Action Windows Plus Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ajax  >  Action Windows Plus Doors

Reviews for Action Windows Plus Doors

shellieclaeke12
shellieclaeke12

Living room window

Action windows plus doors installed a new window for us recently. We wanted to make a new window shorter. Outstanding worksmanship and quality of service. New vapor barrier was installed over additional wood support, excellent aluminum capping finish. Recommend this company to anyone who wants to do windows.

Thank you Shellie for taking time to submit your review.

Devo
Devo
0 reviews Sunderland, ON

Window and door replacement

Would recommend this company. Serge gave me a quote that was competitive and dealing with him throughout the process was enjoyable as he helped explain different options. The installers were very courteous, completed the job in a timely manner, and did a good job cleaning up after which we appreciated. Overall happy with choosing Serge and his team and will call on him when I need any other doors or windows replaced.

Thank you for your business.

andcamp227
andcamp227
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Windows and doors

We had all 18 windows, and 3 doors replaced. We did half one summer and we were so happy with the job we had the remaining done the next summer.

Thank you for your business Andrew.

ingrid
ingrid

Front door

It's been already three years since we've replaced our front door. I must say that we are very happy with it. Definately was a good desision to go with action windows and Serge as their representative.

Thank you Ingrid, glad we could help!

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

New Patio Doors

Quoted quickly and competitively, installed on time as agreed and the installation was performed by highly experienced professionals. They were a pleasure to deal with and the doors are great quality. I have asked them to do all my windows next and again, they had a great price and provided several options. I have already recommended them to friends.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business.

mikedori7
mikedori7

New front door

Great service provided. Serge suggested to get a tall door instead of the one we had before, and it was a great idea. Me and my wife are very happy with a finished result. Definitely recommend this company to everyone.

baljitkalia1
baljitkalia1

Windows and Door

They did a splendid job . Everything was done neatly and in time, so overall I am fully satisfied with the job I will certainly refer them

londapascoe
londapascoe
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front door replacement

I was very pleased with my new door, the price, the workmanship, tidiness, follow-up after installation, friendliness and genuine concern about their work and if the customer is satisfied or not. I have referred other people to him for business and they are very pleased also.

Thank you Londa for your nice review and endorsement.

Liscomorris
Liscomorris

Front doors and garage access door replacement

Excellent and very professional service. Great prices compared to competition. Highly recommend Action windows plus doors. Serge was a pleasure to deal with. Installed on time, I would highly recommend.

Thank you for your review and nice words about our staff.

More about Action Windows Plus Doors

We are the Family Business:

✓ Home office
✓ No secretary
✓ No sales people
✓ No middleman
✓ No hidden fees
✓ No advertising cost
✓ No extra expenses from your pocket !

Our business is growing
by serving satisfied customers, and getting recommendations
and referrals from these individuals, their relatives, friends and neighbours.

By going with the large companies
you will pay 5 expenses:

1. Dealer Door Price
2. Installation Cost
3. Salesman Salary and Commission
4. Door Dealer office expense
5. Company advertising

To order Doors from us you will pay only for
Factory Door Price and Installation.

✓ Patio Doors
✓ Steel Doors
✓ French Doors
✓ Fiberglas Doors

Call me today for absolutely free consultation. Doors and windows the right way and of course for the right price.
We will give you lifetime warranty for door and my labor.
We are fully certified and insured, including WSIB.