An Organized Life

Review for An Organized Life

Daniela
Daniela

Organizing Home Office

I have a home office/yoga room and having a hard time letting go of things, the paperwork was piling up as well as boxes of stuff I didn't even know what was in there.
I called Lu to help me bring some organization into my mess so I could feel more zen for my yoga practice. We set up an appointment and discussed what I was looking to accomplish and everything was organized and labelled in clear storage bins within a week from first meeting with her. I didn't know I had 10 pairs of sunglasses. I just love my clean and tidy space now and it was so easy. Thank you Lu.

Thanks Daniela. I'm glad I could help and I'm glad that you are happy with the space! Your future is so bright, you have to have all those shades! :)

Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Calgary?