Chase Exterior Contractors Ltd

Barry in Toronto
Barry in Toronto
0 reviews Lethbridge, AB

Re-routing of eaves trough

We have used others to do eavestrough work in the past. Chase Exterior Contractors is in a class by itself. Excellent workmanship, punctual and professional in every regard. We believe that the service was reasonably priced and we got value for what we spent. Zach was friendly and clearly knew what he was doing. Highly recommend using this business.

Thank you Barry for your review! We're honoured to receive such high praise! I'm glad the Chase Exteriors team was able to help with the changes to your exterior. I will share your appreciation with the rest of the team. Once again, thank you so much!

Reta in Lethbridge
Reta in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

Down pipe adjustment

I have had the pleasure of dealing with Chase exteriors for about 5 years from adjustments to my down pipe to cleaning my eves trought. They have always showed up when said and are always kind, professional, personable and always do a great job. I love that they are a family business, and they are local.

Hello Reta, thank you very much for the great review! We really appreciate it. It's been a pleasure serving you these past years!

Blake in Magrath
Blake in Magrath
0 reviews Magrath, AB

Gutter Replacement

I contracted Chase to replace the gutters on the back of my house as well as fix two ends that have been leaking for years. The team showed up as scheduled and did a beautiful job. Shortly after they left, it poured down with rain and happily both ends and the gutters worked as expected. Thank you to a great team.

Thanks for your review of Chase Exteriors! We're really glad you were happy with our eavestrough work and really appreciate your great review and your business!

eavestroughs

I've called Chase Exterior a few times over the years for work on our home as well as rental properties. They are very courteous, prompt, efficient and affordable. I would definitely recommend their service.

Hi there. Thank you very much for your kind words! The Chase Exteriors team really enjoys working with you as well!

Eaves trough repair

Great service. The workers were quick, polite, left the place clean and did a great job. I had great communication right from the star to keep me up to date from the point of first contact. I would use their service again.

Thank you very much for the great review! We really appreciate it, and we're glad everything met your expectations!

Magrath
Magrath
1 review Magrath, AB

Residential eaves trough

Excellent work!! Very professional & knowledgeable from the quote to the finished product. Couldn’t be happier- let it rain!! There were also no surprises when it came time to settle up the invoice. Thank you so much for the quick response and quality job.

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work on your home and take steps towards ensuring that your driveway is no longer a skating rink! Merry Christmas! And thank you for the chocolates!

needed eaves trough adjusted

My eaves trough needed to be angled so would drain to the West of the house not the East, where it would run down the driveway and be a sheet of ice. Was told it would be about Dec 10 to 12. That would be fine, but a phone call Dec 4th said they would be there in the morning. What a great job, everything looks perfect. Left everything clean and tidy.
Would certainly recommend them for any job!

Thanks so much for the review! I'm glad we could solve your problem!

More about Chase Exterior Contractors Ltd

Providing complete Exteriors and Roofing services to contractors and homeowners in Southern Alberta. We're friendly, knowledgeable, and always excited to see a project start at zero and reach one hundred percent complete! Our speciality's are Hardie and vinyl siding, soffit, fascia, and continuous eavestrough. We also have a journeyman roofer ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Lethbridge?