A K Cleaning

416-418-0309
62 Gayla street
york region
L9S 4Z3

I was looking for this kind of company since long time, and very happy to have it now. Very high standard quality of work, very nice and friendly people. Clean, fresh and fast. This is how I can explain them work. Highly recommended!

Aya in Toronto
Aya in Toronto

House cleaning

Ann and Bauer were very professional and caring. Treated my house like it was their home. Their cleaning is excellent. I would highly recommend them to any of my contacts.

Thanks Aya!

More about A K Cleaning

AK Cleaning services are always ready to make your home fresh and clean! We use the best cleaning methods. Our services are affordable and flexible. We provide: -Weekly, -Bi-weekly, -Every other week, -Monthly, -One time, -Move in/ out, -After construction, -Office cleaning. Our cleaning options: -Regular cleaning, -Deep cleaning, -Detail ...