HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Markham  >  GTA Interlock And Concrete Sealing

Reviews for GTA Interlock And Concrete Sealing

L from Richmond Hill
L from Richmond Hill
12 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Interlock Sealing

Art was a pleasure to deal with. He is honest and cares about customer service. He responded to my requests quickly and always worked hard to stand by his work. He cleaned, re-sanded, and sealed my Interlock pavers in my backyard which included sealing around my swimming pool. I am very pleased with the service that Art provided as well as the quality of work. I would definitely recommend him.

Thank you! We look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Michael
Michael
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock repairs

The guys did a great job repairing my steps and sealing my driveway.

I had some stains on my interlock and Art offered solutions other companies didn't.

Very happy with the result.

Thank you Michael!

piotr
piotr

Interlock sealing

Great work! My 10-year-old interlock looks brand new again. Recommend to all. Very professional job.

Bertrand.vj
Bertrand.vj

Patterned concrete driveway sealing

Very professional &efficent
Excellent work quality job
Driveway has never looked this good
The attention to detail could not be better
This driveway is 17 years old looks brand new!!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback! Look forward to working for you in the future.

Susan M in
Susan M in

Inexperienced crew, average job

GTA Interlock And Concrete Sealing
647-546-4901
Toronto
M4N 1X2

Had front walkway and backyard patio power washed, sand installed and sealed. Work completed by inexperienced crew member who did not seem to have adequate tools (only one nozzle for power washer, no broom to sweep in sand, and not enough sand to complete the whole job). Crew did not take adequate care of surroundings and left the garden full of partially hardened polymeric sand, dirt everywhere, and a damaged vent cover on wall due to overzealous power washing (which to be fair was replaced (poorly)10 days later). Other reviews are positive so it appears that I was unlucky but I would not recommend the company. Not great value for the cost.

Hello Susan,

I am very sorry you had a bad experience. We did run into a couple of issues but we did our best to fix everything. I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job, so if there are any outstanding problems, please give me a call. I will make sure they are fixed ASAP.

Konrad P.
Konrad P.

Sealing of Unilock driveway and back path

Art was a pleasure to work with. He was patient, precise and well versed in the sealing process. He was a consummate professional.

Thank you Konrad!

Naomi L.
Naomi L.

Interlocking stone power wash and seal

Art and his brother did a wonderful job of thoroughly cleaning up our driveway and walkway and then sanding and sealing it. When the sealant didn’t work well with our stones, Art returned promptly to correct the problem and then check on it every few days to ensure the second coat was successful.
He was very professional and courteous and he was a pleasure to work with!!

Thank you Naomi, it has been a pleasure!

Samantha
Samantha
0 reviews Milton, ON

Interlock re-level and sealing

I had the front and backyard walkways resealed, with the work including some releveling of a small portion. Resealing involved pressure washing to remove the weeds that had built up over the winter/early spring. The guys were pleasure to deal with and extremely professional. I was very happy with the work and everything looked like new afterwards. Would definitely use them again in the future!

Thank you very much for the feedback Samantha, look forward to doing more work for you in the future.

Jordan
Jordan

Driveway sealing

GTA Sealing provided me a quote in no time, explained the process in detail. They completed the work within the time anticipated at exactly the quoted price. Extremely tidy work. Extremely responsive, polite and knowledgeable. Oh, and the stone turned out great!

Jordan, thank you very much for the positive feedback!

Anne
Anne
4 reviews North York, ON

Pressure Washing, Sanding and Sealing

Art and his crew did a great job from start to finish. My calls were promptly returned at all times and he was a pleasure to deal with.

Anne, thank you very much for the positive feedback.

More about GTA Interlock And Concrete Sealing

About Us
***
Family-Run Business serving Toronto, GTA and the surrounding areas for over 10 years. We have multiple crews on the road installing, fixing and maintaining interlocks every day. Interlocks is all we do and we are good at it. We provide friendly, professional and efficient service for a very reasonably price.
Our Values
Employee Training
We recognize that all our promises are meaningless if we can’t have people who will deliver on them. This is why we take great care in hiring and retaining talent. We hire people that can do their job well and that are trustworthy.
Highest Quality Supplies and Equipment
We recognize the importance of the tools we are using to do the job. This is why we use only industry-leading material and equipment in our work.
Client Satisfaction
Client satisfaction is of Paramount importance to us. Client’s referrals are the greatest measure of our success, as far as we are concerned.
Safety
We take safety very seriously. We do everything we can to ensure a safe environment for the workers and the client.
Personalized Service and Quotes
No job is the same. This is why we take a lot of time to assess the job that has to be done before presenting you with a proposal. Then we meticulously follow what we promised.