Eagleman Construction Limited

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M1P 1X3
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Eagleman Construction Limited

Reviews for Eagleman Construction Limited

jdelaney in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
jdelaney in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Driveway, Patio, and Landscaping Project

Eagleman Construction was recommended by a neighbor when we saw the fabulous landscaping project Steve and his team had done. Eagleman did a WONDERFUL, FABULOUS job on our place and we are very happy with the work done.!!!! 15/10 as 10 stars is not enough for these guys!!!! We would recommend them for any landscaping, driveway, patio, other construction projects!! We enjoy are back patio now with the evening barbecuing and our pets love the new backyard and landscaping. Thank you Steve, Harry and team!!!!!

Emanuel G. in Scarborough
Emanuel G. in Scarborough

Home landscape project

A good friend of mine recommended Eagleman Construction for my home landscaping project. I wanted to: regrade the backyard; put in a retaining wall; put up a wooden fence; create an interlock patio and walkway; new sod in front yard and backyard; asphalt the driveway. So, it was a decent sized project.

Steve and Harry are a father/son team who own the company and they did a great job! I am extremely satisfied with the results. Steve and Harry were on site doing the work. They are friendly, professional and sticklers for detail.

I am so glad I went with Eagleman Construction. It’s hard to find a contractor you can trust with your home and these guys exceeded my expectations on every level. I would recommend them to anyone.

Cheers