Builders
Richmond Hill ON L4E 0K2
Builders

Review for Alair Homes Richmond Hill

Kitchen Renovation and a few other jobs

Richmond Hill
L4E 0K2

I am pleased to write a positive reference for Alair Homes Richmond Hill and in particular the contractor and his crew from AJD Construction Group Inc.

The first job they completed for me was in my yard. They removed the grass and laid lock stone as well as building a retaining wall. The yard now looks amazing with much more usable space. It is definitely my summer oasis.

The following year they enclosed in my front entrance and updated the façade at the front of the house. This added about 30 sq. ft. to my front foyer as well as giving me a direct entrance into my garage. Everyday when I use the entrance I am so happy because it is gorgeous. In order to finish everything off, I had them come the following spring and landscape the front of the house. Many of my neighbors stop to compliment me.

This past year they did 3 jobs for me. Firstly, a basement apartment was put into my unfinished basement. It is a great space for my daughter to be independent and we are very happy with it. Secondly, they fixed a poor tile job in the shower surround of my main washroom. The tile man was an artist and it now looks amazing. I get many complements from guests as to how beautiful it looks. For the final project my kitchen was remodelled. The 1970’s kitchen has been made over and is now a wonderful chef’s kitchen. I have always loved to cook but now it is a much more efficient space to work in with beautiful cabinets, counters and appliances. The same great tile man did the floors and backsplash and I’m very happy with the outcome. They also moved the back door and added a natural gas bbq to the deck. I’m a very happy four-season cook!

Looking for Builders pros in Richmond Hill?