Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Surrey  >  Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

Reviews for Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

1 review Langley, BC

New Roof in the heat

Derek and his crew came to our house and reroofed both the house and garden shed during the terrible heat wave last month. We found both Derek and his crew respectful of our property and wishes, and they did a great job for us. They took care not to damage our flowerbeds and patio roof. Our property was left clean when they were finished, and the work was performed as quoted and expected. We thank Derek and his crew for their professionalism. We would gladly recommend Accountable Roofing Services to anyone looking for Derek's services.

Graeme in Surrey
Graeme in Surrey

Cedar roof conversion.

Derek and his crew completed this job in 3 days. The roof looks great. I had one or two shingles lift due to abnormal temperatures and he came out to look at them at 8pm after his working day. He recommended they get replaced. He also has given me advice and equipment to com0lete my shed roof as a home project. Great guy, great job!

Again another great customer who appreciates and recognizes quality work and turnaround time.
Thanks Graeme, Customers like you make our job rewarding, And thanks for your services in the military and your local police work for keeping us safe in the world and our communities.

Omar in Toronto
Omar in Toronto

Great Work

Derek and his crew did a great job, very quick, they finished our house in 3 days even though there were some unforeseen issues with the roof framing, luckily they had a framing person available who fixed the issue and still finished on time.

It's was great working with you on your newly purchased home and your renovation project.
Good luck to you and your wife and to your new addition to the family.

HC  North Vancouver
HC North Vancouver
21 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Derek and his crew are the best

In March of 2018 we hired a handyman company to install 350 sq. ft. of polycarbonate roofing panels on a lean-to/garden shed. Unfortunately, the installation did not go well, it all had to be removed and we had to find another company to install new panels, and right away. We turned to HomeStars to find someone dependable who knew roofs and we are so happy we found Derek and his crew at Accountable Roofing. Even though this was a small job and it wasn’t a traditional roofing project for Derek’s company, when Derek and Dan heard our plight they wanted to do all they could do to make it right. Derek’s mission was to make sure we were happy, stress free, informed and entirely satisfied at all stages of the project and that the finished project went above and beyond our expectations. He accomplished that and more. Derek’s crew performed quality precision work, got the job done on time, and cleaned up when they were done. We’ve renovated two houses during the past two decades and in doing so have worked with hundreds of trades people. Derek is one of the best and easiest contractors and business owners we’ve ever dealt with. Doing business with him was an absolute pleasure.

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure helping you two out.
Very nice people, you make doing our very best easy.
Thanks again!

Joe and Barb in Coquitlam
Joe and Barb in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

new roof

We recently had to replace the cedar shake roof on our house with asphalt shakes and replace a torch down roof on our garage. I hired Derek and his crew with Accountable Roofing. Derek had been recommended to us by a friend of ours. There were several different aspects involved including a skylight and some corrugated paneling. We also have an aggregate concrete driveway which I did not want damaged during the removal of the old roof(s). Derek and his crew did a great job meeting all my requests and concerns. Any questions I had were answered by Derek in a professional manner and he made any necessary recommendations. I am very satisfied with the service and highly recommend Derek and Accountable Roofing.
Joe

Thanks Joe
Nothing is more rewarding than hearing kind words from a happy customer.
Remember we're just a call away, as you found out.
Thanks again, Derek and crew

1 review Richmond, BC

Honest and knowledgeable roofer

I asked Derek for an estimate for a home I got accepted offer on. I was asking for a roof repair estimate. But the roof was improperly installed so I asked for roof replacement estimate. Derek told me to walk away from the house as its obviously not built with quality even though he would lose this business. He is not only knowledgeable but also honest and does his work with integrity. i will definitely recommend him to others and will ask him again if i need any roofing service. Such traits are hard to come by nowadays.

When you see the quality of workmanship on one of the most important elements of a 2 year old home you are about to purchase is far below the building codes
you can only imagine what corners were cut where you can't see.
Move on.
Please do call again for advise or roofing work.
Derek

Ed in Surrey
Ed in Surrey

New roof before I retire

My 20 year old roof was going to last a few more years, but I did not want to face a big bill after retirement so I decided to replace it now. I liked that Derek has been certified by Gaf for installation of their product. Derek’s watchful eye over the roofing crew’s work and his final inspection to ensure the that the installation met standards has assured me of the quality of the roof I now have over my head. Derek went the extra mile with replacing some of the venting as well with new material without increasing the original quote. Derek was always easy to reach and he got back to me quickly when I had questions during the installation.

