Ace Of Space Interiors

Ace Of Space Interiors

Reviews for Ace Of Space Interiors

Hutch
Hutch

Entire home remodel: we bought a single story bungalow, and built on and out.

Working with Rotem and Ace of Space was an absolute pleasure. Rotem has an amazing eye for detail, and her design incorporated form and function every time. Design is one thing, and daily we say we are so pleased how it all turned out. Rotem helped us keep on budget, and always found great options so we did not have to sacrifice on design because of costs. If you have stumbled upon Ace of Space in your search, do yourself a favour and stop looking. Sounds silly but I assure you, they will do an amazing job for you and on budget.

We remodeled our entire house in and out, and have no hesitation in recommending Rotem and Ace of Space.

Kristine M.
Kristine M.

Basement Renovation

Our home desperately needed a basement reno. We lacked space, functionality, storage and, well, ambiance. It was basically an old, plain, ugly partially finished basement that no one was proud of, or wanted to be in - least of all me. I knew that Rotem & Troy were right for the job at our very first meeting. They completely understood what I was looking for and were right on it with the design concept.

They managed this remodel from start to finish. I felt totally confident with Rotem's designs and solutions - she really is an Ace of Space! The work was meticulously executed with thoughtful design and attention to detail. They took care to make sure that the work was done perfectly.

I am so pleased with our new basement. They have created so many functional spaces in what I had thought was a small area! We have an office, a spacious family room, laundry room, storage and a STUNNING new bathroom! Nothing feels cramped and best of all, all four of us can use and enjoy our basement for years to come!

I can't wait to work with them again on future projects!

Private User reviews , ON

Transforming Living Room into Home Office

I had the challenge of transforming a home living room into a home office, and these professionals at Ace of Space gave me excellent guidance, decorating tips, and showed me how to take ideas and turn them into reality. I am so pleased with the outcome, and so are my clients!

Mary
Mary
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Reno

When we decided to do a full gut out to renovate our kitchen we knew it would not be an easy task.
We interviewed several companies, one of them being "Ace of Space". We met Rotem from Ace of Space and we instantly felt at ease. Rotem and Troy General Contractor, provided a full team of professional trades people, who like what they do. They took their time understanding what our needs were, sharing our vision for a beautiful kitchen space. Rotem and Troy kept us up to speed during the entire renovation process, easy to communicate with and never left any questions or concerns unanswered. Along with renovating Rotem assisted in sourcing out appliances and furniture, again making this process easier than I anticipated. In addition to the kitchen Renovation, Ace of Space added a touch of class to our bathrooms/powder room (4 in total) one of them a full gut out. They painted the bedrooms, and overlooked the installation of our new windows and sliding doors. The entire project was completed on time and within our budget. We even managed to add a few extra things last minute small projects.
We have one of the most beautiful functional kitchens, every square inch was thought out, it has a great vibe and good flow.

We highly recommend "Ace of Space" without question we will call Rotem again for any future projects.

What a "Pleasure" it was. Thank you!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

I used Ace of Space Interiors to renovate our upstairs bathroom and I can’t wait to hire them again for our next project. It all started with the Designer, Rotem, who came to our house and literally blew me away with her ability to transform the room by optimizing every inch of space, and ultimately coming up with something I could never have envisioned. Then a carefully thought out budget was presented, along with a reasonable timeline. Rotem and I worked closely in the first few days so that she could get a sense of what I would like design wise, which gave me peace of mind. But ultimately, Rotem knows her stuff and knows what will work and what won’t and isn’t afraid to tell you! The construction team, headed by Troy, worked quickly and were very thoughtful of the carpet and other spaces, laying down drop cloths and vacuuming up at the end of each work day. The project was completed on budget, and on time…and the bathroom looks like something out of a magazine!! I could not be more pleased with this entire team…from start to finish they were amazing, and lovely people to work with as well. I am so happy I made the decision to go with Ace of Space, and now I have the most beautiful bathroom!

Thank you Lisa, for taking the time to review us and for the kind words. We are happy we were able to provide such a positive experience and ultimately a beautiful, functional bathroom which is what you were after. We would love to help you with any future projects.

More about Ace Of Space Interiors

From Design Consultations to Full Home Renovations, Ace of Space offers a variety of services to satisfy the needs of our clients.
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Toronto?