HomeStars  >  Carpenters in Toronto  >  Fuller Construction

Reviews for Fuller Construction

Afzal Ahmad from Mississauga
Afzal Ahmad from Mississauga

Fixing a deck.

I was really pleased with the workmanship of Matt. He did a stellar job! He is extremely pleasant to deal with and completed the project in a timely manner. I would have no hesitation recommending him.

Thank you for your kind words Afzal. I hope you enjoy the views from your finished deck for many years to come!

James Moore from Mississauga
James Moore from Mississauga

Deck staircase

Matt did a great job of replacing the staircase to my back deck. The deck is not exactly level, so it was a challenging job. Nice job, built to last.

Thanks for the great review James. Appreciated the call for the other job as well! Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything else in the future.

Matt

John & Elizabeth
John & Elizabeth

Cedar Deck

We had Matt at Fuller Construction build our deck for us and we could not be happier. He's a true professional and has extensive knowledge of current codes and the BEST building practices. The waterproofing detail he did when attaching the ledger was just the beginning, the structure of the deck was incredible and then the finish carpentry details just topped it all off. He's built a deck that will last a lifetime, I can only imagine someone being lucky enough to have Matt build there entire house, he's a man of his word and takes a great amount of pride in his work. Thank you so much Matt our deck will truly be the envy of the entire neighborhood.

Thanks for the great reviews John. I'm sure you'll enjoy that deck! It was an absolute pleasure working with you.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

custome home buil

Matt Fuller construction did a great job, all follow up trades commented on how great the framing work was This facilitated every other step.

Final product was a great looking house.

Thanks Matt

Thanks for the kind words Mike. We had a great time working with you-your kindness and hospitality was second to
none. Looking forward to seeing the house fully finished.

TIJEC Construction
TIJEC Construction

Addition

Fuller and the guys do great work, I've never seen a framer make everything perfect down to the 1/16th before. Matt is a magician with numbers, he can calculate any angle or dimension from flat to round to octagonal if you'd like!

Hi Tim, thanks for writing this great review! It was a pleasure working with you on your multiple projects over the years. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any further framing completed.

Terry Z.
Terry Z.
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Addition of master bedroom, family room and oversized garage

Fuller construction has done excellent works. I made two additions to my house. Both projects were carried out by Fuller construction. One thing know for sure is that I will get a quality job, there is no compromises and I am always amazed at the quality of craftsmanship and material used. If a lumber is not good, it will not be used. Also, in the first project, Fuller construction has pointed out a mistake in the drawings on floor joists that if went ahead, will cause catastrophic results. Overall, I am extremely happy with the work and will not hesitate to refer a job or hire again for future projects. Terry

Hello Terry, thanks for writing this great review! It was a pleasure working with you on both projects. Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need any further work done.

More about Fuller Construction

Specializing in wood framing; offering our services for complete new builds, additions, or structural renovations. View our Instagram page for constant updates @matttfuller