use them for all my electrical needs!

David in Kingston
David in Kingston

Rental Apartment

I had an electrical issue in a rental apartment in Petawawa. Safeguard was very quick, efficient and reliable in troubleshooting and resolving the issue. I recommend Safeguard regularly for work in the Ottawa Valley. Thank you, Kevin!

Steve in Petawawa
Steve in Petawawa

Great Service!!

Had a some electrical issues at my home over the last few months and Kevin has been able to help out both times. He's personable, prompt, and a complete professional! I highly recommend you call Safeguard Electric if you need electrical work done!

Thanks Steve! It was a pleasure meeting you and your family!

1 review Pembroke, ON

Electrical Work

Safeguard Electric
613-506-7233
Petawawa
K8H 0B2

Had Safeguard in to install outlets in my newly renovated basement. They were very professional and cleaned up after themselves. We highly recommend Safeguard and will have them back if we require electrical services!

Thanks for the great review!!