Bell Tech Gas

Peter in Newmarket
Peter in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pool Line Install

Called BellTech to install my gas line for my pool heater. Terry showed up and did underground gas piping. He did a great job and the price was right. i would recommend him to all of my family members for any gas services.

Tom in Newmarket
Tom in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Air conditioner Repair

I called Terry to fix my air conditioner. When he came he checked everything out to make sure my air conditioner was working and checked all levels. He then found out it was just my filter. He charged me a great price and checked many things for me. Thanks Terry

Caroline
Caroline
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Gas line and consultation on air conditioner

Terry is professional, knowledgeable and reliable. I would recommend him for sure! He is quick to respond and knows his business

Thank-you very much.