Greenwood Home Improvements

Debra E.
Debra E.
2 reviews North York, ON

Bathroom reno

This was my second bathroom reno using this company. I totally trusted David to come in and do a great job. I have had many compliments on the finished product. This company has also replaced a kitchen floor as well as renovated another bathroom in the past. All work has stood the test of time and I have not had to have them return to fix anything. David is very hardworking, prompt, pleasant and "cleans as he goes" so I never felt I was in a reno war zone. I have recommended this company to others and will continue to do so.

laundry room

cleaned, painted and put in shelves, plumbing. greater worker, I supplied washer and dryer. have used before and was happy with the results. they also did bathroom and am very happy with results

bathroom, laundry room

They provided great value for the money... they don't design so you need to have a clear idea of what you want. cost does not include supplies, which i researched and bought. David has a great work ethic, and worked 9 days straight on my bathroom.

Cost very reasonable. Also re did laundry area - love it!

t.s. the beaches
t.s. the beaches

bathroom renovation

Greenwood contracting was a very professional company that took alot of pride in thier work. They really listened to what we wanted and even redid one part of the job that was not up to our standards.