Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc

Reviews for Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc

jtrifoli in Brampton
jtrifoli in Brampton

Very unporfessional company

On August 9, 2019 I signed a contract to have Four Seasons Metal Roofing do my roof. I paid a $6000.00 deposit for a $20,000.00 plus tax job. I was told that since I was not in a hurry that the job should be done in October or early November. I phoned many times to find out when the job was to be done and was told that the installation had been moved to early December. December came and went with no one coming. I phone again many times to query why no one had come but I had to leave messages. I left messages with the office, the General Manager as well as the owner. I left at least 6 messages but not one of my calls was
returned. I was in contact with my salesman and he could give me any answers but told me he had left messages with the company and they were not returned either. In early January I had a message on my phone that the materials would be delivered on Saturday and left on the right had side of the building. I called back Friday morning and left a message
to leave the material on the left had side. When I arrived home on Saturday I found the materials on my lawn on the right hand side. Finally on January 14, 2019 I decided that I would have to sue the company to get my money back and had composed a letter to that effect. I was going to send it to my lawyer for his input and I received a phone call from the salesman asking if the installers had shown up. I looked
out the window and there was a ladder leading to my roof. They had started the installation. The installation was completed on February 15, 2019. While I consider the installation process to be good, I feel the company is very unprofessional. They not only ignored me and did not return phone messages, did not follow instructions on where to leave the material but the length of time it took them to complete the job was not only not what I was told but almost took six months, and I am not sure if
I did not hound them if they would have ever done the job and just kept my money. When the sales manager came to get the final payment and finish the job he did not have an invoice or a guarantee but emailed it to me so I could print it. This was a very trying experience for me and I would suggest that anyone planning to do business with this company think twice or at least do not give them any money until the job is done.

Vince from Scarborough in Scarborough
Vince from Scarborough in Scarborough

New metal roof

Work done as scheduled, professional workers, job went seamlessly. I was amazed at the transformation of the house, have gotten may compliments from family and friends. One reno not regretting doing. Thank you Four Seasons.

Vince

jeff wren in Toronto
jeff wren in Toronto

unprofessional

The company did not complete the Job. They did not clean up after themselves. Our neighbours are not very happy as well. Once they recieved there money they did not care about our concern. I wound not recommend this company.

Diana in Bowmanville
Diana in Bowmanville

Metal Roofing experience

In 2015, there was only one other home with a metal roof in our community and we researched all companies and decided on Four Seasons. With the recent wind storm and finding pieces of neighbours' roofs all over our yard, we are very happy with our purchase. The Four Seasons sales people and installers were always friendly, respectful and receptive to our many, many questions. The install went seamlessly and clean up was very thorough. This company is very professional and was a joy to work with.

Thank you Diana for the kind review. We value the trust you put in us and are committed to delivering a great product along with a great experience.

Omar Salman in Hamilton
Omar Salman in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Four Seasons Metal Roofing - AMAZING EXPERIENCE

From beginning to the end, Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc did a fantastic job.

From the initial consultation with Peter who presented himself well with great professionalism and who was very knowledgable of the product, installation process and was able to explain the process so that it related to my wife and I. At no given time did my wife and I felt pressured or felt there was a sales pitch, Peter approached us with an open and honest conversation about the company, products and services.

The installation was seamless; the crew was extremely professional and for my wife and I, we were extremely impressed how neat and organized they were. At the end of each day (took 3 days to install) they were meticulous with ensuring that there was no debris left on our property.

Peter did a great job with following up during the installation process to ensure that my wife and I felt comfortable with how the installation was progressing; which I truly appreciated.

Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc. does have a finance option (simple application process) which my wife and I did take advantage of; especially since we can pay off the loan as fast as we like without any penalties associated. So for those who are managing multiple reno's (like we are) this a great option to help manage the budget.

I would highly recommend Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc. for those who believe in being treated like a person instead of contract, honesty over a sales pitch and efficiency without sacrificing quality work; if that sounds good to you then Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc is your type of Company.

Thank you Omar for your kind and detailed feedback. We want you to feel comfortable and informed in your decision. We wish you the best in all your renos and glad to know that this was a positive experience for you.

Sean from Brampton  in Toronto
Sean from Brampton in Toronto

Roof

I was in need of a new roof I contacted Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc. and aranged for a quote. Peter the sale manager was there right on time, looked over my roof, quoted me a great price. He was very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions I had.
Within days the installation crew was working away on my roof.
They did a great job, keeped the site clean organized all the time they where working and left the site as they found it . Only better now with the great looking new roof.
I would highly recommend this company

Thank you Sean...appreciate the kind and detailed review.

Karen in
Karen in

Metal Roof

We contacted Four Seasons Mental Roofing in June 2016 for our roof replacement. Peter Hall, the Sales Manager, was prompt at getting back to us and was very thorough, knowledgeable and patient in dealing with us.
The installers worked tirelessly and consistently and got the job done in 5 days. They were professional and respectful and did a great job with clean-up. We were very indecisive about choosing a color that compliments our bricks but Peter and his team were quick to provide their input and was very patient throughout our decision making process.
We are very happy with the finished product. We have had so many compliments from people passing by. We’ve also had several people just stop and knock on our door to tell us how wonderful our roof looks and inquire about vendor. Our roof definitely stands out and brings a sense of luxury to our property.
We strongly recommend Four Seasons Metal Roofing for your roofing needs. They provide impeccable service at competitive pricing.
Karen & Terry

Thank you Karen for the nice feedback...we hope you're enjoying your roof.

Greg B.
Greg B.
2 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Roofing Metal only

Working and partnering with FSM has been a great experience
Customer satisfaction is always at the top of their list They do right the first time and always get back to you that day or at the latest the next day
All our mutual customers have been very happy with the end result
If you are looking for a metal roof or just a quote make sure you speak with FSM
They offer the best grade (25 g) Swedish metal on the market today with very competitive pricing

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and guidance provided to others.

More about Four Seasons Metal Roofing Inc

Four Seasons Metal Roofing takes pride in providing quality metal roofing services and supplies to home owners and businesses in Ontario. With a combined experience of over 25 years, our sales professionals, roofers and engineers understand that a successful sale begins with creating a strong relationship with the client. We ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Milton?