Thank you Joe for taking the time to write a review it was a pleasure working with you. Pease do not hesitate to call if you have any issues with the work that we've done for you.
Derek

NORTHENDER in Surrey
NORTHENDER in Surrey

REPAIR WAS IMMEDIATE

OCCASIONALLY, DURING A BLISTERY DAY, THERE WAS RAIN DRIPPING DOWN THE CHIMNEY INTO OUR FIREPLACE. WE WERE TOLD THAT IT COULD BE THE CAULKING AROUND THE CHIMNEY STACK OR THE RAIN CAP NEEDED REPLACING.
EVERYONE WE CONTACTED SAID THEY WOULD COME OUT ON A NICE DAY BUT THERE WAS NO SHOW FROM OUR ROOFER OR THE COMPANY WHO INSTALLED OUR FURNACE AND A THIRD PERSON WHO ASKED US TO CALL TO REMIND HIM.
FROM A CHANCE MEETING AT COSTCO WE FOUND THAT DEREK OWNS A ROOFING SERVICE AND WE EXPLAINED THAT WE COULDN'T GET ANYONE TO REPAIR THIS.
DEREK ASKED THAT WE EMAIL HIM AND HE WOULD COME OUT ONE DAY.
"HAPPY VALETINE'S DAY" HE SAID (SOMETHING MY HUSBAND FORGOT TO SAY) WHEN HE CALLED TO LET US KNOW THAT HE WAS GOING TO PICK UP 3 SIZES OF RAIN CAPS AND WOULD BE THERE SHORTLY. HOLY MACKERAL.
THERE WAS SOME SNOW ON THE ROOF SO WE WERE HESITANT FOR HIM TO GO UP BUT UP HE RAKED THE SNOW OFF AND UP HE WENT AND THE RAIN CAP WAS REPLACED AND THE STACK WAS ALL CAULKED. HE TOLD US THE RAIN CAP WAS BROKEN AND ALSO THERE WAS HARDLY ANY CAULKING SO HE RESEALED THE BASE.
DEREK IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF THE NICEST AND MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE PEOPLE THAT YOU COULD MEET AND WE ARE JUST THRILLED WITH HOW HE REPAIRED OUR PROBLEM AND ALSO GAVE US A YEAR'S WARRANTY.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
It's was pleasure to meet you both at Costco
and to assist you with your roof.

1 review Langley, BC

New roof

Derek was amazing to work with. He was here throughout the job to make sure his crew were on schedule and to check on the work. When the job was done he was here to double check everything and make sure we were happy. Cleanup was more than incredible. Derek was speedy with his responses to calls or texts and made sure we knew to call if we had any questions or concerns in the future. I would defiantly recomend Accounabke Roofing Services Ltd.
Cheryl and Doug

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review.
Your words mean a lot to me as l take great pride in keeping my customers happy.
It's rewarding to know that my extra efforts are appreciated by my customers

Kurt in Delta
Kurt in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

The Best Roofing Company imaginable!

Thanks to Derek for coming out and rescuing us during the torrential storm of a couple days ago. Truly over-the-top work done... from determining the cause of my issue ..then stopping the leak ...then, after all was secure, creating a long term fix..all done with kindness, compassion and total dedication. I can not recommend Accointable Roofing Services strongly enough.. Derek is truly the best of the best!!

It's our pleasure to help out our Custermer
In time of need.

More about Accountable Roofing Services Ltd

We have combined staff experience in roofing Vancouver of over 30 years! With all that combined experience in the roofing industry Accountable Roofing Services Ltd has established a strong reputation within the Lowers Mainland’s residential and commercial market. Its years of unparalleled experience has made this reliable roofing company an industry leader, specializing in Asphalt/Fiberglass Laminate roofing Installations, Cedar Roof Conversions, and New Cedar Roofs. Accountable Roofing uses superior quality GAF shingles. The roofing contractor’s highly skilled installation crews are continuously updated with the latest cutting edge roofing techniques and safety training. And above all, because we value our customers your new roof will have a 20 year workmanship and leak-proof guarantee along with a GAF lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects for a non prorated period of 50 years, both are transferrable once, please contact us for details

In line with our aim of providing a safe and secure job site as we deliver top quality service, Accountable Roofing Services Ltd. is WSBC covered. We are a fully licensed roofing contractor. We have $2,000,000 liability insurance. And, Accountable Roofing Vancouver is Certified by GAF (North America’s #1 shingle manufacturing company). We guarantee you peace of mind as we do our job. We are a local Vancouver roofing company that understands the installation of a new roof is one of the largest purchases a homeowner will make. With that in mind we do not accept a deposit or payment until you, the customer, are 100% satisfied with completion of our services.

Accountable Vancouver Roofing Services is looking forward to working with you!