Sir-Handy Installation

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mississauga ON L4T 1P7
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Mississauga  >  Sir-Handy Installation

Review for Sir-Handy Installation

Lauri M.
Lauri M.
6 reviews Guelph, ON

Hardwood Flooring Installation

This is my first time working with Sir-Handy Installation and I would definitely work with them again. Serhan was very considerate, and polite. They arrived on time, clean and neat. My job was completed in the exact time frame they identified. The two gentleman were polite, professional, and hard working. The completed job was stunning!! They took the time to explain everything to me, they cleaned up neat as a pin and took away all the cardboard from the flooring boxes. The hardwood provider did not sent the transitions finished as promised, Serhan worked with us to ensure the transitions were finished in the correct colour and created a perfect match to tour new hardwood flooring. I was very impressed with their work and their attitude. I highly recommend. I will certainly work with Serhan again.