T Chambers Roofing

Reviews for T Chambers Roofing

Jonathan Weisz from Toronto
Jonathan Weisz from Toronto

Roof Replacement

Tom and his team did a great job replacing a fairly complicated roof for me. They were very professional and the new roof looks terrific. Tom took time to explain to me what needed to be done. His admin staff also kept me up to date with progress. Best of all there were no cost surprises - he stuck to his estimate. Thanks Tom and Krista.

Roof Replacement

I hired Tom after a brand new botched flat roof installation by a terrible company you should never hire: Dubbins Discount Roofing. After months of trying to get the original roofer to honour their work and fix the roof they installed, no response, so I gave up. I found Tom, who came, looked at the terrible install that was leaking, membranes installed in the WRONG direction (stuff any good roofer should know), ripped off all the new material, and redid the whole roof, fixed the leak, adding insulation and a new bathroom fan. He also replaced my separate garage roof: wood, ice and water shield, new shingles and venting. The work Tom's team did was exceptional, and since then, he visits regularly to check on my roof, a service seldom performed by many roofers!? I have since called Tom back for other jobs, and consider him a reliable service I can call on. Tom is a trusted service person, in a sea of - at times unreliable - service providers. His team is tidy, cleans up after the work, and were sure to show me the work they had done, with PRIDE. I would recommend Tom Chambers to anybody, He knows what he is doing, and is not out to rip anybody off, pricing is fair and reflects the value of the work done, with guarantees.

Thanks so much! Glad you're happy with the work!

Wardjd
Wardjd

New Flat roof, singling of peaked roof

Our roof was in urgent need of repair, as we'd identified a fairly significant leak upon moving in. We collected a few quotes, and what stood out about Tom was not just price (which was the lowest), but the transparency of work needed. Tom itemized each piece of work, and was detailed on all 'if' scenarios. Essentially, the price he gave would be what we paid. When we got other quotes, the lack of detail became apparent, and there were obvious omissions, that we knew would end up costing extra (eg Tom indicated cost of demolition and removal of 2 layers of roof vs another larger company which indicated a cost for demolition and removal of 1 layer, knowing there were 2, they left the door open to up the charge). My experience with contractors has been many seem to purposely omit items that need to be done as part of the overall work, in order to add charges to the overall bill. You will not get this with Tom. Beyond the quality of the work, Tom's integrity was what stood out. Would recommend to anyone looking for roof work.

Thanks very much Jamie, it was a pleasure working with you!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Roof replacement

Prior to our house sale, we needed to get a new roof. Tom was recommended by our agent as trustworthy and quality. He came, explained the process, did the work in one day and best of all - super clean! no mess left at all. Highly recommend them,

Ilona N.
Ilona N.

New roof

Tom was on time, completed the job in one day and came in on budget.

R.Walton
R.Walton
1 review Whitby, ON

Roof

On time, on price, clean, respectful. Showed up on time and finished on time and cleaned up after

Thxs a lot for the review. House looked great

jbryant
jbryant

Flat roofs

Tom and his crew completed our two flat roofs on time and on budget. They left the work area very clean and tidy. Great work!

helena755
helena755

New Roof & repair to Chimney

I was very satisfied with the work and attention to detail. All the staff involved were very polite. I was very pleased at how clean they left everything. They double checked to make sure that no nails were left behind. Always made me feel like I mattered and were prompt in getting the work done. Also if I had any question or had reason to call I would always get an answer or call back right away. I am very confident that they did a good job on the roof. I would recommend them to anyone who needs a new roof. They were not the cheapest but I felt that the quality was excellent and worth the price.

Your review is much appreciated , thanks ! The job was smooth and you were a excellent customer , thanks for all the fruit !!

Sb
Sb

Roof on a pergola

We hired T.Chamnbers to build a metal roof on our pergola. Tom found us someone to reinforce the pergola, sourced material and completed the install. Tom is professional, responsive and committed to his clients.

Thanks a lot for your review , your home looks great , and the finishing touches you added are awesome !! Best roof top in the beach !!

J.Ferrara
J.Ferrara

New roof

Roof shingles replaced with Owen's corning shingles.Good experience with Tom and his crew,friendly and professional.

Thanks Alot Guys. Your shingle colour choice was great .Your house looked great..

More about T Chambers Roofing

Serving the GTA since 2008. Having a good roof on your house is kind of like having a good head on your shoulders, it just makes sense. When we say We Cover You, we literally mean it, and we take that responsibility very seriously. Whether it's an emergency repair, a ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?