Beyond Maintenance

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Vaughan ON L4K

Reviews for Beyond Maintenance

Gutter cleaning

Sam answered his phone when I called, did what he said he'd do and showed up when he said he would.
During the job, he explained what he was doing, was courteous and showed me photos of my cleaned gutters.
I recommend him. He's easy to work with.

Thank you so much for the kind review. Very glad that you were happy with our service, as we put great efforts to make sure we are always responsive, timely and professional. See you in the spring.

Liz Dobrzanski in Toronto
Liz Dobrzanski in Toronto

Window cleaning

I booked exterior window cleaning and gutter inspection with Sam, the owner of the company. I made an error in the appt. date. I called Sam to let him know I was waiting for service, and even though I had the wrong date, he came himself within a couple of hours to do the job. Not only was he polite, enthusiastic and eager to please, but he loves what he does and takes great pride in his work. (How rare is that!) Sam did such a meticulous job of cleaning my windows, that I asked him to do the interiors as well. My windows sparkle. See you and your crew in the Spring, Sam. Thanks for a job well done.

Hi Liz, it was a great pleasure meeting you and I am humbled by this great review. We work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied and get what they expected and it gives me great satisfaction to hear that we were successful doing so. My apologies about the misunderstanding with the date and we'll make sure we double confirm next time. Thank you for acknowledging my passion towards what we do, it is an important factor in our success story. I look forward to servicing you home again in the spring :)

MC
MC

lanscapping

Vey happy - very creative people, thrive to do the best job they can, and do not settle for lower quality or so-so materials. Fast and great quality service.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working on your project and much appreciate you trust in our recommendations. Looking forward to transforming your backyard next year :)

Dina
Dina

Chandelier cleaning and light bulbs replaced

They were professional nice staff,they knew what to do I was very happy with the result.
Sam

Hi Dina,
Thank you for the kind review and the memorable hospitality, I'm very glad that you were satisfied with our work and look forward to helping you get more cleaning done in the future.

bittencourtpf
bittencourtpf
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window cleaning

The window cleaning was well executed, in a professional manner. I actually got to see from the inside when the cleaner cleaned where the glass meets the frame. Good attention to detail. Well done!

Great to hear that you were satisfied with our work. Attention to detail is as important to us as it is to all of our customers. Looking forward to servicing your home again soon. Thanks :)

Mary D.
Mary D.

outdoor window cleaning

Beyond Maintenance did a great job on my outdoor windows. They took their time and did a thorough job, and were very easy and pleasant to deal with.

Hey Mary, it was certainly our pleasure servicing your home, and thank you for the great review. See you soon :)

Nancy
Nancy

Power wash and seal stone patio in backyard

Sam and his team were very professional and did a fantastic job! I would definitely recommend their services to my family and friends!

Hey Nancy, thank you very much for the kind words, we also just completed a job referred to us by you so thank you for that as well. Looking forward to cleaning your windows once the landscaping is done. Cheers :)

Ivana
Ivana

Window cleaning

The workers did a wonderful job cleaning the windows both inside and out. They ensured satisfaction and were very friendly, neat and efficient.

Hey Ivana,

Thank you for the awesome review. We'll be looking forward to servicing your beautiful home again soon. Best regards.

Thornhill H.
Thornhill H.
2 reviews , ON

External Window Cleaning

The 2 girls took the time to do a diligent work while cleaning my house windows.
Very satisfied with the end result.

Hey, that's great to hear, our female cleaners have a magic touch. Satisfaction is our specialty. See you next season :)

christina
christina

Chandelier cleaning and detangling

We moved into this a resale home and the chandelier was tangled from work we had done and it became very dusty as a result. The team was professional and courteous and they took time to clean and detangle each piece. By the end it's brilliance shined through and it looks absolutely spectacle. Thank you!!

Hey Christina,

Thank you for this amazing review. Our Cleaners definitely enjoyed untangling your chandelier to see what a great difference their work made and the stunning results. It was a pleasure doing business with you and we are looking forward for servicing you home soon :)

More about Beyond Maintenance

BEYONDmaintenance is your go to trusted company for quality home maintenance and exterior cleaning services that is sure to go beyond your expectation. We provide homeowners in the Greater Toronto Area (Vaughan, King City, Richmond Hill, Toronto, Ajex, Newmarket) with a variety of timely and reliable professional services to keep ...