Bell Tech Gas

Todd Westacott from Bradford
Todd Westacott from Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Gas Line for BBQ

Hired Terry to install a gas line for a new BBQ. Terry was on time for the appointment he set with us and went through all the possible options to install the line to where we wanted to locate the BBQ. We took his recommendation of running a seperate line around the side of the house to ensure enough supply to the BBQ. Terry did a great job completing the work and ensured everything was up to code and tested the line. He also ensured the pilot for our fireplace was re-lit and everything was working again. I would not hesitate to hire Terry again for any future gas projects.

Peter in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Pool Line Install

Called BellTech to install my gas line for my pool heater. Terry showed up and did underground gas piping. He did a great job and the price was right. i would recommend him to all of my family members for any gas services.

Tom in Newmarket
Tom in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Air conditioner Repair

I called Terry to fix my air conditioner. When he came he checked everything out to make sure my air conditioner was working and checked all levels. He then found out it was just my filter. He charged me a great price and checked many things for me. Thanks Terry

Caroline
Caroline
3 reviews Georgina, ON

Gas line and consultation on air conditioner

Terry is professional, knowledgeable and reliable. I would recommend him for sure! He is quick to respond and knows his business

Thank-you very much.

Looking for Gas Line Installation pros in Newmarket?