Aire Serv Of Calgary

Reviews for Aire Serv Of Calgary

Sandra in Calgary
Sandra in Calgary

Estimate for Central Air Conditioning

I booked an appointment to get an estimate for central air conditioning with Aire-Serv. Natasha left a message to confirm appointment. I phoned both phone numbers she left to confirm. I spoke to Evan also to confirm. No one showed up. No phone call no nothing. Lousy service and everyone in my complex with know this.

We are deeply sorry about the miscommunication , we pride ourselves in great customer service, unfortunately we did not meet your expectations.

John in Cakgary
John in Cakgary

Replaced Central AC

Zach and crew (Evan & Vince) came to install my Lennox AC, professional from A to Z, very knowledgeable, no surprises during the install or the final bill. Highly recommend this organization.

Thanks for the review John!

Private User reviews Carstairs, AB

furance repair.

We called Zack at Aire Service Of Calgary on a Sunday evening, he said he would be out first thing in the morning.
Checked out the furnace and quickly found the problem. He gave the furnace a complete check over, and supplied us with a service report.
Zack is a very professional, trustworthy and honest business man.
I would have no problem telling friends or family to give him a call with any furnace needs.

Thank you for the kind review !

Tracye  in Calgary
Tracye in Calgary

Furnace Replacement

Zach Baker & Peter G. came out on time, on a SUNDAY and professional completed my furnace replacement in approx. 5 hours. Their work was beyond my expectations. They explained everything upfront, answered all my questions with thorough knowledge and are two of the most polite and cheerful guys I have ever met (who are working on a SUNDAY - did I already say that??). They noticed a few things in my furnace room that needed updating and they just did it. Amazing! I will continue to use them for yearly maintenance and other things like HVAC and Water heater replacement if needed. I recommend them without reservation. I give them a 20 out of 10. Yes. They are that good. Thanks Guys!!

We would like to thank you for your wonderful review at Aire we aren't satisfied untill or customers have had an amazing experience! Enjoy the furnace!

Nhon L.
Nhon L.

Flame senor

the first time I am use Aire Serv friendly , job well done end up I buy 1 year member ship

We Are lucky to have you As an advantage plan member! And happy we could assist you!

More about Aire Serv Of Calgary

Since the Aire Serv® brand was established in 1992, it has become one of the most trusted heating and air conditioning service providers in the U.S. and Canada. With over 170 locations throughout North America, Aire Serv strives to provide quality repairs, maintenance, replacement, and installation while focusing on meeting individual needs and exceeding customer expectations.

As one of seven service brands owned by The Dwyer Group, Aire Serv upholds a commitment to a high standard of quality and customer service. Our company is founded upon putting the needs of the customer first when addressing their heating or air conditioning needs.

Air Conditioner Maintenance, Air Conditioner Repair, Air Conditioner Replacement, Ductless Split AC Systems, Furnace Maintenance, Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement, Heater Maintenance, Heater Repair, Heater Replacement, Heat Pumps, Boilers, Geothermal Heating & Cooling, Emergency HVAC Services, Indoor Air Quality, Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors, Humidifiers/DeHumidifiers, Air Purification, Air Purification, Thermostat Installation and Water Heater Repair & Replacement
We service and repair all major brands, including: Amana® Bryant® Carrier® Coleman® Ducane® Frigidaire® Goodman® Lennox® Rheem® Ruud® Trane® York®
Aire Serv® isn’t just content to promise you professional repairmen, 24 / 7 availability, and upfront pricing. Aire Serv truly sets itself apart from the competition with our Fixed Right Promise. Any heating and air conditioning repair company can come in and “fix” your heating, ventilating, and air conditioning system. True integrity happens when a company is willing to refund your money if the problem wasn’t fixed the first time.
1992